Current Affairs Preparation for IBPS Exam – Complete Guide
What does IBPS stand for? Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Current Affairs for IBPS is a part of General Knowledge Syllabus. Due to huge criteria of this subject most of the students not score well in this section. They are not aware of proper techniques and shortcut tricks to prepare current affairs for bank exam.
Here in this article, we discuss Current Affairs related to ibps and tips for current affairs preparation. (आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा के लिए करंट अफेयर्स कैसे तैयार करे?)
How to Prepare for IBPS Exam? It is a topmost question among all aspirants, especially for General awareness preparation. Latest Affairs is a standard section for almost all type of banking and other competitive exams.
Easy Steps to Prepare Current Affairs for IBPS Exam
All students required to familiar with General Knowledge and Current Affairs for IBPS Exam. Here we start from basic things because it helps a lot to fresher students who have no idea of Current Affairs about ibps.
Through this paper, examiner tests your basic general awareness that how much updated you are about latest events, includes critical updates from India related to banking, corporate, economy, sports, eminent personalities, different awards & honors and books and their authors, etc.
What is Current Affairs? करंट अफेयर्स क्या है?
The two words – Current and Affairs come together to give an interesting name to a subject of study. Current means recent, day to day life and affairs say events, issues, etc. Therefore, current affairs are the day to day incidents and events around us.
Current affairs revolve around happenings in the different fields related to national, international, economy, sports, science and technology, environment.
What to Prepare for Current Affairs Section?
It is also a famous question that what to prepare? A large number of topics included in it, but Latest current affairs for IBPS is Banking Sector news is topmost in the queue. Check what are the Major Topics from Current Affairs Section?
- Indian society
- Indian politics
- Indian states with their capitals
- Social justice
- Latest RBI based questions
- Indian economy Questions
- Science and Technology
- Environment and Ecology
How to be Updated with Current Affairs?
Here you find some of the easiest and quickest ways to update yourself with Current Affairs for Bank Exam. In which you find various types methods, tricks, and formulas to prepare current affairs for IBPS PO Exam and IBPS Clerk Exam.
There are many online and Offline ways to keep you up to date with the latest happening events on a daily and monthly basis. It will also enhance your overall basic general knowledge around the world. Let’s focus on Current Affairs preparation tips below. 10000 + IBPS Practice & Mock Test Questions with Video Lessons.
- Newspaper = Gk Success (डेली न्यूज़ पेपर पढ़े) – The Reading habit of Newspaper on a daily basis is the topmost core of score high in GK test. I’ll suggest you read news from 2-3 papers Such as “The Times of India,” “The Hindu,” “Dainik Bhaskar,” “The Telegraph” etc. While following this way you will surely find it interesting after several days. You should update yourself on what happening around the country and the world in all ways. Check Time Management Tips for students. It will boost up your current affairs and GK knowledge.
- Follow News Channels (न्यूज़ चैनल देखे) – You should watch News Channels on a regular basis. Some of the Top channels like ABP News, NDTV, Times Now, ET Now, and Zee News, etc. are the best source of latest events in all fields. If you miss anything or not concentrate on newspaper, then you can catch it here. 30 – 40 minutes is sufficient for this. You need to focus majorly on Highlights which gives you more and increase your chances of cracking the competitive exams with ease.
- Read Magazines (मैगज़ीन पढ़े) – It is also a great source of daily current affairs. You need to check Best Current Affairs Magazines for IBPS like Pratiyogita Darpan, Business Today and Manorama. These magazines give you information in a beautiful and categories manner such as images, charts, analysis, statics, reports, etc. it is also the best time pass while traveling and waiting somewhere. You can buy it online from here – Latest Pratiyogita Darpan Books and Manorama Yearbook 2017 (Hindi).
- Use Internet Power (इन्टरनेट का सहारा ले) – You should have to use online resources to study current affairs and GK for exams Such as “Google, YouTube, and Wikipedia, etc. you can find everything on any topic on these platforms with an easy effort. You can visit these sites through your smartphones easily from anywhere. And also visit news channel sites if you are not interested in reading newspapers. Bank English Grammar Improvement Tips.
Tip – You can also download apps for this work from the app store. It will regularly update you about Important current affairs for IBPS. For example – in shorts, Daily Hunt, Daily Affairs & Gk by Jagran Josh, etc. You can also visit this link for Latest Daily and Month wise current affairs for IBPS.
- Make Short Notes (इम्पोर्टेन्ट नोट्स तैयार करे) – Making of quick notes also helps you in revision. And it is also the best way to collect all the important things at a place because there are lots of things to remember. Right down to the main activities and events like their names, dates, places, awards, etc. in a notebook and keep revising it at daily helps you a lot and also useful at the last time of General Knowledge paper.
Tip – Major topics to focus should be on the news on banking sectors, economic and business news.
- Follow Social Networking Sites (सोशल नेटवर्क्स से जुड़े) – For “Current Affairs” and “General Knowledge” Social networking sites like Facebook, Google +, Twitter are a hidden treasure which helps you a lot. You can follow some pages and circles that are related to current affairs. In such type of places, you will get latest IBPS Daily current affairs news and other details too.
- Participate in Online Quizzes / Mock Test (प्रतियोगिताओ में हिस्सा ले) – You must be involved in Current Affairs and Gk Online Quizzes. And also try some online tests such as GK Mock test series and Practice test. It will give you confidence and exact idea about the real scenario of General Ability paper. And Helps you to understand the pattern of the exam will accelerate your chance of getting selected. You can also download current affairs for ibps exam monthly wise in Pdf format on your computer.
