IBPS RRB Salary and Allowances for Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) already published notification for IBPS RRB 2019 exam. This year the department is bringing the total 10190 various category posts such as Officers and Multipurpose Office Assistant posts for the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Participants who have successfully filled their IBPS RRB Online application form and start their IBPS RRB Preparation they should have to check Complete Details about IBPS RRB office assistant job profile and IBPS RRB officer salary and IBPS RRB Office Assistant salary with duties.
Most of the students are still confused to understand that What will be the salary after clearing IBPS RRB Exam? Check the latest information on it such as starting salary, facilities, allowances, salary increments, grade pay, and salary after 7th pay commission, and other useful information on IBPS Exam 2019, etc.
What is IBPS RRB Salary Structure?
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks listed at (A) as Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose), is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE for RRBs-VI).
- IBPS RRB Preparation Tips 2019
- IBPS RRB Officer Job Description (Scale 1, 2, 3)
- Salary Difference IBPS RRB Assitant Vs Officer
- Latest IBPS PO Online Form 2019 Start for 3562 posts.
- IBPS RRB Admit Card Download
Students who wish to check IBPS RRB salary in hand can go through the below-given table. You are pre-informed that all posts have a probation period of one to two years.
IBPS RRB Basic Salary during training not more than Rs. 10000 – 15000. And will differ after recruiting in various IBPS RRB Participating banks according to the bank policy. Most of the students ask these question many times
Most of the students ask these question many times
- What is the Salary of IBPS Bank RRB Officer?
- What is the Starting Salary of IBPS RRB Posts?
- What is the Gross IBPS Salary of IBPS RRB?
|IBPS PO Salary Structure in Detail||IBPS Clerk Salary Structure in Detail|
IBPS RRB Salary 2019 (Officer & Office Assistant)
|Post||In Hand Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
|Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
IBPS Bank RRB Salary and Allowances with Other Benefits and Perks Available (आईबीपीएस आरआरबी बैंक पीओ और क्लर्क के अन्य लाभ और भत्ते)
- IBPS RRB Officer & Assistant Free Practice Test
- SO Officer Salary through IBPS
- IBPS PO Vs SBI PO Salary Difference
- SBI Entrance Exam Dates 2019
- How to Crack IBPS RRB Exam?
- IBPS RRB Assistant Officer Cut Off Marks
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test Series
The Basic Pay Scale of IBPS RRB has differed for all posts category wise. All candidates undergo a training process which is called a Probation period. Under probation period you will a get a fixed amount as a salary which is quite low from normal salary. You can check complete details about Latest IBPS RRB Salary and benefits etc.
Salary for IBPS RRB 2019
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2019
IBPS RRB Salary for Multipurpose Assistant posts – For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand).
Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
- IBPS RRB Officer Practice Mock Test
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Practice Mock Test
- IBPS RRB Exam Centres List
- SBI PO Practice Test
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Salary and Allowances
Officer Scale-I or General Bank Officer post is a Manager Trainee post in RRBs or Gramin Bank.
For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 28000-31000. The in-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I will be around 29350. The probation period will be for two years’, and after its completion successfully the Manager Trainee will be promoted to Assistant Manager.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Salary and Perks
Officer Scale-II post is a Manager level post
Specialist recruited candidate to RRB comes into this post. Hence, an officer coming in at Scale-II can be Information Technology Officer, Chartered Accountant, Law Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, and Agricultural Officer.
For Office Scale-II – 100% DA for the new recruit: Rs. 33000-39000 (approx.) the starting salary of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II will be around 39300. Just like Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II will also have to go through a probation period of two years.
- IBPS RRB Officer Result 2019
- Documents required for IBPS RRB Officer Interview
- Difference IBPS RRB Officer Vs IBPS PO
- IBPS RRB Bank Selection Process
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 3 Salary and Benefits
Officer Scale-III is a Senior Manager level post in RRBs. Which require greater experience I.e. at least five years of work experience either in banking or relevant sector.
For Office Scale 3- at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 38000-46000 (approx.)
|IBPS RRB Syllabus Pdf Download||IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019|
|IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers||बैंक परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करे? शॉर्टकट ट्रिक्स|
Career and Promotions in RRBs
So being part of a Regional Rural Bank at this stage would open various growth opportunities – both within and outside the organization. A person who joins as a Scale I officer can move to become Scale II and III officers through promotion.
There are also exchange programs wherein RRB employees are deputed to work in different government departments and share their expertise for effective implementation of various schemes.
Many of the current CEOs and MDs of various government-owned banks began their career as a junior officer. With experience and performance on their side, they moved up the ladder. Candidates can reach the top post as long as their commitment to serve and motivation to excel remains alive.
|SBI Clerk Salary and Benefits||SBI Bank PO Officer Salary and Allowances|
|SSC CHSL Salary and Allowances||SSC JE Salary and Allowances|
|Indian Army Salary Structure 2019||NDA Officer Salary in Army, Navy, Airforce|
List of Regional Rural Banks
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank,
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank,
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank,
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank,
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank,
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank,
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank,
- Baroda Rajasthan Ksethriya Gramin Bank,
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank,
- Bihar Gramin Bank,
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank,
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank,
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank,
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank,
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavrat,
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank,
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank,
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank,
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank,
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank,
- Kaveri Grameena Bank,
- Kerala Gramin Bank,
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank,
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank,
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank,
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank,
- Malwa Gramin Bank,
- Manipur Rural Bank,
- Marudhara Rajasthan Gramin Bank,
- Meghalaya Rural Bank,
- Mizoram Rural Bank,
- Nagaland Rural Bank,
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank,
- Pallavan Grama Bank,
- Pandyan Grama Bank,
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank,
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank,
- Prathama Bank,
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank,
- Punjab Gramin Bank,
- Purvanchal Bank,
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank,
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank,
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank,
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank,
- Sutlej Gramin Bank,
- Telangana Grameena Bank,
- Tripura Gramin Bank,
- Utkal Grameen Bank,
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank,
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank,
- Vananchal Gramin Bank,
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank,
Hope your doubt about How much salary of IBPS RRB? clear now. If I missed anything here, you could mention your suggestion here and for any query regarding “IBPS RRB Salary” use our comment section below.
For any discussion on the Salary of IBPS RRB Officer and Office Assistant OR Latest Bank Exam Updates, you can subscribe to our newsletter or join our Facebook page. Check other articles on IBPS Exam below.