45 Days Preparation Strategy for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2023
IBPS or Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Clerk exam every year. The IBPS Clerk exam is being conducted for the seventh time and is a great initiative for aspiring bankers taking them a step closer to their banking dreams.
There are about 19 participating banks this year namely Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank and Syndicate Bank which will participate to fill in vacant positions in the IBPS Clerk 2023.There are about 7883 vacancies for IBPS Clerk.
Examination Paper Pattern for IBPS Clerk 2023: The structures of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite times of 1 hour|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Candidates who qualify for Tier I Exam will be shortlisted for Tier II or Mains Examination.
Negative Marking Scheme: There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Fortunately, for applicants, there are just three papers in the Preliminary exams conducted for IBPS Clerk 2023.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Dates:
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates||Preliminary examination||26th, 27th August, and 02nd September |
|Main Exam||26, 27 Aug, 2 Sept 2023|
45 Day Preparation Plan for IBPS Clerk applicants:
|Preparation Time Timetable||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language|
|Day 1-10||Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Time and work, Speed, Distance and time, Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares, Percentages,||Analogy, Classification, Word formation, Statement and conclusions Syllogism,||Vocabulary: Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation, Spelling|
|Day 11-20||Partnership, Clocks, Volume and Surface Area, Bar & Graphs, Line charts,||Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments,||Grammar: Spotting Errors, Phrases, and idioms, Direct and Indirect speech, Active/ Passive voice|
|Day 21-30||Tables Height and Distances, Logarithms, Permutation and combinations,||Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Passage and conclusions, Alphabet test, Series Test, Number, Ranking and time sequence, Direction Sense Test, Decision making test||Reading comprehension: Theme Detection, Passage completion, Topic rearrangement of passage, Deriving Conclusion.|
|Day 31-40||Simple and compound interest, Equations, Probability, Trigonometry, Profit, Loss and Discount,||Figure series, Input/output, Assertion and reasoning, Sitting Arrangement,||Cloze test|
|Day 41-45||Mensuration, Elements of Algebra, Data Interpretation, Pie charts||Series test, Odd figure Out, Analogy, Miscellaneous Test||Mock Test,|
Preparation Strategies for IBPS Clerk to help you break:
- Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk: There is tough competition to crack IBPS Clerk exams as lakhs of applicants take the exam every year. So, you need to go about it in the right way if you want to crack IBPS Clerk. Here are some preparation tips which will certainly help you in your preparation.
- Understand the exam pattern – First of all, get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus. There is no point in studying without knowing the exam pattern and syllabus. It’s like getting lost and not able to find yourself.
- Proper planning – Plan your studies. Understand the IBPS Clerk exam syllabus and find out which section you must pay more attention to and plan your studies accordingly.
- Order of Attempt – The Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections are excruciatingly time-consuming, Solve English section first in a limited time frame as it is a less time-consuming section. An ideal order of attempt can be – English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. However, solve easier questions first and move on to difficult ones later. Devote less time to easy questions and more time to difficult questions. It would be better to move on in the order from difficult to easier sections in order to effectively save time.
- Aim for Accuracy: When it comes to Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, you need to aim towards being accurate on all occasions. Mathematics hardly goes without being accurate, so stay accurate as possible. Also, you need good calculation speed as you need to cover all topics in a limited amount of time.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs – You should read the newspapers, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs, Pay special attention to banking and finance industry. Other topics you can focus on include Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political news, Awards, static GK and more etc.
- Effective Time Management Tips – You should practice more and more to be able to solve all questions accurately and in the shortest possible time. Solve previous year questions. Practice can easily save your time in IBPS exam. Solve Seating Arrangement, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Para jumbles which carry more marks.
- Prepare study notes: When you sit to study, you will come across a lot of important points. Jot down the important points and uncommon details while solving questions in a notebook. Study notes will help you to prepare for the exam.
- Practice with Mock Test-Series – Solving Mock Tests is one of the best ways to scrutinize your performance on a regular basis. TopRankers Mock tests are one of the best ways to analyze your performance and know your weak areas to improve areas. Mock Tests are good in determining your performance in the exam. The more you score well on mock tests, the higher your chances of doing well in the exam.
- Clear All Your Doubts: Take help of a tutor or do group study with friends to solve doubts before the exam. You can attend live doubt solving Sessions conducted on Facebook by Experts that will dispel your doubts about difficult questions.
- Be Confident: Stay confident during and before the exam. This will provide you with a reassurance that you will be able to score well in the exams.
- Stay Healthy: Stay healthy by regularly going for walks, doing exercise or yoga. This will help you stay healthy throughout your preparation. This will also help you stay relaxed to an extent.
Stay tuned for more updates on 45 days preparation strategy for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2023!
|IBPS Clerk Exam 2023
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2023||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks||IBPS Clerk Job Profile with Duties|
|IBPS Clerk Salary and Career||IBPS PO Mains Preparation Tips|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023||IBPS PO Salary and Promotion|