How to Prepare for SBI PO Exam 2019? – SBI PO Preparation Tips 2019 Pdf Download
SBI PO Ki Preparation Kaise Kare? एसबीआई पीओ की तैयारी कैसे करे?
The banking sector job is one of the most preferable and likable jobs in India. SBI stands for State Bank of India and it is a multinational banking organization which provides the facilities for banking, insurance, and savings to the customers.
More than lakhs of people have been working in this organization. They are known for their fast and reliable banking services and also keep recruiting people to let the deserved people grab the opportunities and make their career in this field.
SBI PO Preparation Tips 2019
- Get to Know the SBI PO syllabus Thoroughly
- There is no secret to success in SBI PO Exam except preparation.
- Proper planning for the study is the basic step for cracking the sbi po exam.
- Analyze your Current Level & Follow a Study Plan Accordingly
- Regularity and punctuality are required in order to crack the examinations.
- Solving word problems and number problems for reasoning ability preparation.
- Check Out the SBI PO Cut Off Marks & then Set your Target
- Polishing basics and practicing numerical problems.
- Reading newspapers would help to learn more about vocabulary.
- Making short notes for important things would make the work lot easier.
In this article, we’ll focus on many things such as SBI PO preparation techniques, timetable, notes, study material, schedule etc.
How to do well in SBI PO Exam? Having said that, competing at the highest level is not about winning. It’s about preparation, courage, understanding and nurturing your people and heart. So to prepare well, you need to understand the sbi po exam pattern and some tips for SBI PO exam preparation.
The candidate has to undergo three phases for the examination of SBI PO (Probationary Officer). As per the SBI PO 2019 Notification selection procedure, the first stage for the candidate would be a preliminary exam. After clearing the first stage, the selected candidates would be called for the mains exam.
On the basis of the performance of the candidates, they would be called for Group exercise and Interview rounds and then final selection would be done by top-ranked candidates.
|Salary After Clearing SBI PO Exam||Upcoming IBPS Exam 2019|
What to Prepare for SBI PO Exam?
The SBI PO preliminary exam would be an objective type test in which MCQs that is multiple choice questions would be there. The exam is divided into three sections – English language, Reasoning ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
This 1hour online test would have the effect of negative marking according to which ¼ marks would be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|SBI PO Salary and Promotion||Upcoming SBI Exam 2019|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
The SBI PO mains exam that is phase II exam would be divided into two parts – objective and descriptive tests. This sbi po online test would for the duration of 3 hours and it has four sections – Reasoning and computer aptitude, Data analysis and interpretation, General/Economy/ Banking Awareness and English language.
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
The test is of total 200 marks. The deduction of ¼ marks for every wrong answer as a penalty would be imposed which is also termed as negative marking. Now let’s focus on How to Start SBI PO Preparation?
|How to Crack SBI Clerk Exam?||How to Prepare for IBPS Exam?|
SBI PO Prelims Study Schedule – Daily Study Routine
|Quantitative Aptitude||1 hr|
|Reasoning Ability||1 hr|
|English language||1 hr|
|Mock test||1 hr|
|Mock Test Analysis||1 hr|
|Total time||5 hrs|
SBI PO Subject wise Preparation Plan
Preparation tips always help a person to achieve big successes in life. Without preparation, the hard work goes in vain. So the preparation tips for SBI PO examination would be as follows:
How to Prepare Reasoning for SBI PO?
Reasoning Section: It is the most scoring section in the bank events. The questions would be logic in nature as it is the test of observation of our mental presence and problem-solving ability.
The candidates must practice on topics such as seating arrangements, syllogism, coding-decoding, directions, blood relations, analogy, series problems, Ranking, missing characters, puzzles, Non-verbal reasoning, and classifications.
SBI PO Reasoning preparation tips – The key strategy here is to practice as much as you can for the given topics be it from any book, be it from the internet or be it from the sbi po old question papers or sbi po model test papers. Check Complete Guide Reasoning Preparation Tips for Bank Exam.
How to Prepare Aptitude for SBI PO?
Quantitative Aptitude Section: This section could be considered as the toughest section as it evaluates the numerical ability and problem-solving skills of the candidates. It is the mathematical section.
The candidates should be well versed with the topics such as Number systems, fractions, ratio and percentage, time and work, percentage, profit and loss, simple and compound interest, average, time and distance, mensuration, partnership, bar graph, pie charts, and probability. Data analysis and interpretation is the most time-consuming section as it includes the study of the bar graph and pie charts.
SBI PO Aptitude Preparation tips –
- In this section, the only regular practice can help you out to crack the examination and speed for solving the calculations is also must.
- The formulas should be on tips and some basic shortcuts would also help to solve the numerical and questions in lesser time.
- The right understanding of the question will help the candidate to cross the sea of doubts for selection as the section is extremely scoring. Check Complete Guide Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips for Bank Exam.
|SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2019
|SBI PO Admit Card 2019||SBI PO Exam Schedule 2019|
|SBI PO Syllabus 2019||SBI PO Preparation Books|
|SBI PO Selection Process||SBI PO Question Papers|
How to Prepare General Awareness for SBI PO?
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: This is the easiest section as it does not include any solving technique it just needs your focus and memory power.
SBI PO GK Preparation tips –
- The candidates must go through the newspapers regularly to be in the line of coordination with the nation and launch of new banking policies.
- The candidates must be aware of the current affairs for the last 6 months and should make small notes in order to memorize the things.
- The candidates would be able to score only if they know about the current affairs going on in the nation. It is the section of just read the question and answer should strike in mind. Check Complete Guide GK Preparation Tips for Bank Exam.
- Register for Free SBI PO Mock Test Series
|IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2019||Latest IBPS PO Notification 2019|
How to Prepare English for SBI PO?
English: This section is designed to the level of basic English of class 10th. The candidates should focus on topics such as Grammar, comprehension, error correction, vocabulary, Para jumbles, synonyms and antonyms, cloze test and fill in the blanks. Also reading English newspaper daily would help.
SBI PO English Preparation tips
Apart from these, some basic computer knowledge would also be required such as the Internet, software, hardware, MS office, keyboard shortcuts which would also help to manage time and crack sbi po exam in the first attempt. Check Complete Guide English Preparation Tips for Bank Exam.
The other Tips to crack SBI PO are:
The candidates must pursue the strategies for the SBI Bank PO preparation and must know about the nature of the job and should prepare well for the exam. Just love your work and the work will love you. Do your duty sincerely and you will get the reward.
If you have something interesting about “SBI PO Preparation Plan” let me know in below comment section.
Best of Luck.
|Latest Exam Updates 2019
|SBI Exam Syllabus 2019||Latest IBPS PO Vacancy 2019|
|SBI Exam Pattern 2019||Latest IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019|
|SBI Question Papers||Latest IBPS RRB Exam 2019|
|SBI Study Material||Latest IBPS Exam Pattern 2019|