IBPS Clerk Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification (Clerk CWE VIII) scheduled for the Month of December and January.
- Preliminary exam 08 Dec, 09 Dec, 15 Dec, 16 Dec 2018
- Mains exam 20th Jan 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) all set up for IBPS Exam Common Written Exam (CWE) for IBPS Clerks Recruitment.
All Participants required to submitting their IBPS Clerk Online Application Form before the last date i.e. 03-10-2018. Starting date to apply is 12-09-2018
After successfully filled Online Registration for the Clerical exam they need to take notice of preparations via Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam with Exam pattern.
The number could be judged in lakhs, yes, in lakhs. The number of candidates is in lakhs and vacancies are limited. The competition is very high. The candidate should perform in a very brilliant way in order to get himself/ herself eligible to be seated on the post of IBPS clerk.
The planning need to be very well versed and well-structured in order to crack the IBPS clerk examination. Check complete details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 here.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus Details
Firstly check IBPS Clerk Job Profile and IBPS Clerk Salary Structure here. IBPS department set up this Clerical post exam in these steps CWE i.e (Pre & Mains). Those candidates successfully qualified for the Common written exam of IBPS Clerk they will be shortlisted for next level Mains.
Before checking the details of IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus participants must need to check IBPS Clerk VII Exam Pattern. And Download Syllabus Pdf of IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus Pattern
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क प्रारंभिक परीक्षा सिलेबस पैटर्न – IBPS Clerk Prelims paper contains only three papers Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language with time duration of 01 hours. Those candidates who clear it will qualify and promoted for mains exam. Check marks table.
- IBPS Bank Clerk (Prelims – Mains) Syllabus
- 6 Tips to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Latest IBPS RRB 2018 Notification 16560 Posts
- IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क मुख्य परीक्षा सिलेबस पैटर्न – IBPS Clerk CWE Mains Exam Pattern Basically Common written exam (CWE) for Clerical cadre have 190 Objective type questions this IBPS Clerks CWE (IBPS Clerk Syllabus) Contains five sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge.
Both Sections has different marks with separates time duration of total 160 Minutes, and Negative marking is also applicable with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Check the table below.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||(Objective) Test Name||Marks||Maximum Marks||(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min.|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min.|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min.|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min.|
IBPS Syllabus For Clerk Exam 2018 in details
क्लर्क परीक्षा 2018 के लिए आईबीपीएस सिलेबस – Aspirants should check details of Syllabus for Bank clerk exam with all five sections wise. All sections have same marks and participants required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks so that to get shortlisted for the final interview.
Time Allotment for Each section
As it is already mentioned that, different sections would have different time frame allotted and the different number of questions and different distribution of marks.
- The first section of General/ Financial Awareness would have 50 numbers of questions and marks allotted for this section is 50 and time frame is 35 minutes.
- The second section of English language is having 40 questions and the maximum marks allotted are 40 and timeframe allotted is 35 minutes.
- The third section of Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude will have 50 questions and the maximum marks allotted to this section are 60 and time frame is 45 minutes.
- The fourth section is Quantitative Aptitude section which will have 50 questions and the total marks allotted for this section is 50 and the time frame is 45 minutes.
- IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf
So the total time allotted is 160 minutes and total marks are 200 and the total number of questions is 190.
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क तर्क सिलेबस) First Section covers all logical reasoning questions which have to form judgments, conclusions from premises or facts. all problems in Reasoning “Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam” is based on Verbal Reasoning & Non-Verbal Reasoning. Check IBPS Clerk Reasoning preparation tips.
1. Verbal Reasoning – Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet Test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence, Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input-output, Assertion and Reasoning, Figure Series etc.
NonVerbal Reasoning – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test. Also, Read – IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus Pdf Download
2. IBPS Clerk English Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क अंग्रेजी पाठ्यक्रम) IBPS Clerk Syllabus the second section which is necessary for all participants. Selection committee wants to appoint that candidate Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language, which is an International common language.
It covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation, and the topic comprehension involves deriving conclusion, theme detection, Sentence rearrangement.
Passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the question grammar means of rules active, passive voice, direct, indirect speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms. Check Best English Books for Clerk Exam.
- IBPS Clerk English Syllabus Pdf Download
- How to Prepare English for IBPS Clerk Exam?
- English Grammar Tricks for Competitive Exam
- IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf
3. IBPS Clerk Numerical Ability Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क संख्यात्मक योग्यता सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Numerical ability OR Quantitative Aptitude paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers The inquiry in this choice may be focus around two subjects like as Arithmetic and Data Interpretation.
Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts, and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability.
Check IBPS Syllabus for Clerk Exam below. Also, Read – IBPS Clerk Exam Numerical Ability Syllabus Pdf Download
4. IBPS Clerk General Awareness Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क सामान्य ज्ञान सिलेबस) IBPS Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam covers all of the Current Affairs and especially reference to Banking Industry. And the topics are from Indian Economy questions, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Constitution, Awards & Honors Sports, Reserve Bank of India policies, Finance, Agriculture, etc.
History of Banking, Social Function of Banks, current affairs of last six months, countries/ currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, etc. How to Prepare GK for Bank Clerk exam?
- IBPS Clerk GK Syllabus Pdf Download
- Best IBPS Clerk General Knowledge Books
- How to Prepare Current Affairs for IBPS Clerk?
5. IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क कम्प्यूटर पाठ्यक्रम) Computer Knowledge OR Computer Awareness. “IBPS Syllabus of Clerk CWE” for Computer paper covers two section hardware & software.
Participants must have basic knowledge of computer. Must have the skill to operate a computer for office purpose is known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Windows, The Internet. Check IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Computer section for details via given the link below. Also, Read – IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus Pdf Download.
|IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk Guide for Prelim / Main Exams 5th Edition with solved paper|
|IBPS PO & Clerk 2018 Exam Prep Test-Series|
|SBI PO & Clerk 2018 Exam Prep Test-Series|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus contains these five sections so all candidates required to prepare well for their Clerk exam competition because a large number of aspirants apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment every year. For IBPS Clerk Syllabus Pdf Download you can also visit the official site of IBPS www.ibps.in clerk syllabus or check the link given above.
For Latest IBPS Exam Updates stay with us on Facebook page OR Follow on Twitter for any query use comment section provided below.
- IBPS RRB Exam Syllabus
- IBPS PO Exam Syllabus
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus
- SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2018
- Free IBPS Mock Test
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018||SSC JE Syllabus 2018|
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2018|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||IBPS Result Online||Upcoming Bank Clerk Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Exam Pattern||आईबीपीएस क्लर्क टिप्स|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Preparation Books||IBPS Exam Result|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series||IBPS Clerk Negative Marking|
|SBI Exam Dates 2018||IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Clerk Participating Banks|
|SBI PO Salary 2018||IBPS Clerk Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Exam Syllabus||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Tricks|