SBI PO Cut off marks 2019 (Prelims + Mains) Subject wise, State wise and Category wise
The State Bank of India selects and recruits the candidates only who passes in the SBI PO Exam 2019 conducted by bank and got marks according to the cut off list issued by the bank. The Bank construct merit list and cut off marks list according to the aspirant’s performance in the test to the availability of vacancies in SBI Exam 2019.
To get the SBI PO Officer job, candidates should have knowledge of the SBI cutoff marks calculation system. The “SBI PO cut off marks” for every year is different depending on the applicant’s performance.
The cutoff marks list is issued different for the different communities of India and candidate who belongs to which category decides his or her cutoff marks to qualify SBI Exam. So let’s discuss the past, present and future trends of SBI PO Pre and Mains cutoff mark to make sure you clear the PO exam.
So let’s discuss the past, present and future trends of SBI PO Pre and Mains cutoff mark to make sure you clear the PO exam. major questions are
- What will be the Cut off for SBI PO 2019?
- How to Calculate Cut Off marks for SBI PO?
- What is SBI PO Cut Off Prelims 2019?
- SBI PO Subject wise cutoff marks.
|Salary After Clearing SBI PO Exam||Upcoming IBPS Exam 2019|
Factors deciding the SBI PO Cut Off Marks
There are few points that SBI officers took in care before making the cutoff list of the year. The aspirants must get familiar with those criteria to understand the sbi po cutoff list making procedure. The points that SBI examine before issuing Cutoff are as follows:
- The number of candidates appeared for the exam. The first criteria that SBI take into consideration while making the cutoff list are the number of candidates appeared for the exam.
The presence of applicants more than the vacant seats makes the sbi po 2019 cutoff list higher and if the applicants are equal or less than the vacant seats, then cut off marks will be low.
- The number of seats available in the examination. Usually, the number of applicants who applied for the exam and the number of candidates actually appear for the exam are not the same. So this also becomes one of the deciding factors for the cutoff list.
- SBI PO Previous years Cutoff list. The list issued in the previous years also very important decision making factor as no agency wants to decline in the cutoff list. So they try to make cutoff list equal to or higher than the previous years cutoff list.
- The difficulty level of question paper. The State Bank of India (SBI) also take into consideration the difficulty level of exam in mind while making the cutoff. If the SBI PO exam pattern is difficult than before, so the bank gives candidates a fair chance by lowering the cutoff marks lost to clear the examination.
- Marking Scheme of the year. The marking scheme which bank is going to use respective year decides the cutoff list. If the bank is going to use the negative system then the marks will come less so the cutoff list will be low. The SBI PO marking system affects the weight age of the cutoff list.
- Constitutional Affirmative actions. The cutoff list is sometimes affected by the constitutional affirmative activities occurring in the nation. SBI PO Mains Preparation Tips.
- Free SBI PO Mock Test Series
SBI PO Cut Off Features
The features that illuminate from the SBI PO Cutoff marks are as given below:
The SBI Bank PO exam cut off mark list will be constructed after the total of both Preliminary examination and Main examination.
The sbipocutoff list will be available online after the result declaration of the exam. The list is available on the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
According to the SBI PO Preliminary cutoff list, further future of candidates will be decided whether they get permission to appear in the next step of sbi po recruitment process or not. The cutoff list I’d the deciding factor here.
Expected SBI PO Cut Offs 2019 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)
The cutoff marks for SBI PO 2019 is going to be slightly different due to the change in a few points of the exam. These factors might affect the expected cutoff marks list of 2019. The points that might change cutoff list are:
- The sectional time limit is imposed, within which you need to answer that specific section.
- The total marks for each paper are also increased.
- General Awareness section shall include questions from economy & banking awareness.
Expected SBI PO Sectional Cutoff 2019
SBI PO Category Wise Cutoff 2019 – Expected
|Category||Cutoff (Out of 100)|
These modifications might helps in changing the cutoff marks for 2019. These are all expectations as the real cutoff list will be uploaded on the website of SBI soon after the result declaration. The aspirants have to hold their breath until the SBI won’t declare cutoff marks list.
SBI PO Interview Cut Offs marks
Group Discussion & Interview is the phase III of SBI PO recruitment & there are cutoffs in this stage as well, which you must score out of total 50 marks. The general passing marks to clear the third and the important stage of SBI PO exam is:
- Out of 50 marks, the general category aspirants need to score 20 marks to pass the interview stage.
- Out of 50 marks, the other categories candidates need to score! minimum 18 marks to clear the interview stage.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019 Sectional and overall
How many marks to Score to clear SBI PO cut off?
State Bank of India, SBI has been conducting SBI Probationary Officer Exam every year. The number of aspirants applying for it has also increased a lot in quite a few years. This year in 2019 also it is expected that approx 40-50 lakhs candidates will be applying for it.
Thus the level of competition is going to be very tough.You have to score around 5-10 marks for each section than the previous year cut off. The important points that aspirants should remember to score good marks in the SBI PO exam are:
- Attempt at least 70-75 percent questions overall to clear the overall cut off
- A minimum of 50-60% question in each section to clear the sectional cut-off
Is Scoring CutOff marks enough in SBI PO Exam?
NO, Because SBI calls 2.5-3 times the aspirants for Group Discussion & Interview. It means that every year more than half of the aspirants after getting an interview call are still not able to make it to the final SBI PO List.
