Time Management for Banking Exams (टाइम मैनेजमेंट टिप्स)
Time! Time is the greatest and the strongest part to get a government job. It plays a crucial role in banking exams for the students to qualify for the exam. This is the most important factor in any situation in life. Time management is the most important thing. A person who understands the importance of time will never face any problem.
As it is known, the time given for the banking exams is less than the questions and the level of the paper. So the student has to manage its time accordingly. Here you find some of the best time management techniques to save your time during exams.
Here you find some of the best time management techniques to save your time during exams. Bank Exam Preparation tips – tricks.
The aspirant must answer the questions whose answer is known to him/her and should have confidence in that answer and the questions whose answers are not sure should be done last. They should try to avoid the questions which consume more time and do the questions that consume less time first.
Time Management Tips for Student –
- A student has to prepare himself/herself for the exam and decide which part should be attempt first.
- The student should leave the question if he doesn’t know to answer. He should not spend too much time on any particular part of a problem.
- English, General Awareness, and the computer should be attempted first as they acquire the least time to be solved.
- On an average 1 minute for each question should be obtained otherwise the papers left.
- If possible skip the topic which is lengthy and time-consuming like puzzles of reasoning because they consume a lot of time to be solved.
- Before giving the exams, the student should take the test series so that he/she can analyze that in how much time the paper is getting completed. It helps to improve your timing and solving speed.
- Always recognize your strongest zone first and solve it in a minimum period.
- Never divide equal time to each part. Consume more time in reasoning and quantitative aptitude because these two sections take the highest time.
- आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा की तैयारी के आसान तरीके हिंदी में
- How to Crack IBPS Without Coaching?
- IBPS RRB Exam Preparation Plan
- Full form of ibps bank
Time Management Subject wise
Now it is described section-wise time management techniques that which subject should acquire the highest time. And how to manage different parts with proper time limit check it.
Reasoning Time Management Tips
This section is the trickiest and the most time-consuming section to be solved. This section is the biggest reason behind the failure and a big drawback and the weakest section for the candidate because the Difficulty level of puzzles has increased. Check IBPS Reasoning Preparation Tips.
- Inequalities are the easiest part of this exam. It is possible to solve five inequalities questions within 2-3 minutes if you know the technique of resolving these issues, your accuracy will be 100%.
- Data sufficiency is the easiest part. You don’t have to locate the right answer. This question may or may not appear in this exam, but if it seems in the test, never skip it.
- Blood relations, age problems, and Direction test are easy topics to be solved first, Choose between Seating arrangement and Puzzle. It is recommended the candidate to choose Seating arrangement if possible because it acquires less time to answer. IBPS PO, SO & Clerical Revision notes and formulae.
- Always attempt number series, the alphabetical arrangement of words firstly because they require the least time to solve. The candidate consumes the highest time in this section. It is advisable to attempt them correctly with less time performing the questions first which you know. On an average 35 minutes are taken to solve this section. Also, Check – Reasoning Syllabus – Exam pattern for bank exam
English Language Time Management Tips
Now, this is the section that is quite time-consuming and quite tight to attempt as it includes paragraphs essay to read and then to try the question relatively. Check proper pattern and English Preparation for bank exam.
Accordingly, a student should first attempt the questions of error detection and correction, synonyms and antonyms, etc. always skip on comprehension between the two and the one you are trying read it carefully and then attempt the questions because it takes time. Check Improve English Grammar Preparation Tips – Tricks?
If possible, please skip the rearrangement question because it takes a lot of time to be solved. On average, around 18 minutes should be taken by the candidate to attempt this section. Also, check – English Syllabus with the exam pattern
|How to Crack IBPS PO Exam?||IBPS Specialist Officer Preparation Tips|
General Awareness time management tips –
It is the section that should be attempted by the candidate on a second priority because it is also less time consuming as discussed above in computers.
Likewise, General Awareness doesn’t have critical thinking inquiry, and if the hopeful is updated to current affairs, he/she can attempt the questions quickly. On average students should consume 12 minutes on this section to complete it because it is the easiest part to solve first. Also, require checking GK Syllabus with exam pattern.
- GK Preparation for IBPS bank exam
- Current Affairs Preparation for IBPS Exam
- How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam?
- IBPS Prescribed Caste Certificate Format
Quantitative Aptitude time management tips-
This section is the second last part of solving and is very time-consuming because it includes problem-solving questions relating to time and distance, ratios, probability,
The candidate should attempt the questions first whom he/she knows correctly, and then he should switch over to the tricky part and think to solve but never spend an excess of time on 1 question if it’s not going to your head just leave it!
If the student has higher knowledge in maths and a good mathematician he/she can solve in 20 minutes but if a candidate is average 35 minutes should be taken to address the section otherwise if more time is consumed here reasoning the main art can be left behind!
Also, read –
- IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Tips and Tricks
- Bank Exam Preparation Tips with Practice Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus with exam pattern
- IBPS Mains Exam Study Plan with Tips
- IBPS Interview Documents Verification Process
Computer time management tips –
It is the section which is the easiest section and the most scoring section and less time-consuming section of the whole paper. Always attempt it first because on average it just acquires 10 minutes to get solved.
If a person has good knowledge in computers 10 minutes are also not taken, the section is answered in just 5-6 minutes. You have just to tick the correct answer because there are no problem-solving questions in this part. All issues are related to theory. Computer language syllabus with exam pattern.
Time management is the base for bank exams if you have knowledge but don’t have the speed the exam cannot qualify. It is advisable for the candidate that he/she should balance the time accordingly. Feel free if you want to share something with us more ideas about your experiences of bank exam any tips etc. use our comment section.
|Latest Bank Exam Updates|
|Bank PO Recruitment||Bank Exam Syllabus||टाइम मैनेजमेंट फ़ॉर्मूला|
|Bank Clerk Recruitment||Bank Exam Pattern||IBPS Mock Tests|
|Bank SO Notification||Bank Preparation Books||Bank Exam Results|
|RRB Exam Updates||Apply Online for Bank Exam||IBPS Negative Marking|
|Bank Exam Updates||Bank Question Papers||IBPS Banks List|
|IBPS Exam Dates||Bank Study Material||Bank Admit Card|