Mock Exams, Video lectures, Practice quiz for all bank exams
- Give Priority to your Strength (अपनी रूचि को प्राथमिकता दे) – It is another best tip for you. For Bank Exams, you should prepare the banking industry related news. Along with that, you may pick any 2-3 areas of your strength like sports, media, technology or Government Affairs.
This trick will keep you stronger in that section and increase your chances to score much better in the Current Affairs section. And Concentrate one topic at a time doesn’t mix one another. First complete one then go for next.
Apply all of these Best ways to prepare current affairs for IBPS Bank Exam it will also increase your overall GK and you will able to answer most of the current affairs questions.
If you are lazy sometimes OR facing any issues in your personal life and not have enough time to follow these tricks. One simple and best method I m going to tell you which is buy some Best Books to prepare for Current Affairs.
You can also check other subject preparation plan and tips below like English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, English, Computer, Quantitative Aptitude etc.
|IBPS Prelims Preparation Tips||IBPS English Preparation Tips|
|आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी हिंदी में||IBPS Reasoning Preparation Tips|
What are the Best Books for Current Affairs Preparation?
Books are also the best study material. Here books author try to give you best of his knowledge, and you’ll get Proper study plan and most important topics with questions, IBPS Previous year solved question papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers, etc. books save your time from all of above time-consuming work. Check these top Study Materials for Current Affairs.
- Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs Level 1 & 2 for Bank Clerk / PO Exam – Check here
- Combo of Current Affairs Yearly (Hindi) & Samanya Buddhi Parikshan (Set of 2 Books) – Check here
- THE MEGA YEARBOOK 2017 Premium Edition – Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams (English) – Check here
- Best General Knowledge Books for IBPS Exam
- Preparation Tips for IBPS Mains Exam
- How To Prepare Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS Bank Exam?
- Tips to Crack SSC CHSL 2019
- IBPS Coaching Center
What Type of Questions Asked from Current Affairs in IBPS Exam?
Most probably you should focus on Last 6 Months Current Affairs for IBPS Exam. Here you can also check some example questions to understand the pattern of paper better.
Current Affairs Multi Choice Question (MCQ) for IBPS (करेंट अफेयर्स)
Que 1 – विश्वबैंक के अनुसार भारत में निजी-सार्वजनिक भागीदारी क्षेत्र में निवेश Ten साल के न्यूनतम स्तर पर रहा, इस सम्बन्ध में कौन सा तथ्य सही है?
- A भारत में निवेश 10 साल के न्यूनतम स्तर पर रहा क्योंकि सिर्फ 6 सड़क परियोजनाओं में ही वित्त की व्यवस्था हो सकी जबकि 10 साल से सड़क क्षेत्र निजी सार्वजनिक निवेश का सामान्यत एक बड़ा स्रोत था।
- B यह संकुचन भारत में निवेश कम होने के कारण हुआ है।
- C (1) और (2) दोनों
- D उपरोक्त में से कोई नहीं
Que 2 – भारत में 2015 के दौरान निजी-सार्वजनिक भागीदारी वाल क्षेत्रों में निवेश 10 साल के न्यूनतम स्तर पर रहा। यह आकलन किस वैश्विक संस्था द्वारा किया गया?
- A वर्ल्ड बैंक
- B एडीबी
- C आईएमएफ
- D आरबीआई
Que 3 – कौन सी सॉफ्टवेयर कंपनी प्रोफेशनल नेटवर्किंग वेबसाइट लिंक्डइन को 26 अरब डॉलर में खरीदने जा रही है?
- A गूगल
- B याहू
- C माइक्रोसॉफ्ट
- D फेसबुक
Que 4 – भारतीय पुरुष की 4 x 400 मी. रिले टीम ने नया राष्ट्रीय रिकॉर्ड बनाया है, इस जीत के साथ भारतीय टीम विश्व रैंकिंग में किस स्थान पर पहुँच गयी है?
- A 7वें
- B 9वें
- C 12वें
- D 5वें
Que 5 – भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक के सम्बन्ध में कौन सा तथ्य सही है?
- A भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक भारत का केन्द्रीय बैंक है तथा यह भारत के सभी बैंकों का संचालक है।
- B इसकी स्थापना 1 अप्रैल सन 1935 को रिजर्व बैंक ऑफ इण्डिया ऐक्ट 1934 के अनुसार हुई।
- C वर्ष 1949 से यह भारत सरकार का उपक्रम बन गया था।
- D उपरोक्त सभी
|How to Prepare for Probationary Officer (PO)?||How to Prepare for Specialist Officer?|
Que 6 – Which American technology company recently acquired Blue Coat for $4.7 bn to enhance its enterprise arm?
- A Symantec
- B Samsung Electronics
- C Apple Inc
- D Foxconn
Que 7 – Which country successfully launched world’s largest rocket Delta IV?
- United States
Que 8 – What percentage of the non-gazette Police force of the seven Union Territories will be reserved for women?
Que 9 – ‘Jan Kalyan Parv’ will be launched in which city:
Que 10 – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) will be implemented by which ministry?
- Human Resource Development Ministry
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- None of the above
|Tips for preparation of SBI Clerk||SBI PO Current Affairs Preparation|
Hope now you get many ways to answer How to Study Current Affairs for IBPS? For any further question on सामयिकी write them out in the comments and I will be glad to help you with them. If you like this article like and share with your friends on Facebook.
If I missed here something and you want to tell me some other impressive tricks for prepare current affairs for ibps suggest me here. Also, share your experiences of preparation and exams.
You can also check some other IBPS Exam preparation tips and information via visiting these given link below for IBPS 2017. Official site – www.ibps.in
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Reviews