IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification (CWE 9) (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क अधिसूचना)
IBPS Recruitment in Clerical Cadre IBPS Clerk 2019 (CWE Clerks IX) 12075 Posts
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification – (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क भर्ती अधिसूचना) The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Posts in the IBPS Clerk Participating Organisations listed below is scheduled in December 2019.
- Preliminary exam – 07 Dec, 08 Dec, 14 Dec, 15 Dec 2019
- Mains exam – 19th Jan 2020
All Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 phase IX from 18.09.2019. IBPS Clerk CWE IX Notification declared today. Advertisement of IBPS Exam Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment in Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks IX) at www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 Details
All Interested candidates required to check their eligibility details in “IBPS Clerk Notification” such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, fee details, IBPS exam dates & How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 9 Exam 2019.
Department – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name – Clerical Cadre (Clerk) – Clerk Job Profile
Exam Name – Clerk CWE 9
IBPS Clerk 2019: Vacancy Details (Statewise)
- Andaman & Nicobar Island: 14 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 777 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 11 posts
- Assam: 189 posts
- Bihar: 295 posts
- Chandigarh: 64 posts
- Chhattisgarh: 174 posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 4 posts
- Daman & Diu: 4 posts
- Delhi: 525 posts
- Goa: 67 posts
- Gujarat: 600 posts
- Haryana: 328 posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 129 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 63 posts
- Jharkhand: 141 posts
- Karnataka: 953 posts
- Kerala: 349 posts
- Lakshadweep: 1 post
- Madhya Pradesh: 440 posts
- Maharashtra: 1257 posts
- Manipur: 11 posts
- Meghalaya: 7 posts
- Mizoram: 9 posts
- Nagaland: 11 posts
- Odisha: 417 posts
- Puducherry: 44 posts
- Punjab: 634 posts
- Rajasthan: 325 posts
- Sikkim: 23 posts
- Tamil Nadu: 1379 posts
- Telangana: 612 posts
- Tripura: 53 posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 1203 posts
- Uttarakhand: 117 posts
- West Bengal: 847 posts
Age Limit – All Interested students first check their age which is compulsory in between 20 to 28 years as on 02.09.1991 candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and no later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive).
|Ex-servicemen Eligibility for IBPS Clerk Exam||PWD Candidates Eligibility for IBPS Clerk|
Educational Qualifications – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. In India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. They should have to submit graduation marks while they submit IBPS Clerk Online Application Form.
- SBI Bank PO Exam 2019 Details
- IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card 2019
- IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf
- SBI Clerk Notification 2019
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
All candidates required to pay application fees from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EX-SM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
- There is some fee that is decided by the conducting body for applying for the IBPS clerk examination. The mode of payment would be online only and no offline payment would be entertained.
- The application fees payable from 12-09-2019 to 03-10-2019 (online payment), both dates inclusive shall be as follows: Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates and Rs. 600/- for all others and the bank transaction charges need to bear by candidates.
- The application form is integrated with payment gateway link and then following the instructions the candidates would be able to make the payment.
- The payment could only be made through the online process via Debit card, credit card, Internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, mobile wallets by providing the details asked on the screen. After final submission, an additional page would be displayed and candidates should follow the instructions to fill the required details.
- Step by Step Guide on How to Pay IBPS Clerk Exam Fees Online?
In case the online transaction is not completed, the candidates should log in again with a provisional registration number and password and pay the application fees online.
On successful transaction, an e-receipt would be generated which has to be printed out by the candidate along with online application form. In case if it is not generated, the online transaction might not have been completed. To process the same.
Selection Process – All of the participants will be selected by their scorecard of Common Written Examination (CWE). Qualify candidates will be called for document verification and will get appointment letters.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||20 Min.|
|2||Numerical Ability Paper||35||35||20 Min.|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30||20 Min.|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||(Objective) Test Name||Marks||Maximum Marks||(Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min.|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Min.|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min.|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min.|
- Documents List for IBPS Interview
- How to Fill Bank Preferences in IBPS Clerk?
- Also, Check Complete Details – IBPS PO 2019 & IBPS RRB 2019 Notification.
Eligible Candidates can require filling the Online Application form of IBPS Clerk 2019 via IBPS website. Before applying online for common written Exam for Clerical cadre, Read IBPS Clerks notification Pdf carefully and apply before the Last Date.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification or IBPS Clerk CWE Notification out check more details via given links below. (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क अधिसूचना) IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification. Official website :- www.ibps.in
|IBPS Clerk Prelims + Mains Study Material|
|IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download|
|IBPS RRB 2019 Notification|
|IBPS Clerk IX 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Clerk CWE IX Admit Card download|
|IBPS Clerk Examination Centers|
|IBPS Clerk Exam dates|
|IBPS Clerk Exam pattern|
|IBPS Clerk Selection Process|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Books|
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2019|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Syllabus 2019||IBPS Clerk Salary 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Interview Questions|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Exam||आईबीपीएस क्लर्क अधिसूचना||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Recruitment||IBPS Question Papers||SBI PO Salary 2019|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Clerk Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Result||IBPS Clerk Tips||IBPS Exam Tricks|
Yes, from this year IBPS has added sectional Cut-off for IBPS Clerk exam in both prelims as well as in mains section. You have to clear every section in order to secure a seat for the Interview.
No, there is no limit on the number of attempts in IBPS Clerk exam.
If you forget your registration password, click on the forgot password link. Your new password will be sent to your registered mobile number and on Mail ID.
IBPS Clerk application fee can be paid through the Net banking/Debit/Credit Card.
IBPS Clerk is a bilingual exam and it will be available in both the languages i.e. English & Hindi.
Yes, only if the result will be declared on or before 10.10.2019.