IBPS Exam Negative Marking Details OR IBPS Negative Number Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department every year conducted IBPS Recruitment for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer, and RRB. All Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Exam for various posts in Participating Public/Private Sector Banks and other institutions.
Successfully Qualified participants got their Appointment Letter. IBPS Conducts this process in two levels of Common Written Exam (CWE) & Common Interview.
Aspirants can check IBPS Paper Pattern here for the start their IBPS exam preparations. Check IBPS Negative marking section. Ibps Paper is an Objective type paper that covers these subjects such as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Language and Computer Knowledge.
Which contains a total of 200 Questions of 200 marks. Question Is there negative marking in IBPS Exam? Yes, Negative marking is also applicable for every wrong answer.
IBPS Exam Negative Marking concept
IBPS CWE Negative marking concept is the very simple department charged 0.25 mark from the total score for every wrong answer. all participants must require to qualify on each paper after the negative marking process. All questions have equal score weight. And negative marking in IBPS Exam for all category posts such as
- IBPS PO exam negative marking details
- IBPS Clerk exam negative marking details
- IBPS Specialist officer exam negative marking details
- IBPS RRB exam negative marking details
- Register for Free IBPS Clerk Mock Tests
According to IBPS Guidelines, All Participants must have qualified in each subject of the Common written exam (CWE) to call for an Interview. Reservation applicable for all categories In which General candidates required obtaining Average ¼ standard deviation and Reserved candidates must average ¾. Passing marks in all subjects is not sufficient.
The negative marking concept states that there is a deduction of 0.25 mark from all the score for every incorrect answer. This marking scheme is applicable in both the examination that is preliminary and mains examination.
Merit in subject necessary for shortlisting a candidate to be called for Interview. Clearing both sections, CWE & Interview aspirants will be appointed on the desired post.
Tips to Reduce Negative Marking Score in IBPS Exam
Tips to minimize negative marking in exams.
Tips are generally the tactics that could help the candidate to overcome this fear of the negative marking scheme. This could only be done by considering some facts and some tactics.
The first and basic principle to overcome this is good preparation for the exam. Success has no shortcut to reach. So one has to do the hard work to reach the height of success. Tips are generally helpful to focus one’s mind on the goal and how to reach that goal.
- Very first thing is that you prepare well for your IBPS Exam. without Preparation, not any shortcut to got success in the exam. Check IBPS Exam Syllabus for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer, and RRB Exam.
- Read all Questions carefully at the exam time be focused on that time leave your all tensions and planning aside at the date of the paper. Because if you do not focus correctly, you need more time to understand what question is talking to you.
- Take chance first for all the issues in which you are sure of the answer.
- Avoid Guess Answering it may reduce your all over score via negative marking.
- Improve Speed and focus on try some learning tricks to avoid “IBPS Exam Negative marking”.
- Read Carefully. What questions talking about the answer.
- Take a chance for these issues first in which you are sure of the answer to saving time for other sections.
- Remaining Questions will test your IQ level guess answers for that but not in high amount make answer in ration up to 60% surety at least.
- Don’t waste time on a single Question go to the next by a time frame.
- The first thing is to read carefully. While attempting any exam, the candidate should make sure to read the entire question carefully as an even misread of one word could lead to a different meaning of the question and hence the answer would be accordingly. Reading is the main factor that could lead to the correct answer. The candidate should only answer after reading the complete question.
- Take the chance for the questions about which the answers are sure. Assurance will boost up the confidence in you.
- Guesswork should always be avoided especially where the negative marking is there as guesswork could lead to loss of marks in case the answer is incorrect.
- The questions whose answers are sure would be attempted first which would also save time for other sections or questions of the exam.
- Wasting time on a single question is not good work. Candidate must go on in case if he/ she is not aware of any answer and try to attempt other questions and then while rechecking can go for that question which has been left over.
- Practice well for all the concepts and all the problem-solving techniques. Try to learn shortcuts wherever applicable which could also save time.
- Practice from mock papers and last year questions papers. Sometimes, as it is a question is there which you might have practiced.
- There are some questions in the exam that only test your IQ level. So guess answers for that but not in very high amount, answer with at least 60% surety for the answer.
- Focus on the accuracy and the level of speed for solving the question.
- Keep your mindset and relax and make sure that in case you don’t know many answers but answer only those which are having a surety and don’t answer others with the guess.
By doing so at least the candidate would make sure that marks would be scored for correct answers and there would be no negative marking in case no incorrect answer given.
- IBPS Interview Required Documents
- Caste Certificate Format for IBPS PO Interview
As a student you all need to focus on these given points in every exam it will minimize your IBPS Exam negative marking ratio. And be focused on your studies before the exam. It is not a single day preparation level. Competition is very tight, a large number of candidates applied for IBPS Exam every year you are not alone. Check Other Latest IBPS Exams Updates.
These tips and tricks might help the candidate to some extent for minimizing the negative marks in the exam but as we know practice makes a man perfect. So practice a lot and hard work is the key to success.
Candidate should seek for other tips as well and other details as well regarding the exam from the official website as having info would build confidence in candidates. Good Luck to all the candidates. Prepare well and perform well.
Students complaints and reviews about IBPS Exam
Candidates who face any problem while IBPS Bank Exams you can contact IBPS Helpline No. OR Use our comment section given below. Students get the solution of their IBPS Exam Queries. IBPS Exam Marking Complaints with Solutions and support.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Syllabus||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Interview Questions|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Exam||आईबीपीएस पीओ सिलेबस हिंदी||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exam Updates||IBPS Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Result 2017||IBPS Interview Tips||IBPS Exam Tricks|
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Reviews