Important Documents Checklist for IBPS Interview & Verification Process
IBPS stands for Institute of banking personnel selection. IBPS is the body conducting the exam for the recruitment of candidates for the banking sector. It provides opportunities to the aspirants to let their dream have wings to fly. The young graduates prefer to go to this sector as a career option for them.
The IBPS held recruitment for various banks and organizations participating in the recruitment process or those banks and organizations which require candidates for different posts such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB and IBPS SO.
Generally, the exam for recruitment is conducted in two steps that are the IBPS preliminary examination and mains examination and a third and most important step is the interview round. The selection generally takes place after the interview round. Check the complete guide on IBPS Interview Questions here.
All the necessary documentation is very important as it would help to keep the track of the candidate or employee, in case the candidate gets selected.
All the documents required for IBPS Interview would be mentioned in the following article.
List of Documents for IBPS Interview
What documents are required for IBPS Interview?
- ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Education Documents
- Computer Literacy Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size Photographs
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Relieving letter from the Previous Employer
- How to Get Valid Caste Certificate for IBPS Interview?
- How to Choose Bank Preferences in IBPS Application?
The interview round is the most important round as here the candidates or aspirants would meet face to face with the recruiters.
The IBPS interview round is a crucial round for the candidates as they have reached there crossing the two main hurdles that are the preliminary exam and mains exam. Every candidate would love to give his/ her best in this round.
The selection process generally includes some weight of interview round as well. The ratio is 80:20 means 80% result would be of Mains examination and 20% would be considered for interview round.
|Salary after Clearing IBPS PO Exam||Salary after Clearing IBPS Clerk Exam|
|Salary of an IBPS RRB Officer||Salary of an IBPS Specialist Officer|
The candidates must make sure to carry all the mandatory IBPS interview required documents and certificates while appearing for the interview.
In case if any candidate failed to produce the documents then he/ she would be rejected without any intimation. He/ She would not be allowed to appear for the interview round.
So the candidate should make sure to read all the documents for IBPS interview before time so as to avoid any hustle bustle on the interview day.
The required IBPS interview documents list is shared with the interview call letter only and so make sure to arrange all the documents as the absence of any documents would lead to rejection or cancellation of the exam.
Note:- No documents shall be directly sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the interview.
There would a verification is done for the biometric impression which would be captured at the time of IBPS Exams. The biometric impression would be validated at the time of the interview as well. So the candidates are advised to keep their fingers or toes away from any obstruction in order to avoid any inconvenience caused by the verification of impression.
In case of the biometric impression mismatch, the candidate would be rejected and would not be considered for the further selection process.
Important Joining Documents for IBPS Interview
It becomes an important duty for the aspirant to get ready with all the documents needed for IBPS interview after getting selected for the interview round. The required documents have to be prepared for the IBPS interview date.
The chore is done before time would make the stress free environment and the aspirant can focus on its interview. But there are many candidates who are unaware of what documents are to be carried and what are the certificates required during interview round. They don’t have any idea what are do’s and don’ts during an interview round.
|IBPS PO Selection Process||IBPS Clerk Selection Process|
|IBPS PO Cut Off Marks List||IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks List|
In the following article, the list of the required documents is being mentioned.
IBPS Interview List of Documents
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Print Out of the IBPS online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Std. X Certificate with DOB /Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC)
- Photo Identify Proof. (PAN card/ Aadhar card/ Driver’s License, Voter`s ID/ Passport etc)
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates has to be submitted.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi-govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in the interview for selection to any particular participating organization as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating organizations.
Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in the interview/will not be considered for the further selection process.
- Persons who are domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction.
- Persons affected by riots in 1984, seeking age relaxation, must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief and sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services Communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Persons falling in categories other than the general category should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility. So these all are documents to carry for IBPS interview.
In case the candidates belong to OBC category, the certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of the interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of the interview if called for). Caste Name mentioned in the certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find the place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the IBPS online application form.
|IBPS PO Work Structure and Career||IBPS Clerk Work Structure With Promotion|
|IBPS RRB Officer Work Profile and Career||IBPS Specialist Officer Job Profile|
For Caste Certificates-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC need to produce a caste certificate in the prescribed format given by IBPS.
Eligibility to get valid caste certificate for IBPS Exam.
The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria for getting the caste certificate. The conditions are mentioned below:
- Candidate should have citizenship of India
- Candidate must possess a permanent residential address and the address of currently residing
- Candidate must actually belong to the scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe/ other backward classes
- Candidate must produce any government document supporting his/ her class identity
- Candidate must possess the identity proof
- A person who was not an SC/ ST by birth will not be granted the certificate just because he/she has married a person belonging to SC/ ST
What will happen during ibps documents verification?
Ans – Document verification is entirely done. So fill IBPS form carefully. All documents will be checked seriously. and recollect that every one of the reports detail should count with the subtle elements given in application form.
Is it compulsory to show all the year’s mark sheets in a document verification of the IBPS?
Ans – It totally depends upon interviewer but you should carry almost all certificates.
The banking job is considered to be the most prestigious job and the employees are considered to be most alert people as they include the work to deal with numbers and currency. So the employees to be selected has to provide all their documents that job demands.
The above-mentioned information would help the candidate to keep all the documents and certificate handy to avoid any last minute confusion and issues.
The candidate must make sure to collect all the necessary certificates and documents required in IBPS interview, as the absence of any document would cost a loss of opportunity to apply for the job.
Good luck to all the candidates!!!
|IBPS Exam 2019
|IBPS PO Notification 2019||IBPS Banks List 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019||IBPS Exam Study Material|
|IBPS SO Notification 2019||IBPS Previous Question Papers|
|IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Admit Card Download|