How to Prepare for IBPS Specialist Officer Exam? Tips for CWE SPL-VII Exam, SO Paper Pattern, IBPS Specialist Officer Preparation tips, tips to crack ibps so exam – (आईबीपीएस स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफिसर की तैयारी कैसे करे?)
Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) start rolling IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 exam in February for recruitment of various officers in many public sectors banks. A large number of candidates applying for IBPS SO Exam here Ibps recruitment guide helps you to understand the whole story behind the specialist officer recruitment in banks and how to prepare for IBPS SO Exam? With “Specialist officer preparation”.
First of all, you should know about “IBPS Specialist Officer” that what is Eligibility criteria for SO exam means can you have the ability to apply for bank specialist officer exam? And If you pass this step now you turn towards the specialist officer exam pattern that what subjects includes in syllabus with how many marks? Check proper details with tips for ibps specialist officer exam.
What is Specialist Officer exam?
IBPS conducts specialist officer (SO) exam to recruit various officers such as IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer (AFO), Law Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer, Chartered Accountants and Finance Executive, etc. to the various public sector and private sector banks. IBPS SO Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf Download.
You can apply for any of post if you satisfy the required eligibility for it. IBPS SO Exam is conducted in two stages Common written exam (CWE) and Interview. After successfully qualified in the so cwe exam you will be called for interview from IBPS SO participating banks.
Specialist Officer Preparation tips with IBPS SO Study Plan
Here you find the complete guide to preparing for SO exam and ibps exam preparation tips. IBPS Specialist Officer posts divide in various category. IBPS Recent notifications justify the paper pattern of IBPS SO.
IBPS Specialist officer paper includes four subjects (Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge). Note Rajbhasha Adhikari and Law officer have General Knowledge paper instead of quantitative aptitude paper. Check this table for information about this. Check IBPS IT Officer Online Mock Test Series.
|Specialist Officer Scale I
|IT Officer (आईटी ऑफिसर)|
|Agricultural Field Officer (एग्रीकल्चर फील्ड ऑफिसर)|
|Law Officer (लॉ ऑफिसर)|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (राजभाषा अधिकारी)|
|HR/Personal Officer (ह्यूमन रिसोर्स / पर्सनल ऑफिसर)|
|Marketing Officer (मार्केटिंग ऑफिसर)|
|Latest IBPS Specialist Officer Salary Structure 2017|
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Structure Syllabus Post Wise – The structure of the Online CWE will be as follows:
IBPS SO Preliminary Exam Pattern
IBPS Preliminary Exam Pattern for IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer (Scale I)
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning (रीजनिंग)||35||35||01 hour|
|2||English Language (अंग्रेज़ी)||30||30|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (मात्रात्मक रूझान)||35||35|
IBPS Prelims Paper Pattern For Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning (रीजनिंग)||35||35||01 hour|
|2||English Language (अंग्रेज़ी)||30||30|
|3||General Awareness (सामान्य ज्ञान)||35||35|
IBPS SO Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Professional knowledge (व्यावसायिक ज्ञान)||100||100||01 hour|
Note – All Tables data is expected. Actual data will be updated after IBPS SO notification released.
What to Prepare for Specialist Officer exam?
Your first step for preparation of ibps specialist officer that complete knowledge about what to prepare? Now check latest ibps specialist officer exam syllabus. And easy tips to crack ibps so exam. You can also take help of IBPS Solved question papers for the specialist officer, IBPS SO study material, etc. आईबीपीएस बैंक एग्जाम टिप्स हिंदी में.
All specialist officer syllabus topics play a significant role in the exam so prepare for all. Syllabus topics are Reasoning 50 Questions, English 50 Questions, GK 50 Questions, Quantitative Aptitude 50 Questions and Professional Knowledge 50 Questions.
How to Prepare for IBPS Specialist Officer?
IBPS Common written exam (CWE) is an objective type paper. Most participants not aware about the how to develop study tips for ibps so exam? Here we are talking about specialist officer preparation tips – tricks. Now firstly you should collect IBPS SO previous question papers, Specialist officer test books and SO notes topic wise. Read these easy steps to prepare IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 topic wise.
Specialist Officer Reasoning Preparation
The reasoning is one of the common subjects for all competition exam in these days. It contains 50 marks out of 200 in specialist officer exam Now focus on IBPS SO Reasoning preparation tips. Here examiner checks your analytical and mental ability through reasoning test. You got the high score if your concept is clear to solving a problem in few seconds otherwise this paper consume your most of time in calculations.
Check How to prepare Reasoning for ibps specialist officer? here. Reasoning questions based on critical and scientific thinking so your should practice more and more via IBPS Question Bank, IBPS Specialist officer mock test online, etc.
Tips – Firstly you should check ibps specialist officer reasoning syllabus and covers all topics one by one here is the complete list of Reasoning items which you should include in your study plan. Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, Number Series questions, Alphabet & Alpha Numeric Sequence Test, Syllogism, Puzzle Test, Direction Sense, Series test, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test, etc.
