How to Study for IBPS PO Exam?
The demand for bank jobs and other administrative areas is steadily increasing rapidly. However, this also means that more applicants are appearing for banking and other competitive examinations, which ensure a secure professional career for many people. With increasing competition, there is no doubt that Candidate will have to work so much hard to find their jobs.
The recruitment of Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS), which is also called IBPS, was started with the aim to boost recruitment and appointment of young graduates in public sector banks of India. It also provides organizations with standardized systems for evaluation and result processing services.
IBPS PO Exam Stage
IBPS PO exam is conducted by the Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to select eligible applicants for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in various public sector banks. There are three stages of IBPS PO exam as follow :
- Stage I – Preliminary
- Stage II – Mains
- Stage III – Interview
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
Steps 1: The Preliminary exam is a starting step for all the applicants. The applicant is required to pass this exam in order to qualify the Main Exams. The candidates who pass the main exam are qualified for next step i.e Interview round.
After Getting Selected the selected candidate will be posted in various bank All over India.
IBPS Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30||20 minutes|
IBPS Main Exam Pattern:
|Reasoning& Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min|
|English Language||35||40||40 min|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 min|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||30 min|
Prepare for IBPS Subject:
After checking these IBPS PO preparation tips, you should see the entire course. The course of the PO examination consists of five subjects, which are logic and computer qualifications, general awareness, English language, data analysis and interpretation and letter writing an essay. All the topics are of importance and should be practiced thoroughly.
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
Preparation for IBPS Probationary Officer?
- For Reasoning Preparation: The reasoning is the important part of the whole competition exam. Your logic must be clear and you must answer the questions in meantime. Reasoning needs more practice to reduce the time on calculation.
- Main Points: There are various mains points that must be prepared properly like Analytical Reasoning, Symbolic, Blood Relations, Miscellaneous, Coding-Decoding.
- For English Preparation: The English is very easy and also scoring subject. In order to score good marks in English, candidates should be good in Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension, etc.
- Mains Points: Fill spaces, understanding passages, phrases, and idioms, spotting error questions, preparation, paragraph jumbles, sentence reunions, spelling mistakes, names, verbs, direct-indirect, etc.
- For General Awareness Preparation: The General Awareness is very Vast subject. You should have sharp knowledge of it. The Examiner test your General Knowledge about the world. There is some important instruction which you must follow.
- Reading Newspaper Daily.
- Watch English News Channel daily
- Attend the Programs and Events.
- Take General Awareness Books to polish your mind.
- Also Watch the Sports channel, Award, Entertainment, Politics etc.
- For Data Analysis & Interpretation: The Data Analysis & Interpretation subject is the toughest part of the IBPS (PO) exam. Most of the students take this subject lightly. Aptitude section is all about calculation skills and knowledge of school level maths. Candidates must prepare formulas, properties, concepts, shortcuts trick thoroughly.
- For Computer Preparation: The computer awareness subject is completely based on practical knowledge. Candidates must have proper knowledge of basic computer application skills.
- Main Points: To score well computer section candidates must be well in the Basic of Computer, Hardware, Software, Application of Desktop and windows, Microsoft Office Application, Shortcuts of Keyboard, Knowledge of Internet and Network, Terminology and Latest News, Operating systems, etc.
And the last Steps for IBPS PO Exam –
- IBPS PO Interview Preparation: The Interview is last step and the most important step of IBPS PO Exam. Candidates suggested preparing properly to crack this round.
The interviewer will test your primary qualities in you like your Behaviour, leadership quality, Ability to handle pressure situation, Educational background, and knowledge of banking sector etc.
Points you must keep in mind
- Keep your all documents are in proper order.
- Revise the basics of your subject.
- Keep Yourself Updated with the latest current Affairs.
- Present your real Personality.
- Try to Express yourself with your strengths, weakness, hobbies, and interest, work experience etc.
- Be Honest & Practical about your work.
So we hope that our article about IBPS PO Exam: How to Crack without Class will surely help all the candidates who aspire to work in the banking sector and also to crack exam without coaching classes.