IBPS 2020 Complete Guide IBPS Official Website (www.ibps.in) 50000+ Posts for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer, RRB Online Application Form, Download Admit Card, Exam Pattern, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Tips, Question Papers etc.
IBPS Full Form: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Mumbai Conducting Common Written Examination (CWE) as IBPS Recruitment आईबीपीएस रिक्रूटमेंट for various exams such as Clerical cadre (IBPS Clerk 2020), Probationary Officer (IBPS PO 2020), Management Trainees (MT), Specialist Officer (IBPS SO 2020), and Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB 2020) for different participating private and public sector banks.
- Free IBPS PO Mock Tests
- Free IBPS RRB Mock Tests
- Free IBPS Clerk Practice Tests
- Free IBPS SO Practice Tests
Introduction – IBPS is envisioned as a self-governed academic and research-oriented institute, with a mission of enhancing human resource development through personnel assessment. IBPS offers project consultation, personality assessment, training programs, and workshops.
The manpower required to deal with the increment in the economy is selected through the recruitment process. This recruitment event is taken care of by IBPS which stands for the Institute of Banking personnel selection. This conducting body is responsible for all the events that take place.
IBPS strength is its research-based capability to design multiple choice objective tests and tools for testing of candidates appearing for the post of clerks, probationary officers and SO (Specialist officers) in banks across India.
IBPS Bank CWE generate a scorecard for all participant’s which is used to recruit for various banking sector jobs. IBPS filled the application form via online mode on its official website www.ibps.in.
Various Jobs that you can get through IBPS like – PO, Clerk, Specialist Officers, RRB Officers and more. IBPS Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf.
IBPS Institute turned into a free element at the command of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Various Public Sector Banks. The Institute is a self-ruling body, under a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Let’s move on “IBPS Recruitment” Complete details.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 ibps.in Details
IBPS Conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for Clerk, PO, Specialist Officer & MT Recruitment in Various Public Sector Banks & Regional Rural Banks checklist below.
IBPS gives wings to the aspirants aspiring for doing a job in the banking sector. This is the conducting body that takes responsibility for recruiting the candidates for public sector banks and financial institutions.
The young generation is attracted towards the banking sector the same as the magnet attracts the nails. It could be considered a hot topic among young graduates for choosing a career in banking line.
This blog provides you with the latest information about the IBPS Recruitment Notification, How to Fill IBPS Online Application Form? Step by Step process, IBPS Exam Selection Process, IBPS Exam Pattern 2020, Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Exam, IBPS Exam 2020 Dates, IBPS Exam Centers, IBPS Exam References Books, IBPS Syllabus 2020, Bank Recruitment through IBPS, How to Prepare for IBPS Exam?, IBPS Question Papers, etc.
IBPS Official Website www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Recruitment Details
Latest IBPS PO Online 2020 Registration Start for 3562 posts.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment details
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Details
IBPS RRB Recruitment Details
IBPS Officer Complete Guide with Previous Papers & Mock Tests
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 @ www.ibps.in
IBPS PO/MT (CWE X) Recruitment @ www.ibps.com
|SBI Exam 2020||SBI PO 2020|
|SBI PO Pre Admit Card 2020||SBI PO Salary and Career|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment (CWE X) @ ibps.in
IBPS SO Recruitment (CWE X) @ www.ibps.in
- IBPS Interview List of Documents
- How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS SO 2020?
- Free IBPS SO Practice Tests
Latest Updates from IBPS
COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS- (CRP SPL- IX)
Post Name: – Division Head- Administration (On Contract)
NO. OF VACANCIES: – 01
1) Salary : – Rs.1,45,000/- per month (Consolidated)
In addition, other benefits such as Medical Bills Reimbursement, Telephone & Newspaper
Bill Reimbursement, Leave encashment, Canteen Subsidy, Medi-claim etc. are admissible
as per rules.
2) Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2020) :
Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. The candidates having wide experience of
working in HR /Personnel Management/Administration/Industrial Relations areas of a
Public Sector Bank or Financial Organization. Knowledge of Labour Law is desirable but
He/she must have worked in the rank of General Manager- HR or Admin at least for 1 year
in Public Sector Bank or Financial Institution. He / She must have a good command over
English and must be good in inter-personal relations. He / She should have analytical
ability and a positive outlook.
4) Other Eligibility Criteria as on 1st January 2020
(i) The candidate’s age should not be more than 61 years* as on 01.01.2020
*Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidates already
with IBPS under contractual agreement.
(ii) His/ her integrity must not have been brought into doubt at any time during
his/her service with his/her previous employer(s).
(iii) He / She should be a person with an unblemished service record.
(iv) Cases instituted by CBI or other law enforcement agencies must not be pending
5) Terms of Appointment
The appointment will be on a contract basis. The initial contract would be for a period of 2 years
which may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and
6) Job Profile, Role & Responsibilities
1. Overall supervision /control on the functioning of all the activities in the General
Administration, Accounts, Security, Legal etc.
