IBPS Clerk Salary and Promotion, Allowances, After Revision + Increment Complete Guide
What is IBPS Clerk Salary? आईबीपीएस क्लर्क की सैलरी – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has already out its schedule for IBPS Clerk 2017 exam which is proposed to held at the end of this year. Approx 8.5 lacs students participate in this IBPS Clerk Recruitment (CWE VII).
After discussing IBPS Clerk notification and syllabus, we are posting this article to answer your most searched query. We are talking about the salary part in banks as you all wish to know about ‘What will be the salary for IBPS Clerk?’
All candidates who are starting their Preparation of IBPS Clerk Exam they should better understand IBPS Clerk Job Profile (Responsibilities + Duties) and salary after clearing IBPS clerk exam before applying for it.
Here we discuss more on IBPS Bank Clerk salary in hand facilities, allowances, grade pay, salary after probation period, salary after 10th bipartite wage revision and 7th pay commission, etc. Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series.
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure in detail
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क वेतन का ढाचा – After Selection of IBPS Clerk you will be held under a training period. In which you learn all necessary clerk job profile work such as Handling deposit and withdrawal cash, Payment clearance, a daily record of balance, receipts collection, ledger maintenance and data entry works, etc.
IBPS Clerk Salary during training not more than Rs. 10000. And will differ after recruiting in various IBPS Clerk participating banks according to the bank policy. Most of the students ask these question many times such as
- What is the Salary of IBPS Bank Clerk?
- What is the Starting Salary of IBPS Clerk?
- What is the Gross IBPS Salary for Clerk?
- IBPS PO Salary 2017
- SBI PO Salary 2017
- SBI Bank Clerk Salary and Promotion
- Register for Free IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series
- Practice Question Sets for Bank Clerk With Video Lessons
Note – Given table below on approximate values actual may vary for Bank Clerk Salary through IBPS. Check IBPS Clerk salary with Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Special Allowance, Transport Allowance and Gross salary, etc.
|IBPS Clerk Salary and Perks 2017
|Facilities||Places with Population > 45 lakhs||Below 45 Lakhs|
|CCA||Rs. 0/-||Rs. 0/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-||Rs.19472.22/-|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form||IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017|
IBPS Clerk Salary and Allowances
All candidates who apply for IBPS Exam 2017 for Clerk post they have to check complete details about IBPS Clerk monthly salary and Other Benefits and Perks Available to Bank Clerk (बैंक क्लर्क के अन्य लाभ और भत्ते).
A Bank Clerk is entitled to get some allowances in addition to basic pay which is same in almost all the Public Sector Banks in India.
The Basic Pay Scale of IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765 – Rs 42,020. Here Rs 11,765 is the Basic pay. The main allowances that a Bank Clerk gets are following:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): In Bank, DA is revised quarterly and is based on CPI as declared by the banks i.e. DA can go up with higher CPI and vice versa.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): This varies according to Clerk’s place of posting. And it can be 8.50%, 7.50% and 6.50% depending on metros, big cities, and other locations.
- Medical Allowance: This allowance is paid annually. And for a clerk, it is fixed at Rs 2000.
- Transport Allowance (TA) – It is also an additional amount on IBPS Clerk take home salary.
- IBPS Clerk cash in hand salary: Rs 19,461.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Free Practice Test
- IBPS RRB Officer and Assistant Salary 2017
- IBPS Specialist Officer Salary and Allowances
- IBPS Officer Job Profile in RRBs
- SBI Exam 2017 Complete Details
- SBI PO Job Profile and Promotion
- IBPS Clerk Mock Test-Series Pdf Download
IBPS Clerk Salary After 11th Bipartite Settlement
Most of the bank employees are waiting for IBA Bipartite Settlement (द्विपक्षीय निपटान). After it, we are expecting minimum increment to the basic pay 20% to 30%. Check How much Salary of Bank Clerk after wage revision? OR How much salary of IBPS Clerk after 11th bipartite settlement?
- If The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) agree for 20% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.15, 374. So, you obtain total 38.80% of DA & HRA on Basic Pay. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk will be Rs.21, 339/- (Worst Possible Scenario)
- If IBA agrees for 25% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16,015.So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk will be Rs.22,228/- (Somewhat Good)
- If IBA agrees for 30% increment, Final Basic Pay will be Rs.16, 655. So, total Gross Salary of Bank fresher Clerk will be Rs. 23,117/- (Good Settlement)
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Office Assistant Job Profile in Regional Rural Banks
- IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download
|Increment (%)||Basic Pay||Total Gross Salary|
IBPS Clerk Salary After Revision
After the 11th Bipartite Wage Settlement of 2015, a bank clerk is entitled to get a salary of Rs 21,990 within hand salary of Rs 19,461. With the Govt. setting up the stage for 11th wage revision talks, now IBA & Employee union associations must start the formal process.
7th Pay Commission Effect on IBPS Clerk Basic Salary
The Government Bank Employees are expected to get the best Salary from 2017. The compensation of Indian financiers (bankers) is expected to be expanded by 2017. Indeed, even as we all know that Seventh Pay Commission is good to go to execute and with that the difference between Govt representative compensation and financiers will be considerably more profound.
This news about the expansion of investors pay had begun after Dept. of Financial Services issued notification for Next compensation (Wage Revision) correction out in the open segment banks (Public sector banks) on 12.01.2017. Then Now what is the clerk salary in the bank?
The new salary structure for bank jobs shall be valid from 1.11.2017, as the previous agreement was dated 11.2012.
IBPS Clerk New Salary Scale for Bank Jobs & Demands:
|Grade||Existing Basic Pay||Revised Basic Pay||Annual Increment – New|
|Clerk||Rs. 11765||31540||30000||68900||1500/3 – 1900/8 – 2400/8|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017||IBPS Clerk Previous Question Papers|
IBPS Clerk Salary Increment + Promotions and Career Opportunities
After being selected on a “Clerk” post aspirants looking forward to a fruitful Career in public sector banks. First of all, you will be under training period for understanding the routine daily tasks as a Clerk Officer. As you gain experience in your field, you will get plenty of opportunities to a bank to get promoted and reach the senior post.
|How to Crack Bank Clerk Exam Without Coaching?||Difference Between IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO Salary|
The scope of Promotion: Every year approx 60,000 -70000 clerks appoint in PSBs. Some of the banks encourage you on a higher level officer job within a year. Thus those who join as clerks may be promoted as officers, as per banks norms. For bright candidates, in some banks, this promotion from a clerk to an officer is possible in a period as short as one year.
There are seven scales in officer cadre:
- Scale 1 – Officer / Assistant Manager
- Scale 2 – Manager
- Scale 3 – Senior Manager
- Scale 4 – Chief Manager
- Scale 5 – Asst. General Manager
- Scale 6 – Deputy General Manager
- Scale 7 – General Manager.
It is to be noted that promotion of an individual is judged by the performance of an individual.
|English Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk||Reasoning Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk|
|GK Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk||IBPS Clerk Time Management Tips|
Hope this IBPS Bank Clerk Salary complete guide clear your all doubts. If you have any questions regarding this, you can comment below. And for any suggestion OR query share your experience here.
Also, Check related posts of Latest IBPS Clerk salary 2017 and IBPS exam.
|IBPS Exam Updates 2017
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates||IBPS PO 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Books||IBPS Syllabus 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Pattern 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Result||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Centers||IBPS Clerk Negative Marking|