Specialist Officer English Preparation
The English Language is a common paper for all banking and another competition exam. If you are good in English, you will score well in not only in written test but also leave a good impression on examiner at the time of interview. Here is the complete guide about How to Prepare English for IBPS Specialist Officers? OR English improvement tips. In IBPS English paper examiner test your basic English and grammatical knowledge that how you perform in it.
Tips – To Improve your English Grammar you should focus on comprehension, and vocabulary. Increase your four core skills (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). Reading English notes, magazines, newspapers + Watching English channels, movies + Speak in English with your friends and family. This habit also enhances your overall general knowledge around the world. Check IBPS Specialist Officer English Books here.
Check Major English topics: – Reading comprehension, tenses, synonyms & antonyms, Phrases, and idioms, Spotting Error Questions, Vocabulary, and Grammar section. You can also check complete ibps specialist officer English syllabus here. Check IBPS IT Officer Online Mock Test Series.
Specialist Officer General Awareness Preparation
GK paper is one of the popular subjects for all bank exam. General knowledge paper has broad criteria you should be aware of everything around the world.
To gain most out of it. You should have the habit of reading on a daily basis. It will increase your overall knowledge on general topics such as Indian economy, politics, banking sector, RBI policies, budget, current affairs tips, economics, Indian constitution, agriculture, sports, government schemes, currency, etc. check complete IBPS Specialist officer General Awareness syllabus for more details.
Tips – Must have the reading habit – (Newspapers, magazines, books, previous papers), Updates yourself with current affairs, participate in specialist officer exam preparation online test series + buy some latest chapter books. Also, check the Complete guide on How to prepare GK for ibps specialist officer?
Specialist Officer Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
Aptitude paper majorly tests your calculation speed and how quick you are to understand a concept. It is a time-consuming paper so you should quick in the computation and save your time in ibps exam. Here examiner tries to confuse you in many ways.
You must prepare well for basic formulas of class 6th to 10th such as Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Average, Number System, Data Interpretation, Ratio, Percentage, etc. Check complete IBPS Specialist Officer Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus here.
Tips – Students needs try more and more questions from different formulas to better your calculation and speed. Take help of IBPS online test series and previous year solved question papers to justify the concept of how to prepare Quantitative Aptitude for ibps specialist officer? Final words do practice, practice and practice as many sums as possible from model question papers and past question papers. And take the online mock test also. Check IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Free Test.
Specialist Officer Professional Knowledge Preparation
Professional Knowledge paper is highest marks paper in SO Exam it contains 75 marks out of 200. So take it seriously. It is a specified article for you. It includes most of the questions from that field which you have applied. Like IT, Law, Agriculture, Marketing or HR. So must explain your fundamental about this area.
Top most topics are Database Management System (DBMS), Networking, Computer hardware and software, Operating System, Web Technologies, Programming Languages (BASIC), Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems, Training and Development, Recruitment & Selection, Rewards & Recognition, Industrial relations, etc. Check complete IBPS Specialist Officer Professional Knowledge syllabus details here.
Tips – This paper design to test your knowledge in your particular area which posts you are applying for so prepare well for it. Better to revise your past course books to clear concepts and other details clearly. Check IBPS SO Solved papers of last years to better understand the paper pattern that how to prepare Professional Knowledge for ibps specialist officer?
How to prepare for IBPS Specialist officer interview?
Specialist Officer Interview section is also an important part of IBPS SO Exam. Interview tips for ibps specialist officer exam – Interview section contains 100 marks minimum required scores is 40. and the ratio between CWE and Interview is 80:20. Participants need to qualify in both exams because final score will calculate on behalf of performance in both exams Common written exam and Interview. Check this excellent guide about IBPS Specialist officer interview questions answers and tips for more depth details about IBPS SO interview.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
Negative marking for Specialist officer exam you will be charged for every wrong answer. There will be punishment for wrong answers checked in the Objective Tests. One-fourth or 0.25 of the imprints appointed to that question deducted as the penalty. Blank and No answer question will remain safe from negative marking. So think before answer a question. First, attempt those questions in which you have full confidence to give their answer.
- How to prepare for IBPS IT Officer exam? (IT Officer Preparation tips)
- How to prepare for IBPS Agriculture Field Officer exam? (Agriculture Officer Preparation tips)
- How to prepare for IBPS Law Officer exam? (Law Officer Preparation tips)
- How to prepare for IBPS Marketing Officer exam? Marketing Officer Preparation tips
- How to prepare for IBPS HR Officer exam? (HR Officer Preparation tips)
Tips to prepare for ibps specialist officer exam
स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफिसर एग्जाम तैयारी की टिप्स – Specialistofficer preparation is not a big deal if you follow these given tips and tricks. By the help of these methods, you can easily crack ibps it officer exam in few steps.
- Study Plan: – You should make a research plan for specialist officer exam. According to the specialist officer syllabus checks your weak section and give more time on it and start your so preparation as early as possible it will give you more time to better understand the ibps syllabus topics. Make the proper structure of your study subject wise it will help you more.