2. Develop strategies to improve the overall quality and productivity of Staff.
3. Ensure smooth functioning of the Administration of IBPS.
4. Respond to employee grievances and concerns and resolve the same in a timely
5. Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
To ensure the supply of adequate manpower to various Divisions of IBPS.
6. Review HR & ER policies periodically and ensure that the policies are implemented in
right direction. Dealing with references on HR related issues.
7. Oversee the functioning of the finance and Accounts department.
8. Facilitate for financial policy formulation and ensure implementation of sanctioned
policies in a time bound manner, effectively.
9. Facilitate activity based initiative to drive cost control in IBPS.
10. Ensure that employees follow the Institute’s Rules, policies and procedures by maintaining
11. Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to
support the Institute’s operations.
12. Ensure prompt and timely disposal of VIP references, Govt. references and
communication under RTI Act 2005.
13. Overall supervision of the litigations, liaison with Advocate and follow up of court cases
in co-ordination with Legal Dept.
14. Any other work assigned by the Institute.
7) How to Apply: –
Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.01.2020 only may forward their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
Division Head (TSS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway,
Kandivali (East),Mumbai 400 101
Last date of receipt of application is 11-02-2020 (before 5.00 pm).
- Application received after this date and time will be rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple
Applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in Mumbai Only. He/She will have to make
his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
- Send your application only through Speed post or courier. Under any circumstances, IBPS shall not be liable for misplace, damage and/or delay in delivery of application by post or by courier agencies.
- Hand Delivery of application will not be accepted.
- Candidates would have to appear for the selection process as mentioned above at a very short notice of not exceeding six days.
Download IBPS Admit card | Call Letter Here
IBPS PO Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
IBPS SO Admit Card
IBPS RRB Officer | Assistant Admit Card Download
Bank Recruitments through IBPS
Bank PO Recruitment through IBPS
Bank Clerk Recruitment through IBPS
Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment through IBPS
Bank Officer Recruitment through IBPS
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Andhra Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment through IBPS
- Bank of India Recruitment through IBPS
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment through IBPS
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Canara Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Central Bank of India Recruitment through IBPS
- Corporation Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Dena Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Indian Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment through IBPS
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Union Bank of India Recruitment through IBPS
- United Bank of India Recruitment through IBPS
- UCO Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- IDBI Bank Recruitment through IBPS
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Bank Recruitment through IBPS
Related Helpful Links –
IBPS Exam Help Line Number @ www.ibps.in login
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic, Off. Western Express Highway,
P. B. No. 8587 Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101 India.
Official website :- www.ibps.in
IBPS Candidate Grievance Redressal System:- http://cgrs.ibps.in
Most of the students write wrong or incorrect IBPS Official website address while searching for IBPS Official website Do not write wrong keywords like
www.ibps.com, ibps.in, www.ibps.nic.in, ibps.com, www.ibp.org.in, www.ibps.gov.in, www.ibps sifyitest.com, www.ibps.net, www.ibps.com.in, www.ibps, ibps.in.nic, www.ibps.in login, ibps.in, www.ibps.in admit card, www.ibps.co.in, http://www.ibps.in, ibps.co.in, www.ibps.com, https://www.ibps.in, http://www.ibps.in/, www.ibps.in rrb, www.ibpsrrb.com, www.regional rural bankl.gov.in recruitment 2019, www.lbps.in, http//www.ibps.in, www.ibps.in website, ww.ibps.in, https://www.ibps.in/, www.ipbs.com, www.ibpsrrb, wwe. ibps. in, www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-viii, email@example.com, www.ipbs.in, http://cgrs.ibps.in, www,ibps,in, www.ibps .in, http://cgrs.ibps.in/, www.ibps.in syllabus, www.ibpsrrb.in, wwwibps.in, www.ibps.gov.in, ibps.co.in official website. etc. avoid all of these.
आईबीपीएस हेल्पलाइन नं – IBPS Toll-free Helpline Number for students queries: 1800 222 366 IBPS Bank Exam Helpline Numbers, Log in Complaints Questions, Solutions (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM) Fax: 91-22-2854 2076.
All Students can get latest Updates of IBPS Recruitment Exam आईबीपीएस परीक्षा 2019 by following Our Google + Page, Facebook Page OR Twitter. For Any Other queries use our comment form below.
IBPS Official site address is www.ibps.in
Sometimes when the server is too busy, at that time website does not load. If the server is not busy and still you are not able to visit the site, I would advise you to clear the cache of the system or use a different browser to visit the site.
The candidate must possess a Graduation degree in any discipline. The Age limit on 01.08.2020 for a candidate is 20 years which is the minimum age and 30 years which is the maximum age.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria