Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducting IBPS Recruitment Exam for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer & RRB to provide manpower in Participating Banks in IBPS (Public Sector Banks and Other Financial Institutions).
Here you find List of Banks Participating in IBPS Exam, Interview, GD, Selection etc. All Students who successfully completed their Graduation from a recognized University or Institution will apply for IBPS Exam as Online Test.
IBPS Participating Bank List 2019
IBPS Exam conducted in two sections 1. Common Written Exam (CWE) 2. Common Interview. Shortlisted candidates in IBPS CWE called for Next Level Interview to be conducted by participating organizations and coordinated by the nodal bank with the help of IBPS.
Here you check List of Participating Banks in IBPS PO Exam, Participating banks in IBPS Clerk Exam, Participating banks in IBPS SO Exam, Participating banks in IBPS RRB Exam.
Participating Organization In IBPS
Here is the most popular question by participants that Which banks Participate in IBPS Exam? OR IBPS participating bank name OR IBPS participating bank details etc.
And the Answer is below IBPS Exam conducted by these banks and Institution check the Full list of Banks under IBPS such as Public Sector Banks, Co-operative Banks, Private Banks, Central Financial Institutions, Insurance Sector, Other Public / Private Sector Undertaking and Govt Departments, Regional Rural Banks, Universities, and Institutions.
List of Public Sector Banks Participating in IBPS
Here are 21 Public Sector Banks under IBPS Exam till today checklist below.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
|Probationary Officer (PO) Job Profile in Bank||Clerk Job Profile + Responsibilities in Bank|
|Difference between Clerk Vs PO Exam||IBPS Negative Marking Guidelines|
List of Co-Operative Banks Under IBPS Exam
Here are 22 Co-Operative Banks under IBPS Exam check List below. Who Participate in IBPS CWE.
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Aspirants check post wise list of banks under IBPS
- IBPS PO Participating Banks List
- IBPS Clerk Participating Banks List
- IBPS SO Participating Banks List
- IBPS RRB Participating Banks List
- IBPS Interview Documents List
Participating Private Banks List Under IBPS
IBPS Participating 11 Private Banks List Check below.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
- The Catholic Syrian Bank
- The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- Federal Bank
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd
- The Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- The Nainital Bank Ltd.
- The South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
|How to Prepare for Probationary Officer (PO)?||How to Prepare for Specialist Officer?|
|6 Time Management Tips for IBPS Exam||Quick Tips for English Preparation for IBPS|
Central Financial Institutions List Under IBPS
Check IBPS Exam Participating Central Financial Institution List below.
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- National Payment Corporation of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
Insurance Sector Companies List
Insurance Sector Companies Under IBPS Exam 2014 – 2015
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd
- General Insurance Corporation of India
- General Insurers’ (Public Sector) Association
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Star Union Dai-Ichi life Insurance Company Ltd
- Universal SOMPO General Insurance Ltd
Other Public / Private Sector Undertaking and Government Department
Check the list of Public / Private Undertaking and Government Department, which came Under IBPS Exam.
- Directorate of Accounts & Treasury
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Directorate of Forensic Science Department
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
- Food and Drugs Administration
- The Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Future Learning & Development Ltd.
- Hindustan Organic Chemical Ltd
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.
- Legal Metrology, Government of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO)
- Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (MAHATRANSCO)
- Maharashtra State Khadi and Villages Industries Boar
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Ltd
- National Institute of Bank Management
- Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
- IBPS OBC/SC Caste Certificate Format for Interview
|How to Crack Reasoning? Simple Tricks||How to Prepare Current Affairs for IBPS?|
List of Regional Rural Banks Under IBPS
Here are 62 various Regional Rural Banks RRBs which participate in IBPS Exams every year as human needs in the department on various posts. Check it
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen Bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Also Check- over IBPS Exam for rural banks OR ibps exam for gramin banks.
Participating Universities | Institutions under IBPS
- Adventist College of Management Studies
- The Association of Indian Management Schools (ATMA)
- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- MET Asian Management Development Centre
- The Mumbai Science Teachers’ Association
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-Operative Management
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
These all are Private / Public Sector Banks, Financial Institutions, Universities, RRBs, Insurance Sector companies and Co-Operative banks which every year participate in IBPS Exam. Candidates also check IBPS Participating banks 2019 list via visiting Official Site of IBPS www.ibps.in. Instead of this given list banks not participating in ibps.
ibps participating bank jobs
ibps participating bank material
ibps participating bank mock test
ibps participating bank model question paper
ibps participating bank name
ibps participating bank question paper
ibps participating bank upcoming exam
ibps participating bank wise vacancy
Check Latest IBPS Exam Details for Recruitment section.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2019|
|IBPS PO Exam Updates||IBPS Exam Syllabus||Upcoming Bank jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Updates||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Interview Tips|
|IBPS SO Exam Updates||IBPS Preparation Books||IBPS Exam Results|
|IBPS RRB Exam Updates||IBPS Coaching Centers||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exams Updates||IBPS Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|