IBPS Admit Card 2018 Download for IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, IBPS Clerk and SO Exam
IBPS conducts exam for the public sector bank recruitments. IBPS is the acronym for Institute of banking personnel selection. The IBPS exam is conducted in three phases.
The first phase is preliminary examination which is the very first step of applying for the post. The second phase is mains examination and this is the next step after the clearance of the preliminary exam.
The candidates who have qualified in the preliminary exam are only eligible to appear for the mains examination and the notification will be sent by the conducting body to the candidate regarding the next level selection. The third phase is interview phase which is the main exposure phase for a candidate as a direct face to face meeting will be done either with the associative of conducting body or recruiting banks.
The candidate needs to secure not only cut off marks but very good marks as the merit list will be prepared considering the mains examination weight age more and interview weight age for the selection of the candidate for the post.
How to Download IBPS Admit Card Online
The admit card acts as an entry pass which makes a candidate eligible to sit for the examination. The examiner will not allow the candidate in case the candidate is not able to produce the ibps exam admit card.
This entry pass (IBPS Call Letter) is issued by the IBPS for the permission. It is also issued as an identity proof which candidates need to show while appearing for the examination.
As the exam will be conducted online, so the whole IBPS application process will be carried out at online only along with the IBPS fees payment and registration and then downloading the admit card. The candidate must provide the valid details and a valid email ID while registering so that all the notifications regarding the job post could be published on the candidate’s screens successfully.
What details IBPS Admit Card Carries
The admit card issued by the conducting body i.e. IBPS generally carry the name of the candidate and his/ her photograph. The other important particulars of the candidate such as roll number, application number, exam time, exam date, exam venue, space for signature and thumb expression, space for the signature of the invigilator are also mentioned.
At the back of the admit card of ibps bank exam, some general instructions are also mentioned. These instructions are specially mentioned which needs to be taken care of the candidate while appearing for the exam.
The candidates need to take the IBPS admit card along with them while appearing in the examination as only after checking the roll number of the candidate and considering it, the candidate will be permitted and provided a seat in the examination hall.
Steps to Download IBPS Admit Card Online
The candidates need to download the different admit card for IBPS different phase examinations. The preliminary examination will have different IBPS Prelims admit card which will not be valid in mains examination, in case the candidate gets selected for the mains. The mains examination is having different IBPS Mains admit card.
Although the details mentioned for the candidate will be same but the other particulars about exam will be changed.
The candidate can download the admit card following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Step 2: Now select position for which the candidate is applying such as for PO position select “CWE PO”. Similarly, for Clerk and specialist officer select the respective option.
- Step 3: Click on “Download Call letter”
- Step 4: The next window appears on the screen will ask to enter the registration number and date of birth as the details necessary for downloading the admit card.
- Step 5: Submit it and the admit card will be available and could be downloaded and taken print out. This has to be taken along on the day of examination.
|How to Crack Bank Exam in First Attempt?||IBPS Exam Preparation Plan|
|How to Prepare for IBPS Bank Interview?||How to Prepare English for Bank Exams?|
Important Points regarding IBPS Hall Ticket 2017
- The candidates should check the IBPS admit card once downloaded. All the details and particulars about candidates such as roll number, name of the candidate, application number and all details regarding exam details such as exam day, exam date and exam time and venue for the examination, should be checked properly and in case of any discrepancy must be updated to the IBPS so as to take the necessary actions and avoid the inconvenience to be caused during the examination day.
- Candidates should check their name and Date of Birth it should be as per the proofs and most importantly the space provided for the photograph. These details are required to check the documents regarding the same might be asked to produce during document verification.
- The errors/ misprint in the IBPS Call Letter must be corrected before the time by contacting the IBPS. These errors might create a lot of problems. The admit card should have a photo-fixed on it while appearing for the IBPS bank examination along with some other documents as well.
|आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करे? हिंदी में||IBPS Exam Result 2018|
|Detailed IBPS Bank Exam Syllabus 2018||Latest IBPS Exam Pattern 2018|
Documents to be Carried with IBPS Admit Card in the Examination Hall
- The candidates need to carry the admit card to the particular stage with all the correct credentials on it about himself/ herself and about the exam as well.
- It is compulsory that the candidate must carry the admit card along with him/ her on the day of examination as without admit card candidate’s entry will be considered invalid. The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Along with admit card, the original and Xerox of photo ID card should also be taken and the Xerox has to be submitted to the invigilator along with admit card. The candidate’s registration number and roll no. should be mentioned in the photocopy of the photo ID card which will be submitted to the invigilator.
- The candidate is required to carry original as well as a photocopy of governmental issued ID proof. These three documents are necessary while appearing for the examination in the examination hall.
- The candidates must bring the stationary items such as pencil, sharper, eraser and ballpoint pen along with him/ her in the examination hall.
- The other banned items are not allowed to bring in the examination hall such as mobile phones, geometry box, calculator, scale, log table etc. The candidates should take care of the directions given by the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Documents Required for IBPS Bank Interview
To help you out from surfing whole over the net to search for admit cards for the exam you applied for, we are providing you the number of links for IBPS exam admits cards so that you can help yourself to download just under one-panel website.
IBPS Admit card for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer (SO) and RRBs. Check Details given below. you can download it via given link.
- IBPS RRB Admit Card 2018 September Exam
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 October Exam
- IBPS Clerks CWE VIII Pre-exam training call letter download
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download Online
- SBI PO Admit Card 2018
- IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card Download Online
- Download IBPS Research Associate Hindi Translator Call Letter
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs regarding IBPS Admit Card
- Q: Cannot download the exam call letter?
A: This may be due to incorrect login credentials/ unsuccessful registrations.
- Q: Request for change in Center/ Venue/ Date/ Time will be entertained or not?
A: The allotted time, date and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per terms and conditions.
- Q: Forgot Registration number/ Registration password? Or Where do I get the Registration number and password?
A: Registration number/ password will be sent to the mobile number and email ID mentioned in online application form. Candidates should check these particulars as the registration number/ password is only provided once.
- Q: Email/ SMS not received for ibps call letter?
A: E-mail/ SMS is triggered and the same is sent to candidates on the email Id and mobile number registered in the application form.
- Q: Selected center not allotted for the exam. What to do?
A: The reason for allotment in such case might not be in control of IBPS. Candidates need to appear at the allotted center only.
- Q: How to reprint application form?
A: Reprint link will be available on official IBPS website during the relevant period.
- Q: I have registered more than one application?
A: In such case wherein multiple applications have been registered, only the last registration is retained. So to download, the candidate must enter the registration number for the last application submitted.
- Q: Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
A: Candidate must make sure that the Date of birth entered is same as mentioned while registering. One can refer the application print for the DOB.
Documents for IBPS Interview
There are certain documents which the eligible candidates need to carry on the day of the interview. These are as follows:
- Print out of the application form,
- Proof of Date of birth,
- Graduation mark sheets and certificates,
- Caste and disability certificates if applicable,
- The ex-serviceman should carry the copy of service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank held, NOC if still serving in Governmental/ quasi-govt. offices/ public sector undertakings, relevant documents to show proof of being eligible for age relaxation,
- If applicable, experience certificates if any and any other relevant documents which support the eligibility of the candidate.
The candidates should take care of the above points mentioned and good luck to all the candidates!!!
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2018|
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2018||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018||IBPS Bank Study Material|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2018||IBPS Exam Books|
|IBPS RRB Exam 2018||IBPS Exam Negative Marking|