How to Prepare Reasoning for IBPS? IBPS Reasoning Exam Pattern, (रीजनिंग की तैयारी कैसे करे ?) Reasoning Preparation tips, Reasoning Questions for IBPS.
It is a common subject for all banking exams. Here we discuss logic section in ibps and the best way to prepare for reasoning. In which you find IBPS Exam Syllabus for Reasoning, IBPS reasoning tricks, reasoning questions and answers for bank exams with examples, etc.
Prepare Reasoning for IBPS – Complete Guide
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts ibps exam for various posts like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, and officers exam. Most of the candidates Applying for IBPS Exam Online every year. All exams syllabus have basic subjects like Reasoning, English, GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer, etc.
Here we are focusing on “IBPS test of reasoning”. In which you find the complete method of ibps reasoning preparation (आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा के लिए रीजनिंग की तैयारी कैसे करे?).
First of all, you should know about IBPS Reasoning paper which includes with verbal and non-verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, numerical reasoning, etc. also checks various reasoning questions for bank exams and ibps reasoning preparation tips – complete guide.
What is Reasoning? रीजनिंग क्या है?
“Reasoning” – The action of thinking about something in a logical, sensible way. Presently a day’s argument is a vital part of each banking exam. It is one of the most grounded parts of the exam to test the judgment and different attitudes identified with mind sharpness and logical capacity of a student. Here in this article, you can get some key focuses for How to Prepare Reasoning questions for Competitive Exams?
The Reasoning is also a scoring subject compared to all other subjects. This paper tests your thinking ability that how fast and accurate you are. This section can’t be split inside of the given time without appropriate practice, so applicants must practice more and more with these given IBPS Preparation tips.
IBPS Reasoning Paper Pattern
|IBPS Reasoning Section||Questions||Marks|
|IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus||40||40|
|IBPS PO Reasoning Syllabus||50||50|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Reasoning Syllabus||50||50|
|IBPS RRB Reasoning Syllabus||40||50|
What to Prepare? IBPS Reasoning Syllabus topics
Most of you are confuse in choosing the right direction of prepare for reasoning test. You need to check complete syllabus first, that what topics are relevant and how many questions are coming from them. Here is the list of reasoning items which create various ibps reasoning questions. You should focus on these given notes below. Also, check – Logical Reasoning Questions for IBPS.
|Verbal Reasoning Test||Non-Verbal Reasoning Test||Analytical Reasoning Test|
How to Prepare Reasoning for IBPS Exam?
आईबीपीएस रीजनिंग की तैयारी कैसे करे? Reasoning preparation for ibps exam is not an easy task, but if you follow these given ibps exam reasoning tricks, properly you will get good marks in the paper.
Here examiner tests your basic reasoning skills and accuracy to solve logical reasoning problems too. So you should prepare like that. Follow these given rules it will help you for prepare logic in easy steps.
- Proper Study Material – At the first level, you should collect all reasoning test preparation material such as IBPS 2018 Reasoning Syllabus and other important notes, books, etc. It will save your time for searching them here and there. And you can easily find all topics at a place.you can also check some time management tips here.
- Be Concentrate – You should prepare for ibps exam reasoning paper as subject wise. Don’t mix other topics read one item at a time thoroughly. This trick helps you to understand better that topic in less time.
- Learn Formulas and Tables – Reasoning test is appropriately based on formulas and methods. You should have learned basic formulas, tables, and ibps reasoning shortcuts to solve a question in less time. It also helps you to solve mathematical problems in an easy way. If you are not familiar with shortcuts to answer a question, it will consume your most of the time in the calculation.
How to Crack IBPS Reasoning paper without coaching?
- Remember Exam Basics –
1. Always at any competitive exam, you must apply this tip that focuses on the question what it says? If you understand the question, you can easily give the right answer for that. You should have to read the question carefully.
2. Always try to solve issues with proper formulas and tricks don’t be over smart to solve and experiment with a question by other tricks. It just kills your valuable time.
3. Remember about negative marking – Don’t answer every question this is not compulsory for any exam. You can leave some problems as it is. Read here more about How to avoid negative marking? A complete guide on IBPS Exam Negative Marking process.
4. Don’t waste your time on a particular question. Always give proper time for all the problems. Always attempt first those questions which you will answer quickly then fight for others. Remember time is a most important key to your success.
- Practice more and more – Practice makes perfect always follow this rule. Every student needs to practice with IBPS Reasoning Mock test as much as you can. IBPS Exam Reasoning questions include with Critical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Reasoning Data Sufficiency. Solving relevant ibps reasoning preparation puzzles will help you in improving solving skills and thereby contributes to enhancing your reasoning power. By this way, you can better understand and have the exact idea of the exam. You may also check IBPS Model Question paper for reasoning too.
