SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019|Important dates, Steps to download SBI clerk call letter, Key Documents.
The state bank of India is back with new job vacancies for the qualified youngsters of India. The SBI advertised the SBI clerical jobs for the desired aspirants.
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification is released and the forms are duly filled and submitted by the desired candidates
Those candidates who have submitted the SBI clerk online application form 2019 are seeking info regarding the SBI clerk admit cards dates.
The job is going to be awarded to the applicants after qualifying the written examination that will be conducted by the bank.
The procedure of the selection is the same as the first preliminary and main examination is held by the bank and shortlisted candidates will appear in the interview.
The SBI issues admit card for all the three stages of the selection process. The SBI Clerk admit card is a very important document that makes the candidates appeared in the exam.
The preliminary examination is going to held so the bank will issue the prelims admit card first. Usually, the admit cards will be issued by a bank prior 10-15 days of exam.
The candidates themselves need to pay attention to the issue date of sbi clerk admit card as the bank won’t send it to them by post. The admit card for all the three phases is uploaded to the official website of SBI.
The applicants can download sbi clerk admit card online by providing their registration number, roll number, date of birth, fathers name, etc.
The sbi clerk e-admit card can be obtained from the website and which candidates can easily download on their system to take a print out a copy of the card on A4 size sheet. The admit card for main and interview will also be uploaded online and candidates had to download it.
Important dates regarding the SBI Clerk Admit card
The SBI admit card will be issued before the week of the exam. This is due to the security reasons and to make sure that no candidates print a duplicate copy of the admit card.
The admit card is a very important document for the candidates and the examiner both. So the applicants need to download their sbi admit card online on the date of issue. For the convince of candidates today we are going to lay down the different dates SBI clerk admit card.
- The first sbi clerk admit card for the pre-training program for the scheduled caste and tribal category will be issued by a bank. This training is provided to the backward classes only. The admit cards for the training will be issued in the may.
- The preliminary examination is the next which will be held online. The admit card or call letter for the prelims candidates will be uploaded on the June or July month if this year.
- The main examination is held for the pass out candidates of the prelims exam. The candidates who cleared prelims can access the mains admit card in the month of July and August.
- The last destination of SBI clerk job is the interview. The interview admits cards is also issued by the bank for the identity of aspirants. The admit cards for the interview and group exercise will be available in the months of October and November after evaluation of prelims and main exam results.
What details SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Carries?
The admit card/hall ticket/call letter is the same thing but have different names. The admit card is a ticket that allows the candidates to appear in the test. The aspirants without admit card won’t be allowed to sit in the test.
The admit card of SBI clerk 2019 specifies various details related to the candidate and the examination. It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and norms regarding the exam hall.
The Candidates can also check below some other information in SBI 2019 admit card/call letter as provided in the list below.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photograph (similar to the picture uploaded in the application form)
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
These are the few information written on the admit card of the SBI clerk. The information makes sure the identity of the candidate and helps the examiner to identify the candidate at the time of the examination.
The admit card is useful for both candidate and examiner. As candidates can get the information regarding all the examination and admit card works as a legal document on both the parts for future purpose.
Steps to Download SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card/ Call Letter
The admit card of the SBI all job vacancies are only available on the official website of the bank.
The SBI clerk admits card will be also available for the candidates online only. The candidates had to visit the website during the declaration of admit card and download it by providing the following information.
- Registration number. The number allotted at the time of registration if the SBI clerk application form.
- Date of birth. The date of birth should be the same as the candidate has used during the registration of the form.
- The password. The different combination of alphabet and numbers designed by the candidate himself at the time of registration.
The fellas who are thinking about where to get a registration number and password, then we have the answer to that question.
The registration number and password are generated and appear on your computer screen. Immediately after the successful registration, the notification about it will be e-mail to you.
The SBI clerk admits card can be easily downloaded online from the website of the bank.
But if any of you doesn’t know the procedure then don’t worry, don’t spend your money on going to a cyber cafe which you can do yourself at home. Just follow my simple steps;
- First of all, candidates log on to the official website of the State Bank of India or candidates can visit on the direct link given on their registration form.
- Now click on SBI Clerk Admit Card Downloading Section which link can be seen on the website of the SBI
- Then click on SBI clerk 2019 Admit Card Link and then the new page will appear.
- Fill all the required details in form without any mistake.
- Click on submit button.
- Now the Admit Card is shown on your Screen according to your applied form & Check all details properly.
- Take a print out of the SBI clerk 2019 Call Letter for future use.
I hope you will get a satisfactory answer by following my steps.
|Latest SBI Clerk Exam Updates 2019
|SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019||SBI Clerk Paper Pattern|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Download||SBI Clerk Preparation Tips|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI Clerk Books Pdf|
|SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2019||Free SBI Clerk Practice Test|
Documents to be carried with SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 to the Examination Hall
The Candidates have to carry a self-attested photocopy of anyone the following listed Identity proofs, along with their SBI PO 2019 call letter/admit card on the exam day and the identity proof must contain a photo of the candidates. Photocopy of the identity proof to be produced by the candidate at the exam hall must be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook.
Key points regarding SBI Clerk admit card 2019
- The SBI PO 2019 written exam will be conducted across the exam centers located in various States and Union Territories, the information about the candidate center will be mentioned in their admit card. Don’t forget to view all the details of the admit card.
- The Candidates have to mandatorily carry their SBI PO 2019 admit card to the exam hall on the scheduled exam day. The call letter has to be submitted to invigilators during the exam and the identity of an applicant is matched with the card.
- The admit card should be kept in proper care and saved from any torn. The candidates should not write over the card as it’s considered an offense and the applicants’ registration might get canceled for it.
- Register for Free SBI Clerk Practice Test
Important Points to remember regarding SBI clerk admit card 2019
- The Hard Copy of admits card won’t be sent to the candidate’s house, so they had to themselves download it before the examination.
- The print out of the admit card should be taken by candidate and make a double copy if it.
- The admit card is a very important document so it should be kept with care and saved from any kind of damage.
- The date of the admit cards download must be remembered by the candidates and noted in the dairy.
- The SBI clerk 2019 will self-attested by the candidates themselves and one photocopy is attached to it.
- The candidates should bring the copy of identity proof with them from the above-given list.
- The result of the examination is soon going to be disclosed after the month of examination date. But before the result, the answer key for the test is going to prevail for the self evaluate of.candidates.
Dear Readers, I hope you had a great time reading about How can I get SBI clerk admit card 2019.
if you find the above information handy please share it via others on Facebook and Twitter.
Also, if you have queries or doubts regarding how to Download SBI clerk admit card 2019 then please reach out to us via the comment section.
We would love to hear it from you.
These are the details regarding SBI clerk admit cards. I hope this will turn out helpful to you guys and some your question was clarified in it.
Thanks for Reading