- Topic wise study wins: – You should focus on a single issue at a time. Don’t mix all items whole one problem then go for next also collect outstanding small notes from each topic for last time revision.
- Upgrade your version: – Means regularly update yourself for around the world activities and event. Aware of latest current affairs. Enhance four core skills (Reading, writing, listening and speaking) Regularly reading newspapers, magazines, and other notes will increase your overall general knowledge.
- Time Management: – You should have set up proper time management for all sections of specialist officer exam. Students need to give a real time to all chapter questions because here examiner tries to waste your most of the time via many types of questions. Time separation in ibps exam is also a crucial part how much you are perfect in timing you score well in this IBPS Bank Exam. here are some time management tips for ibps specialist officer exam check it.
- Practice More: – You should have practice more and more with IBPS specialist officer mock test online OR IBPS SO model papers to gain the exact idea of specialist officer exam. You can also check previous year ibps solved question papers. Practice questions with mock exams for specialist officer (IBPS SO).
- Make Notes for Revision: – You should have created outstanding notes while preparing for ibps specialist officer. In the end, you don’t need to searching here and there for useful notes, shortcut tricks and formulas. It will help you a lot in last time preparation of ibps exam. And Revise all topics notes at last for again create the scenario of the question in mind.
- Feel Free Technique: – At last, don’t get tensed in thinking about incomplete questions which you have not prepared well. Leave those topics. Take a deep breath and keep your all tensions at a side while preparation and when you entered in ibps examination hall first attempt the questions on which you have full command then lower one. And That time only focus on paper nothing else don’t afraid by thinking of exam result. First, you need to perform as a hero rest part leave on your luck. Eat healthy food and sleep well. Best Of Luck.
- IBPS Probationary Officer Preparation Tips – Complete Guide
What to do in last week for improving score in IBPS SO Exam?
Here are some last moment tips which you should consider in your study plan. It will help you to improve your score up to 15 – 24%.
- Make Small notes: – While IBPS preparation for ibps specialist officer makes some top notes, formulas, shortcuts tricks it will help you a lot at the last time. Revise them much time especially for ibps exam.
- Don’t panic for incomplete: – Avoid rest of all which you have not covered in your ibps exam preparations. But proper revise all topics which you have completed.
- Waste time on a single topic: – Always remember this tip is for all of the banking exams and other competition exams that don’t spend more time on a single subject. Leave it and take next and firstly done all answers which you know very well.
- Remember negative marking: – Don’t just tick any of answer be confident on your reply because here is negative marking also applicable. Think before choosing any of answer we are not in a hurry.
- Check last year papers: – Before exam check some past years ibps specialist officer papers to be familiar with ibps specialist officer exam. This step will give you more confidence that you can face it earlier. You can also try some IBPS Mock test papers online.
- Practice With Mock tests –
- IBPS IT Officer Online Mock Test Series
- IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Free Test
What types of Questions asked in IBPS Exam?
According to an analysis of previous years question papers of ibps specialist officer exam mostly we found that specify post category items plays a significant role in the test. If you applied for IT officer, you could found questions from your category such as Computer, networking, operating system, programming, web technologies, software – hardware, etc. So meanwhile I recommended you to prepare well for your stream level category. Check bank IT officer preparation tips and study material. Also, focus on GK section means general awareness around the world.
Books to prepare for ibps specialist officer exam
IBPS books are also the primary source of preparation. You can buy the best book to prepare for specialist officer exam. Where you find proper ibps so exam pattern, ibps specialist officer syllabus and expected top most questions for upcoming year exam. You can find books post wise or single book for multiple topics. Here are some examples.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Specialist IT Officer Scale I & II – 2nd Edition
- Bank Specialist Agricultural Field Officer Common Written Exam Complete Guide
- BankSpecialist Officers (IT Officer / Agriculture Field Officer / Rajbhasha Adhikari / Law Officer / HR/ Personnel Officer / Marketing Officer) Common Written Exam (CWE) Guide
- IBPS – CWE Specialist Officer 101 Speed Tests – Agriculture Officer / Marketing Officer / IT Officer
Hope this complete guide about how to prepare bank specialist officer exam? Gives you something useful. Share this article with your friends or community to help them for prepare specialist officer 2017. If you find something else about IBPS Specialist officer exam tips share with us. You can use our comment section given below for any suggestion, query or your experience of IBPS Officer exam and How to prepare for ibps cwe Specialist officer (SO)?
|IBPS Exam Updates 2017 – 2018
|IBPS Clerk Exam Updates||IBPS Exam Syllabus||IBPS Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO Exam Updates||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Exam Books|
|IBPS RRB Exam Updates||IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Exam Study Material|
|IBPS SO Exam Updates||IBPS Admit Card||आईबीपीएस बैंक एग्जाम टिप्स|
|IBPS Exam Notification||IBPS Score Card||IBPS Participating Banks|