IBPS Clerk Online Application Form (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म) – IBPS Published Latest IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 for Common Written Exam of Clerk Phase IX. The exam is scheduled for the Month of December.
The IBPS Full Form: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS clerk exam for recruiting worthy candidates to fill in vacant clerk posts in Indian banks. IBPS stands for Institute of banking personnel selection.
There is a number of candidates applying for the post. Eligible students for IBPS Exam 2019 should submit their application form through online mode.
IBPS Published Latest IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 for Common Written Exam of Clerk Phase IX. The exam is scheduled for the Month of December. For 2019, there are approximately 12075 IBPS clerk vacancies state-wise and bank-wise. Candidates required filling “Online Application form of IBPS Clerk Exam” from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019.
The recruitment procedure is having 2 stages which are the preliminary exam, mains examination. The candidates need to undergo all the phases in order to be seated at the post of clerk in a government recognized bank.
The first and basic step of applying is to get himself/ herself online registered by filling out an application form. IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf.
As the IBPS conducts the exam in online mode only, the entire process from the online registration to the final allotment would be done online only and no offline requests would be entertained. The online registration would make a way for the candidate to move on to reach the heights of success.
IBPS Clerk Online Application Form – How To Apply
आईबीपीएस क्लर्क ऑनलाइन फार्म भरने की प्रक्रिया – All Eligible participants must apply for IBPS Clerk Online Application Form start from 18th September and Before Applying for IBPS Clerks Online Form must need Pre-Requisites for Applying Online given below. Step By Step Guide for How to Apply for IBPS Exam?
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
The online registration process for IBPS clerk is going to start from 18-09-2019. All the candidates need to complete their online registration before the ending date that is 10-10-2019. Without doing online registration, the candidate would not be considered for the exam of IBPS clerk.
|Register for Free IBPS Clerk Practice Mock Test|
This is basically the first and most important step for going in the direction of clerk post in the banking sector.
The pre-requirements for applying for the online registration is as follows:
- Before applying online, the candidate should scan their photograph and signature as per required format which would be explained in detail further.
- Signature in capital letters would not be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details and documents ready to make the online payment.
- Provide a valid and active email ID as all the notifications related to IBPS exam would be sent on the same email ID. It should be valid until the entire process for the recruitment process ends.
- IBPS Clerk application fees will be paid only online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking. Check these easy steps for How to Pay IBPS Clerk Exam Fees Online?
- In case, if no email ID is there, then the candidate must create the email ID first and then apply for the online registration process.
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus Topics
- IBPS PO Online Application 2019
- IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2019
- IBPS RRB Pre Admit Card Download
- IBPS Exam Preparation Mock Test-Series Pdf Download
Process for Applying Online IBPS Clerk Exam
The candidates need to follow some steps in order to apply online for registration for IBPS clerk. The candidate needs to visit the main website of IBPS that is www.ibps.in. The candidate should click on the home page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERKS (CWE-Clerks –IX)”. Clicking on this link would open the online application form.
- Candidates need to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password would be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, which the candidates should note down. The same would be sent to the registered email ID and contact number as well.
- The candidates can reopen the saved data using the provisional registration number and password and edit the info if needed. This facility is available for three times only.
- Then candidates must upload the scanned photograph/ signature as per the specifications mentioned above.
- The last step is that the candidate should check the particulars filled by them carefully as no changes would be entertained after the final submission is done. The candidates can use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the application form and make modifications before proceeding to final submission.
- How to Edit IBPS Clerk Application Form?
- IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf
By processing the above steps, the candidates would finally be able to enroll themselves in the IBPS clerk examination process. The details should be checked twice, thrice, four times before finally submitting the application form as no changes would be done once the application is submitted finally.
For Online Mode of Payment
Aspirants who wish to submit their IBPS Clerk Exam Application Fees in the Online mode they have to use this payment method. Payment can be made by using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or through Internet Banking.
After Success transaction, a registration number and password will be generated it safe for future use. And take print out of transaction e-receipt for further use.
Candidates read full Notification and other details about the IBPS Clerk Online Application Form – How to Apply Process check the Recruitment Advertisement carefully and for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 details check the Link given below.
After you have applied online, your admit cards will be generated in a certain period of time by the IBPS which you need to download from the internet. You can download your admit cards from IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download.
Guidelines for Scanning and uploading photograph and signature
- The very first thing is that the size of the photograph should be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
The details about the photograph are displayed below:
- The photograph has to be recent passport size color photo which should be taken against a light background, preferably white background. The face should be relaxed in the photo with straight-looking eyes. In case the flash is used, make sure no red-eye would be there.
