Bank Exam Interview Experience | Job Interview Questions and Answers with tips | How to Prepare for IBPS Bank Exam Interview?
Hello, Friends, here we are again with IBPS & SBI exams past interview experiences from our some of the readers we are thankful to them that they contribute their valuable “Interview experience” for all other students. All other students take advantage of their interview experience story.
Here you find some of the real-time Interview questions and answers and Interview tips from experienced candidates.
SBI Clerk Interview Experience by Alaka Sahoo from Pune
Hi, I would like to share my SBI clerk interview held in Pune.
- 1st of all when I entered the interview room, I said May I come in? Then I sat. I had been asked my 1st question ” Is your name Alka or Alaka?” I answered it as “My, name is Alaka, not Alka. So they asked, “what does it mean?” I replied it means the tilak of Lord Jagannath. So they all discussed with me about Lord Jagannath.
- as I am from commerce background, a lady interviewer asked, “What is the financial statement”?
- What are there on a balance sheet?
- What are the types of assets and liabilities? (I got little bit confused in this question).
- What is the current ratio? I got a little bit confused in this question also).
- Then I was asked “If you want to work with SBI, then say 3 very good things about it.
Then my interview got over. I said Thank you greeted them Have a nice day to all.
This is a live Interview experience of bank exam by Alaka sahoo. Like you can also share your latest interview experience with us we will publish it with your name on our website thus all other students have an idea about job interview experience. here more tips for you check it.
- IBPS Clerk Interview Experience
- IBPS PO Interview Experience
- IBPS RRB Interview experience
Interview tips for freshers | How to prepare for Bank Interview?
Interview preparation is a very charming side of any exam it has no fix criteria that what Interview questions to ask so overall you must be active with confidence and prove yourself.
Because In front you Interviewer is more qualified and have more experienced you just impress them by your way of talking and answering. this situation will over in just a few minutes not so long so well prepared for this short and sweet manner.
- Also Check:- IBPS Interview Questions and Answers
In the banking sector, most of the interviewer asked related questions about yourself / Banking related / current affairs related questions so must prepare for it here you find some of best interview questions with answers.
You can also buy Interview preparations books by different writers. These given sectors play a major role in your personal interview.
- About yourself (Questions about your experience/ education/hobbies etc.)
- Banking related questions
- Current affairs related questions
- Clerk Interview Questions and Answers with tips
All participants must aware about the common interview questions and sharp your Interview skills with these given details and all Experienced candidates who already faced any banking exam interview experience of PO, Clerk, IT officer, Assistant, Specialist officer share their thought with us.
Help others you can use our comment section or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Students must share interview date, time, venue, Score and more details. Check Bank Interview experiences and ask about queries Bank Interview Questions, Solutions, Helpline Numbers.
|Latest IBPS Clerk Exam Updates 2018|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Interview Questions|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Preparation Books||IBPS Exam Result|
|IBPS RRB Exam||IBPS Coaching Centers||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exam Updates||IBPS Exam Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|