IBPS SO Salary 2023 and Allowances, Promotion + Career Complete Guide
Most of the participants who are starting their Preparation of IBPS SO Exam unaware of the latest IBPS Specialist Officer salary and perks. (आईबीपीएस स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफिसर सैलरी विस्तार से)
Here we are talking about salary after clearing IBPS SO exam and other details such as facilities, allowances, in hand salary, DA, HRA, Bonus, TA, Medical Benefits, Gross salary, 7th pay commission effect on salary etc.
In this article, we are providing you details about the IBPS salary for Specialist Officer and various perks which are offered to it. There shall be many of you who are feeling excited to know about the career growth in SO officer scale grades in banks. So, don’t waste any more seconds and move.
IBPS SO Salary Structure in Detail
IBPS Recruitment Guide www.ibpsrecruitment.in brings you latest information for IBPS Exam 2023. All aspirants will be selected for Scale I and Scale II posts and will be undergo training, workshops, assessments to improve their skills and be eligible for promotions.
IBPS SO Salary 2023 – Scale Level Of Posts
Now, you must be thinking while going through this table that what is this officer scale 1 and officer scale 2. Well, we want to tell you here that there are certain grades/scales in specialist officer which means that officer scale-1 is the junior post whereas officer scale-2 is the senior post.
- Check IBPS SO IT Officer Job Profile here.
It is because of this the former is known as ‘Junior Management Position’ and later is known as ‘Middle management Position’.
|S. No.||Name Of Posts||Scale Level|
|1.||IT Officer||Scale I|
|2.||Agriculture Field Officer||Scale I|
|3.||Rajbhasha Adhikari||Scale I|
|4.||Law Officer||Scale I|
|5.||HR/Personnel Officer||Scale I|
|6.||Marketing Officer||Scale I|
|7.||IT Officer||Scale II|
|8.||Law Officer||Scale II|
|9.||Chartered Accountant||Scale II|
To reach middle management position from the junior position, one has to work hard, effectively and efficiently to get promoted. IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download.
|IBPS Agriculture Officer Job Profile||IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari Job Description|
|IBPS PO Salary and Benefits||IBPS Clerk Salary and Benefits|
IBPS SO Basic Salary 2023
As per the last revision of 10th Bipartite Settlement, in May 2015, the salary structure of Specialist officer designation is settled as-
|Officer Scale I||23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.|
|Officer Scale II||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950.|
|Officer Scale III||42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490.|
Going little further, if age limitation is concerned then for Scale-1 officers, the candidates of 20-30 age can apply for the job while the maximum age limit of Scale-2 officers is 35 years. Where scale 2 officers require an experience of minimum 2 years (except for CA where no experience is required), scale-1 officers requires just a degree from a recognized university.
Basic salary is 23700 and you will get around 33000-35000 in hand after all the additions and deductions. Gross salary would be around 38–39K excluding allowances.
- IBPS IT Officer Salary
- IBPS Agricultural Field Officer Salary
- IBPS HR Officer Salary
- IBPS Law Officer Salary
- IBPS Marketing Officer Salary
- IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari Salary
- How to Crack IBPS SO Exam Without Coaching?
|IBPS SO Syllabus in Detail||IBPS SO Question Papers Pdf|
|IBPS HR officer Syllabus in Detail||IBPS SO Question Papers Pdf|
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary Allowances + Benefits
There are various perks and allowances which are enjoyed by SO of the bank.
- Dearness Allowances (DA) –Wherever you live with whatever facility, the bank provides you the facility to pay all your cost of living on its own responsibility.it is the cost of living adjustment out of your basic salary, aimed at hedging the impact of inflation. For bank specialist officers, it is INR 8605.88.
- Basic Pay– It is the amount of salary paid to the bank employees excluding any extra payments such as allowances and bonuses. For bank SO, it is INR 23700, with effect from June 01, 2015.
- HRA– This is known as House Rent Allowances which means that the employee will get the house accommodation expenses on behalf of banks, depending on their city of residence. Bank has allowed 9% or 8% or 7% HRA, depending upon the place of the position of an employee.
- CCA –City compensatory allowance is a fully taxable component of salary which is given to the employees to compensate them for working in big metropolitan cities so that to help them living in high standard. It is the fixed amount rather than calculated on basic pay.CCA for bank SO is generally 4%, 3% or 0%, depending on the place of position.
- Special Allowances –Special allowances are given to only Scale-1 officers(7.75%). Scale-2 is exempted from this advantage.These are the performance-based bonus or incentives given to employees depending upon their quality performance.
- Perquisites –It is the profit or benefit provided to employees in addition to their regular salary.It includes newspaper/laundry allowances, medical coverage, Travel allowances, conveyance, house and furniture allowance and total 4130 is calculated to be given.
- Least Accommodation is up to Rs 29500, this is provided in lieu of HRA.
Specialist Officers face less frequent transfers as compared to general bankers. Bank jobs are usually secure. There is no risk of you losing your job.
• Specialist Officers enjoy the same promotions, benefits, and perks enjoyed by general bankers.
• Working as a Specialist Officer in banks also increases your knowledge of finance and economy which will help you plan your finances better.
IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download
|IBPS SO Basic Salary||Basic pay is same irrespective of the city of appointment. It is INR 23700 that is from June 1,|
|HRA||This is paid @ 9.0% or 8.0% or 7.0% depending on the place of posting|
|DA||As per the latest CPI released by the gov. the DA amount is INR 8605.88.|
|Special Allowance||For Scale I it is paid @ rate of 7.75%|
|Perks||Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130|
|Least Accommodation||Least Accommodation is up to Rs 29500, this is provided in lieu of HRA|
|CCA||This is paid @ 4%, 3% or 0% depending on the place of posting|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2023
|IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Dates||IBPS IT Officer Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Centers||IBPS Agriculture Field Officer Syllabus|
|IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2023||IBPS Law Officer Syllabus PDF|
|Name of Posts||Approximate Emoluments per Month inclusive DA and HRA at Current Rate (At present, the total starting emoluments are approximate)|
|Office Scale III||Rs. 64600/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 48800/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
|Officer Scale I||36400/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.|
IBPS Specialist Officer Revised Salary after 7th Pay Commission
Government Bank Employees to get the best Salary from 2023. The compensation of Indian financiers (bankers) to expand by 2023. Indeed, even as we all know that Seventh Pay Commission is good to go to execute and with that the difference between Govt representative compensation and financiers will be considerably more profound.
This news about the expansion of investors pay was begun after Dept. of Financial Services issued notification for Next compensation (Wage Revision) correction out in the open segment banks (Public sector banks) on 12.01.2017. Then we’ll watch How much salary of IBPS Specialist officer in the bank?
|IBPS Exam Tips – Shortcut Tricks||Difference Between PO Vs Clerk|
|What is Work of IBPS RRB Officer?||Office Assistant Job Profile in Regional Rural Banks|
IBPS SO Salary after revision – Salary of Government workers has been increased up to 40% after 7th Pay Commission. You may check out the given table to know the increment in Metro Cities, State Capital and District Level and Rural Areas.
|Assets||Metro Cities||(State Capital etc.)||(District Level and Rural Areas)|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 14500/-||Rs. 14500/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 14485.5/-||Rs. 14485.5/-||Rs. 14485.5/-|
|CCA||Rs. 540/-||Rs. 375/-||–|
|Total Salary (Excluding HRA)||Rs. 29525.5/-||Rs. 29360.5/-||Rs. 28985.5/-|
|HRA||Rs. 1232.50/-||Rs. 1087.50/-||Rs. 942.50/-|
|Total Salary (including HRA||Rs. 30758/-||Rs. 30448/-||Rs. 29927.5/-|
IBPS SO Salary Increment + Promotions and Career Growth
After passing the selection process of IBPS Specialist officer all rounds you will get a fruitful Career in public sector banks. Firstly you will be under training for some time and get the experience of Officers task. While during time spent you will get plenty of opportunities to a bank to get promoted and reach the senior post.
The Scope of Promotion: – Every year thousands of vacancies are coming for various category Officers in PSBs. According to your work ability and experience, you will be promoted to higher level posts. Check below list for the path of Scale I to Scale 7. Behalf of performance your chances is so high to promote on a senior level post and get other plenty of opportunities within a year.
- Junior Management – Scale 1 – Officer / Assistant Manager
- Junior Management – Scale 2 – Manager
- Middle Management – Scale 3 – Senior Manager
- Senior Management – Scale 4 – Chief Manager
- Senior Management – Scale 5 – Asst. General Manager
- Top Management – Scale 6 – Deputy General Manager
- Top Management – Scale 7 – General Manager.
IBPS SO Salary Vs SBI SO Salary
|IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card||IBPS SO Result / Cutoff|
Specialist Officer Salary in SBI
State Bank of India is the most trustworthy bank in the hearts of every Indian citizen due to its so long establishment and goodwill in financing cooperatives. The Career in SBI – Being an employee of SBI is a feeling of dignity in itself for every aspirant who is fighting for bank competition exams. It not only offers various royal incentives but also promotes the personal personality of an employee, being it be communication, finance intelligence or any other, due to its large network in whole over India.
Here, we are providing you a list of the salary of a Specialist officer by SBI at different grades and also the perks and benefits which it offers to SO employees.
|SBI Specialist Officer Salary Table: Lowest and Highest Salaries for each Position per month|
|Assistant Manager (S)||Rs.39426 – 92355|
|Assistant General Manager (S)||Rs.103797 – 133593|
|Chief Manager (S)||Rs.67542 – 305341|
|Deputy Manager (S)||Rs.40932 – 160729|
|Deputy General Manager (S)||Rs.118888 – 145833|
|General Manager (S)||Rs.132037 – 141975|
|Manager (S)||Rs.60754 – 209636|
SBI SO Officer Perks & Lease House Facility
You will be glad to know that SBI offers usually the same perks to SBI So, which it provides to PO of the bank.
- SBI offers Rs. 8 Lac annual CTC for entry level position which is considered to be the best in industry. The perks include Dearness, Petrol, News Paper and Furniture allowances. This is inclusive of leased accommodation at Rs 20,000 per month in metros.
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concession Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
IBPS Specialist Officer salary will vary bank to bank. Every bank will offer you different facilities and compensation.
Hope, this article will help you in understanding the pay scales of specialist officer in an easy way. Nevertheless, if you encounter any doubt on any sentence or data in this article, then please feel free to ask us anytime. We assure you to provide our round the clock services at your screen.
Excited to expose another new article for you!