- In case the candidate wears glasses, make sure no reflection should be there and clear eyes must be visible. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not allowed and in case a religious headwear is there, the candidate can have it in the photo but it should not cover the face of the candidate.
- Dimensions of the picture are 200 * 230 pixels (preferred). Size of the file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb. Make sure the size should not be more than 50 kb, in case it is more than that, then adjust the settings of the scanner.
Secondly, the signature image should have the following details:
- The applicant must sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature should be originally done by the candidate only and no one else and it will be used to put wherever it is necessary.
- The signature on the answer sheet while attempting an exam should match with the signature on the call letter or admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, the applicant would be disqualified.
- Dimensions of the file are 140 * 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb. Make sure the size does not exceed than 20 kb.
- The signature in capital letters would be accepted.
- IBPS Clerk Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf
- SBI Clerk Apply Online
(ii) BIOMETRIC DATA – Capturing and Verification
It has been decided to capture and verify the biometric data (right thumb impression or otherwise) and the photograph of the candidates on the day of the Online Main Examination for the candidates who qualify after the Preliminary examinations and appear for the Main examination.
Please note: The biometric data and photograph will be captured/verified on the following occasions –
(i) Before the start of the Main examination, it will be captured
(ii) At the end of the Main examination before leaving the exam hall/lab
(iii) At the time of joining if provisionally allotted.
The decision of the Biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Refusal to participate in the process of biometric data capturing / verification on any of the above mentioned occasions may lead to cancellation of candidature. Candidates are requested to take care of the following points in order to ensure a smooth process.
- – If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured…etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam / joining day.
- – If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- – Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- – If the primary finger (right thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers, toes etc may be captured.
Procedure for uploading the photograph and signature
There would be two separate links for uploading the photograph and signature. The respective link has to be clicked “Upload photograph/ signature.” Then browse the location of the scanned photo and signature and select the file by clicking on it. Click on the open/ upload button.
The candidate should have a clear image and the signature should also be clear. In case the image is having less clarity, the application would be rejected.
The above process is the basic and most important step to be followed and good luck to all the candidates!!!
Also, check below links. It may find you some useful for preparing a nice strategy in your whole execution plan for fighting this competition.
|IBPS Clerk Salary and Promotion After Wage Revision|
|IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download|
|Complete Guide – How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk?|
To take a deep insight into the nature of the job in IBPS banks posts, then you should surely visit the below-displayed links.
|IBPS Clerk IX 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Job Profile|
|IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Clerks Exam Center|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Clerk Selection Process|
|IBPS Clerk Study Books|
|IBPS Exam Latest News|
Any doubt related to this topic or this page can be frankly shared in our comment section. We’ll answer your queries within 24 hours of your postage.
So, good luck all.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2019|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Syllabus 2019||Free IBPS Mock Test|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Exam Pattern||Interview Tips|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Exam||आईबीपीएस क्लर्क ऑनलाइन फार्म||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Recruitment 2019||IBPS Question Papers||Clerk Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Clerk Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Results||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Tips 2019|
Step 1: To apply, click on the link that will be mentioned here to get redirected to the official website of IBPS.
Step 2: Click on CWE Clerical. Then click on the Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 8.
Step 3: Click on “Click here to apply online for CWE Clerical IX”
Step: 4 Then candidates must upload the scanned photograph/ signature as per the specifications mentioned above.
Step 5: The last step is that the candidate should check the particulars filled by them carefully as no changes would be entertained after the final submission is done. The candidates can use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the application form and make modifications before proceeding to final submission.
The online registration process for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2019 will begin on September 17, 2019.
Though there is no way that class 12th passed candidates sit for examinations conducted by IBPS for a probationary officer or clerical cadre posts in various nationalized banks as it has made it mandatory for the candidates to at least be Graduate to apply
Candidates can submit online applications for the recruitment till October 9, 2019.
No, There is No Interview.
The required eligibility criteria for IBPS Bank Clerk Exam is Graduation.
No, there is no typing test for the IBPS bank clerical examination
Candidates applying for IBPS Clerk position must satisfy the following criteria as their age limit to be eligible: Candidate with a minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 28 years as on September 1, 2019.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility
The candidate must be 20-28 years old while applying for the Clerical Post. The candidate must possess the minimum qualification requirement of a graduate before applying for clerk cadre. He/She must hold a valid degree from a recognized State or Central University.
IBPS Clerk job profile is usually known with various other names like a clerical job, clerical assistant, administrative clerk and so on. Basically, a clerk is someone who takes care of routine administrative works in an organization