- IBPS Reasoning books – Here are many books to read to prepare for reasoning. Buy some best writer and publication books like RS Aggarwal reasoning books, and Arihant reasoning books, etc. It will give you the proper analysis of upcoming IBPS exam and expected most important chapters in reasoning for ibps with many other useful notes like ibps reasoning solved paper of previous years.
- Tips to Crack IBPS RRB Exam
- आईबीपीएस तैयारी युक्तियाँ ट्रिक्स हिंदी में
Essential IBPS Tips – Tricks to solve Reasoning
IBPS Reasoning test will be made simple for you if you will follow the proper way of how to solve ibps logical question? If you know, right formula to address a problem of logical reasoning test and numerical reasoning test you can quickly complete your paper in given period. So learn basic formulas and tips for it otherwise, your most of exam time spent in calculations. Check some of
So learn basic formulas and tips for it otherwise, your most of exam time spent in calculations. Check some of ibps exam reasoning tricks below.
- Always understand the question carefully before answer it. Most of the answers hidden in the problem.
- You should have divided your question time type wise.
– Firstly attempt these issues which are easy and less time-consuming such as Classification/ Odd pair, Series Completion/ Analogy, Direction based tests/ Direction Sense Test, Number, Ranking & Time, Sequence Test, Alphabet Test/ Dictionary, etc.
– Now turns towards the Medium Difficulty Level Questions such as Syllogisms, Inequalities, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, etc.
– At last, Time Consuming Complex Questions like Seating Arrangement, Complex Puzzle, Floor Puzzle, Input-Output Machine, etc.
- Logical reasoning questions contained with Data / Diagram, which is the central part of that question so take it seriously.
- How to Prepare Reasoning for IBPS Mains Exam?
- Knowledge of Direction (East, West, North, and South) is most important to solve path type questions.
- You should be familiar with sequence and number position of alphabets from A to Z.
- Make short notes for IBPS exam reasoning topics this is one of my best step for bank reasoning preparation. And also, write down all necessary formulas on a paper for last time revision.
- Imagine the item in a 3D way like dice and paper collapsing. It will help in solving ibps logical reasoning problems questions.
- Try to answer more and more questions on mathematics problems this practice will save your time in the exam.
- Improve your reasoning skills via practice as much as you can. Check some points below for boosting up your thinking skills. How to Improve English Grammar for Bank Exam?
- How to Prepare Reasoning for SSC CHSL?
|Difference IBPS PO Vs SBI PO Exam||Salary for SBI PO 2018|
What are reasoning skills and How to develop them?
Thinking skills give you the abilities to solve problems use strategy to address them. Always try new things time to time. New mind games like sudoku, puzzles, make new hobbies, etc. this will sharp your brain and give the ability to act fast. Exercise on a regular basis will also effect on your memory and thinking. Read and write something on new topics also improving your critical thinking. Play games that require reasoning skills like Chess and checkers.
Computer Preparation Tips for IBPS
What type of questions asked in reasoning paper?
Reasoning questions for ibps exam are designed to test your reasoning capability to solve a problem. Examiner tries to confuse you with many ways. If you are perfect in the use of formulas and short tricks, you will easily crack ibps exam reasoning paper.
By the analysis of previous year ibps online reasoning test, IBPS Recruitment Guide recommends you some of the topmost topics to prepare. Which are Number series, Coding-Decoding, Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Syllogism, Inequalities, Data Sufficiency, etc? Now check some example questions.
- Example – 1. Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), What number should come next?
- Example – 2. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, What number should come next?
- Example – 3. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word SOUTHERN each of which has as many
letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three.
Answer – 1
- Example – 4. In a particular code, TOLD is written as 5132 and DEAR wrote as 2648. How is LATE drafted
in that code?
1) 3652 2) 3246 3) 3856 4) 3456 5) None
Answer – 4
- Example – 5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which is the one that
does not belong to that group?
1) Coal 2) Aluminium 3) Plastic 4) Iron 5) Wood
Answer – 3
|How to Clear SBI Clerk Exam?||SBI PO Preparation Study Plan|
Hope this IBPS Guide about How to crack ibps reasoning? Helps you to understand the main concept behind the How to prepare for reasoning questions in bank exams? And by the following these IBPS Reasoning preparation tips ( आईबीपीएस रीजनिंग प्रिपरेशन टिप्स) you can easily score well in this paper.
If I missed something in this article, let me know via using our comment section below. You can also try IBPS Mock test for reasoning and Last year IBPS Reasoning questions with answers for a better idea of IBPS Exam. Check other latest ibps exam updates below. For any suggestion and query comment below. Official site – www.ibps.in.