IBPS Clerk Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification (Clerk CWE VI) scheduled in the Month of December. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) all set up for IBPS Exam Common Written Exam (CWE) for IBPS Clerks Recruitment.
All Participants required to submitting their IBPS Clerk Online Application Form before the last date after successfully filled Online Registration for the Clerical exam they need to make notice on preparations via Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam with Exam pattern.
Check complete details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 here.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus Details
Firstly check IBPS Clerk Job Profile and IBPS Clerk Salary Structure here. IBPS department set up this Clerical post exam in these steps CWE (Pre & Mains). Those candidates successfully qualified in the Common written exam of IBPS Clerk they will shortlist for next level Mains.
Before checking the details of IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus participants must need to check IBPS Clerk VII Exam Pattern. And Download Syllabus Pdf of IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus Pattern
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क प्रारंभिक परीक्षा सिलेबस पैटर्न – IBPS Clerk Prelims paper contains only three papers Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language with time duration of 01 hours those candidates clear it qualify for mains exam. Check marks table.
- IBPS Bank Clerk (Prelims – Mains) Syllabus
- 6 Tips to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Latest IBPS RRB 2017 Notification 16560 Posts
- IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||30||30||01 hour|
|2||Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क मुख्य परीक्षा सिलेबस पैटर्न – IBPS Clerk CWE Mains Exam Pattern Basically Common written exam (CWE) for Clerical cadre have 200 Objective type questions this IBPS Clerks CWE (IBPS Clerk Syllabus) Contains five sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge.
Both Sections have same marks with a time duration of 135 Minutes, and Negative marking is also applicable with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Check the table below.
|Sr No.||(Objective) Test Name||Marks||(Separately timed)|
|1||IBPS Reasoning Test||50||30 Min.|
|2||IBPS English Language Test||40||30 Min.|
|3||IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Test||50||30 Min.|
|4||IBPS General Awareness Test||40||25 Min.|
|5||IBPS Computer Knowledge Test||20||20 Min.|
IBPS Syllabus For Clerk Exam 2017 in details
क्लर्क परीक्षा 2017 के लिए आईबीपीएस सिलेबस – Aspirants should check details of Syllabus for Bank clerk exam with all five sections wise. All sections have same marks and participants required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks to be Shortlist for Interview.
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क तर्क सिलेबस) First Section covers all logical reasoning questions which have forming judgments, conclusions from premises or facts. all problems in Reasoning “Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam” is based on Verbal Reasoning & Non-Verbal Reasoning. Check IBPS Clerk Reasoning preparation tips.
Verbal Reasoning – Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet Test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence, Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and Reasoning, Figure Series etc.
NonVerbal Reasoning – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test. Also, Read – IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus Pdf Download
2. IBPS Clerk English Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क अंग्रेजी पाठ्यक्रम) IBPS Clerk Syllabus the second section is necessary for all participants. Selection committee wants to go to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language, which is an International common language.
It covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation, and the topic comprehension involves deriving conclusion, theme detection, Sentence rearrangement.
Passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the question grammar means of rules active, passive voice, direct, indirect speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms. Check Best English Books for Clerk Exam.
- IBPS Clerk English Syllabus Pdf Download
- How to Prepare English for IBPS Clerk Exam?
- English Grammar Tricks for Competitive Exam
- IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf
3. IBPS Clerk Numerical Ability Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क संख्यात्मक योग्यता सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Numerical ability OR Quantitative Aptitude paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers The inquiry in this choice may be focus around two subjects like as Arithmetic and Data Interpretation.
Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts, and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability.
Check IBPS Syllabus of Clerk Exam below. Also, Read – IBPS Clerk Exam Numerical Ability Syllabus Pdf Download
4. IBPS Clerk General Awareness Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क सामान्य ज्ञान सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam covers all about the Current Affairs and especially reference to Banking Industry. And the topics are from Indian Economy questions, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Constitution, Awards & Honors Sports, Reserve Bank of India policies, Finance, Agriculture, etc.
History of Banking, Social Function of Banks, current affairs of last six months, countries/ currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, etc. How to Prepare GK for Bank Clerk exam?
- IBPS Clerk GK Syllabus Pdf Download
- Best IBPS Clerk General Knowledge Books
- How to Prepare Current Affairs for IBPS Clerk?
5. IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क कम्प्यूटर पाठ्यक्रम) Computer Knowledge OR Computer Awareness. “IBPS Syllabus of Clerk CWE” for Computer paper covers two section hardware & software. Participants must have basic knowledge of computer. Must have the skill to operate a computer as office purpose is known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Windows, The Internet. Check IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Computer section in details via given the link below. Also Read – IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus Pdf Download.
|IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk Guide for Prelim / Main Exams 5th Edition with solved paper|
|IBPS PO & Clerk 2017-18 Exam Prep Test-Series|
|SBI PO & Clerk 2017-18 Exam Prep Test-Series|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus contains these five sections so all candidates required to prepare well for their Clerk exam competition. A large number of aspirants apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment every year. For IBPS Clerk Syllabus Pdf Download you can also visit the official site of IBPS www.ibps.in clerk syllabus or check the link given above. For Latest IBPS Exam Updates stay with us on Facebook page OR Follow on Twitter for any query use comment section provided below.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2017 – 2018|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||IBPS Result Online||Upcoming Bank Clerk Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Exam Pattern||आईबीपीएस क्लर्क टिप्स|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Preparation Books||IBPS Exam Result|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series||IBPS Clerk Negative Marking|
|SBI Exam Dates 2017||IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Clerk Participating Banks|
|SBI PO Salary 2017||IBPS Clerk Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Exam Syllabus||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Tricks|