Most of the cases, these are those candidates who cleared the SBI PO cut off just on margin (Though there are some exceptions too.)
SBI PO Cut Offs 2016 (Prelims + Mains) Subject and category wise Final Cut Off
The cutoff marks of the past years give the new outlook to the future mark list. So the below we will understand the marks scored by the candidates in 2016.
- Preliminary examination 2016 cutoff marks category wise.
- The SBI PO Cut off for General category candidates was 47.5 out of 100.
- The SBI PO Cut off for ST category candidates was 29.25 out of 100.
- The SBI PO Cut off for SC category was 38.75 out of 100.
- The SBI PO Cut off for OBC candidates was 44.5 out of 100 in 2016.
- The VH cutoff list is 37 marks out of 100.
- The HI category candidate has to score 15.15 marks out of 100.
- Preliminary examination 2016 cutoff marks subject wise.
- English test is of total 30 marks and the cutoff marks for other categories is 6 and for general category 8.75.
- The Reasoning part will be of 35 marks and cut off marks for others category 4.25 and for the general category is 7.
- In the Quantitative Aptitude, candidates have total marks 35 out which other categories cut off list is 4.25 and 7.25 for general category.
- Ex-servicemen Cut off list for SBI PO Exam
|SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2019
|SBI PO Admit Card 2019||SBI PO Exam Schedule 2019|
|SBI Bank PO Selection Process||SBI PO Preparation Tips|
|SBI Clerk Officer Salary and Promotion||SBI PO Question Papers|
Previous Year Overall Cutoff for SBI PO Preliminary exam
|Category||SBI PO 2016 cutoff||SBI PO 2015 cutoff|
SBI PO 2016 Preliminary Cut Off
SBI PO Mains Cut off 2016
|SBI PO Section||Max. Marks||SC /ST/ OBC/OH/VI/HI||General|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||6||9|
|General Awareness/ Marketing/ Computer Knowledge||40||10||13|
|Total Cut Off||200||60||70|
SBI PO Descriptive and Interview Cutoff 2016
|Description & interview||Max. Marks||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||OH||VI||HI|
|Minimum marks to be secured for GD & Interview||250||78||78.75||87.25||90||82.75||79.5||79.25|
|GD + Interview||50||18||18||18||20||18||18||18|
SBI PO 2016 Cut off for Final Selection
Total Marks secured by last ranked selected candidates(Out 0f 100) = Written Test (Normalized to 75) + GD & Interview (Normalized to 25)
|Overall Cutoff Marks (Out of 100)||49.75||44.43||34.25||34.73||38.45||43.08||40.78|
|IBPS PO Cut Off Marks List||IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks List|
|IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks List||IBPS SO Cut Off Marks List|
SBI PO Cut Offs 2015 (Prelims + Mains) Subject and category wise Final Cut off
- The General category marks out of 100 will be 58.93.
- The OBC category cutoff marks were 52.33.
- The SC category cutoff marks were 49.20.
- The ST category cutoff marks were 34.78.
- The OH category cutoff marks were 47.63.
- The VH category cutoff marks were 49.25.
SBI PO 2015 Preliminary Cut Off
SBI PO Mains sectional cutoff 2015
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||10||13|
|General Awareness/ Marketing/ Computer Knowledge||50||10||14|
|Total Cut Off||200||70||80|
SBI PO 2015 Descriptive and Interview Cut off
|Description & interview||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||OH||VH|
|Descriptive papers are evaluated of only those candidates, who have qualified in all the subjects and have secured minimum required marks.||82||70||93||108||73||70|
|Marks obtained in the written exam by the last candidate called for GD & Interview round (Total Marks out of 250).||128||116||137||151||118||132|
|Which is better Job SBI PO Vs IBPS PO?||Difference Bank PO Vs Bank Clerk|
|IBPS PO Salary Structure 2019||IBPS Bank Clerk Salary 2019|
How to Check SBI PO Result 2019 online?
The result of the SBI PO exam prelims and main both will be uploaded to the official website of SBI. The online portal helps the candidates to fast view their results and saves lots of cost and energy of bank.
The procedure to check online result is very simple and easy. With the help of their roll number and date of birth, aspirants can log on to their results.
For the help and convince of my lovely fellas, we are going to share the step by step procedure to download SBI PO exam results.
- Open your web browser and in the search bar type the official link of the SBI that is www.sbi.co.in.
- The web page of the SBI will appear and then click on the link of SBI PO exam result on the homepage.
- A different page will appear demanding the information such as registration number and date of birth.
- Fill out all the details correctly and submit.
- The result will appear on your computer’s screen and the result can be downloaded directly from the website for future use.
When will SBI PO result be declared?
The result date will be announced on the social media platforms or on the newspapers and aspirants can log on it the SBI official website to see the result. The result published online is 100% authentic and verified. Expected date of SBI PO Result is 17-05-2019.
So this is the detail regarding the SBI PO cutoff for 2019. I hope this information will turn out helpful for you. All the best for your SBI PO exam.
|Latest SBI Exam Updates 2019
|SBI Exam Syllabus 2019||Latest IBPS PO Job 2019|
|SBI Exam Pattern 2019||Latest IBPS Clerk Job 2019|
|SBI Question Papers||Latest IBPS RRB Exam 2019|
|SBI Study Material||Latest IBPS Exam Pattern 2019|
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Reviews