SBI PO Mains 2019 Last Minute Preparation Tips
With SBI PO Mains approaching close, students are in search of last minute tips for SBI PO Mains Exam 2019. It’s high time for smart preparation and students are looking for SBI SBI PO Mains 2018 Last Minute Preparation Tips for 11th-hour preparation.
Give your SBI PO preparation a new dimension altogether with SBI PO Mains Mock Tests and attempt as many tests you can. Inculcate a habit of intensive practice from SBI PO question papers and SBI PO important books to get clear insights of pattern and questions asked.
SBI PO Mains 2018 is scheduled for 4th June 2018. With a few days left in your hand, it is high time that you get started. We recommend the SBI warriors to go through last minute SBI PO Mains tips which will help you to get a quick preparation strategy for SBI Exam.
But, before preparation you need to take a look at the preparation tips, do look at the SBI PO Mains exam pattern:
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
The SBI PO Mains exam pattern is extremely important for an individual to get his/ her preparation up-to-mark:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40|
- The SBI PO 2018 cut- off is calculated as –
2. Overall Cut-off
- Please keep in mind that you will have to clear both overall and sectional cut- off to clear SBI PO Mains. If you are not scoring the sectional cut- off in spite of clearing the overall, you won’t be able to clear the SBI PO Mains exam.
- Click here to take SBI PO Mains Free Mock Test
SBI PO Mains 2018 Last Minute Preparation Tips
How to crack the SBI PO mains by preparing at the last moment? Take a sneak peek at the last minute tips for SBI PO mains and you will find your answer-
Don’t go for a new topic-
- Breaking your head over new topics at the last moment won’t help you at all. Rather, it will be helpful if you practice the topics which you have already covered.
- As there is no provision of the selection of a particular section, you can start from whichever section you wish to.
- Choose topics from each section which are scoring and practice from them to score well.
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Coding – Decoding
- Blood relations
- Direction sense etc.
- Cloze test
- Spotting errors
- Reading Comprehension
General/ Economy / Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Banking and Economy
- Static GK
Effective Time Management (Section wise)-
- It is very important for an individual to go through effective time management schedule. We bring you one-
|English Language||15-20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20-25 minutes|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||10-15 minutes|
You can change the time allotment as per your own convenience.
Take Mock Tests
- Taking up SBI PO Mock Tests is a vital step towards your preparation. Practice with SBI PO mock tests and analyze your preparation.
- You must also practice from SBI PO previous year question papers. SBI PO previous year questions will make you acquainted with the exam pattern.
Speed and Accuracy-
- Speed is a must factor which will enable you to attempt maximum questions in the minimum amount of time.
- Speed and accuracy are extremely important for one to excel in an exam. The only way you can enhance your speed is by practicing.
As SBI PO Mains 2018 is round the corner, we recommend you to go through SBI PO Mains 2018 Last Minute Preparation Tips and ace the exam.
Team wishes you all success in your upcoming exams!
|SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2018 |
|SBI PO Admit Card 2018||SBI PO Exam Dates 2018|
|SBI PO Job Profile and Promotion||Latest SBI PO Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Officer Salary and Promotion||SBI PO Notification 2018|