Bank Holidays in Madhya Pradesh 2019 | Upcoming Madhya Pradesh Bank Holidays 2019
A holiday is indeed a cool opportunity to take a pause from daunting deadlines and high-pressure environment
A holiday is a day set aside by custom or by law on which normal activities such as business are suspended.
So today we going to unveil you bank holidays 2019 in Madhya Pradesh.
The state of MP is right in the middle of the country, which is why it is addressed as “Madhya”, which means central.
It is the second largest state in India, in terms of land.
The state is of great historical significance s it was the seat for the Mauryas, Guptas and a host of other Rajput kings. In terms of development, significant strides need to be made, as the state still has to match-up in certain areas.
Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain are some of the prominent cities of Madhya Pradesh. Hindi is the official language of the state, though there are a significant number of people who also speak Marathi.
As bank holidays are approaching near we all are too busy making plans, trying to avoid traffic and finding a way to discover you
Our today’s post is regarding bank holiday in Madhya Pradesh 2019
Also, you will be briefed regarding how to transact or withdraw or deposit cash when it is a bank holiday.
Stay tuned to learn what all are the transaction which can be done even on a bank holiday.
Here’s everything you need to know about the bank holiday in Madhya Pradesh
So, without any further ado let’s get started
List of Bank Holidays in Madhya Pradesh
Let’s take a look at the following bank holidays in Madhya Pradesh
|Date & Month||Day||Holiday|
|January 12||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|January 26||Saturday||Republic Day|
|February 9||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|February 23||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|March 4||Monday||Maha Shivratri|
|March 9||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|March 23||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|April 13||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|April 14||Sunday||Dr Ambedkar Jayanti|
|April 17||Wednesday||Mahavir Jayanti|
|April 19||Friday||Good Friday|
|April 27||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|May 7||Tuesday||Maharshi Parasuram Jayanti|
|May 11||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|May 18||Saturday||Buddha Purnima|
|May 25||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|June 5||Wednesday||Idul Fitr|
|June 8||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|June 22||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|July 13||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|July 27||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|August 10||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|August 12||Monday||Bakrid / Eid al Adha|
|August 15||Thursday||Raksha Bandhan|
|September 14||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|September 28||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|October 2||Wednesday||Gandhi Jayanti|
|October 8||Tuesday||Vijaya Dashami|
|October 12||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|October 13||Sunday||Maharishi Valmiki Jayanti|
|October 26||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|November 9||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|November 10||Sunday||Eid e Milad|
|November 12||Tuesday||Guru Nanak Jayanti|
|November 23||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|December 14||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|December 25||Wednesday||Christmas Day|
|December 28||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
Here’s the list of Madhya Pradesh Bank holidays in 2019 which includes national, regional and bank holidays which residents of Madhya Pradesh can avail during the calendar year.
How is an ATM useful on the bank holiday in India?
ATM stands for the automated tally machine and is a quick means to do the transaction on a bank holiday also.
ATM proffers wealth of services. Recharge, withdrawal, cash deposit what not?
Following are the top things you can do while you have an ATM
- The first and important aspect is the withdrawal of the money. Yes, there is a set limit on the withdrawal amount, it is important to take care of the rules and regulation while performing any money transaction.
#always keeps your pin code safe to save yourself from fraud
- With access to ATM, one can also perform the donations also to the charities and temples such as Tirupati, Plani, Ramakrishna mission, kashi Vishwanath, etc. the facility is provided by the ICICI, HDFC and few topnotch banks.
- Many banks have installed cash deposit machines in ATM kiosks.
One can deposit up to Rs 49,900 per transaction.
Denominations of Rs 100, Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 are accepted.
- Mini statement-it is statement through which one can check the latest transaction you did. You can get access to the transaction which you have done through ATM
- One can recharge the mobile using the ATM most of the top banks gives this opportunity to do a recharge such as SBI, ICICI, HDFC
How mobile wallets are helpful on a bank holiday?
More People are switching to Mobile wallets for a speedy and hassle-free way to purchase.
Mobile wallet offer enhanced security. They are secure than the credit cards or carrying cash in your wallet.
The information that is stored in a mobile wallet is encrypted.
Retailers widely accept the payment through mobile wallet. Get used to this mobile wallet and help India grow digital.
These mobile wallets offering a great set of services to the users.
- Mobile wallets usages are insanely popular in the metro cities, as you can see from pani puri vendor to the shopping malls everywhere payments are accepted through a mobile wallet
- There are a number of facilities you can avail using a mobile wallet such as prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid bill payments, electricity, DTH recharges, Fees, metro card recharge, broadband bill payment
Do you use a mobile wallet?
Tell us why?
- Mobile wallet can be used for online shopping
- Loyalty rewards are what induces the user to access the mobile wallet
- Speedy checkout
Which mobile wallet is best?
It is one of the most popular mobile wallets in India. The mobile wallet is an online platform for a safe transaction.
- It is a user-friendly application and easy to use.
- As a payment bank, its prime focus is to build the customer base.
- It is available both platforms ios and android.
It is an online payment wallet system where you can add money via debit or credit card
One can make a transaction without physical cash
MobiKwik is available to iOS, Android, and Windows Phone users.
This wallet proffers a various set of services to you. The Mobikwik started in the year 2009, using it, you can do the recharges, government, bill payment and online purchases on famous e-commerce websites
Say see ya cash and take a break from your credit cards with these mobile wallets that provide a wide array of services along with rewards and cashback
- Send and receive money from your contact
- Recharge prepaid mobile phones
- Pay for utilities such as gas bills
- Shop on Flipkart, Myntra and other shopping websites
- PhonePe benefits — Transact up to Rs.1 lakh per transaction, 24*7.
– Get instant refunds and cashbacks from our partner merchants into your PhonePe wallet. -Check wallet balance that can be withdrawn to your bank account.
Cashback cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account and cannot be transferred to other users.
Cashback can be redeemed for mobile recharges, bill payments, and used for merchant payments where PhonePe has been integrated as a payment option
– Top up your wallet using your UPI enabled bank account or a debit card to make instant payments to anyone.
– One-click payments using your PhonePe account at any of our merchant partner locations.
– Transact in the language of your choice. English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Gujarati, and Marathi are now live. More languages coming soon!
The PhonePe app works over the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank.
The PhonePe UPI app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking.
No required to remember IFSC codes, account numbers, or other inconvenient details. Make Prompt bank transfers by just using a mobile number or a unique payment identity – your Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- Payment splitting
- Gift cards
- Loyalty cards
How to deposit cash during a bank holiday?
CDM Cash Deposit Machine-using CDM one can deposit cash on bank holiday with cash deposit machine.
CDM’s are the self-service end we can do payment transactions by cash also using CDM’s. Once the deposit or transaction is done cash gets instantly credited and you will be issued slip confirming the transaction.
In CDM there is an option called Cardless Deposit. By using this service you can deposit cash without using a deposit card or ATM.
Normally to deposit cash people use either of these cards. In which one can receive a green card which is a deposit card from the bank by using this can deposit money directly without filling any form.
The other way is, On the CDM machine screen you can see there is an option called cardless transaction.
Just by selecting it and quoting the required details such as account number and phone number one can deposit the cash.
There are certain limits and charges for CDM transaction. Better keep a check those charges before doing a transaction.
How is UPI App useful on Bank Holiday in India?
UPI stands for unified payment service is a service which is used for sending and receiving money.
The great part about this service is the usage of this service is affordable
For availing this service, almost all of the top-notch banks have apps for this
- For Axis Bank, the UPI-based app is axis pay
- For ICICI Bank the UPI-based app is EazyPay
- For Kotak Mahindra Bank it is Kay pay
- For HSBC the app for UPI transactions is HSBC Simply pay
- For State Bank of India, it is SBI Pay
- For Yes Bank the UPI-based app YES PAY
- For Canara Bank, the UPI-based app is Canara Bank UPI- eMpower
- And for Vijaya Bank UPI-Based app is Vijaya UPI
You can use this app by downloading from your respective mobile stores and do transactions during a bank holiday in India.
- If you have bank accounts with multiple banks, you can install any of the apps and can operate various banks UPI services in one account. Not only on a bank holiday in India. UPI can be used anytime either it is a bank holiday or not.
Upcoming Holidays in Madhya Pradesh
Month Wise Bank Holidays in MP
|Bank holidays in January 2019 Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in February 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in March 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in April 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in May 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in June 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in July 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in August 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in September 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in October 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in November 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
|Bank Holidays in December 2019 in Madhya Pradesh|
What are the best getaways to plan during a bank holiday in Madhya Pradesh?
Madhya Pradesh is the heart of India is popular for its regal forts, caves, temple, topography, and wildlife
There are ample places to visit in Madhya Pradesh to satiate a traveler’s quench.
If you are planning to visit in Madhya Pradesh
The handpicked list will help you in the same
The city of lakes is one of the amazing tourist places in Madhya Pradesh
What makes Bhopal a wonderful destination?
A long list of numerous lakes, incredible museums, wildlife reserves, and historical palaces and other places to visit in Bhopal makes the city a wonderful destination
Key attractions: Upper Lake, Lower Lake, Bhimbetka, Bhojpur, State Museum, Birla Museum, Gohar Mahal, and Van Vihar National Park
It is one of the largest cities of the state and one of the significant names on the Madhya Pradesh tourism facet.
This city possesses of its rich heritage, historical monuments, and their incredible architecture. It also happens to be the financial capital of Madhya Pradesh
The place is also very famous for the Kumbh Mela. People explore this place to attain peace and serenity
Key attractions: Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple, Ram Ghat, Kal Bhairav Temple, Jantar Mantar, Kalideh Palace, and Vikram Kirti Mandir Museum
If you are a religious enthusiast then I would say this place is heaven for you.
A prominent highlight of the Madhya Pradesh tourism is its exhilarating wildlife reserves and Pench is surely one of them. This is an affluent habitat of biodiversity, especially some rare and endangered species, spread over sprawling 758 sq km. The haven for the Royal Bengal Tigers, it is known to be the setting for Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book.
Key attractions: Baghvan Jungle Lodge and wild animals like bison, sambar deer, striped hyena, striped hyena, Royal Bengal Tiger, leopard, & wild cat
Which is the best season to visit Madhya Pradesh?
October to March is the winter season in the state and therefore it is the best time to visit Madhya Pradesh
“A holiday isn’t a holiday without plenty of freedom and fun”
Thanks for reading & stay tuned for another post.
Have a wonderful day ahead and all the best for the future endeavors.
I hope this information on Bank holidays in Madhya Pradesh is useful.
Guys, tell us in the comment on how to do you like our post and which of the places you are heading toward “Madhya Pradesh Bank Holidays in 2019”.
Enjoy a wholesome vacation with family and have a great time. MP is a destination worth exploring.
We tend to take our bank holiday for granted but is the time to step out and discover yourself and indulge in activities that make you happy.
It solely depends on you how you want to spend a bank holiday.
Thanks for reading and have a great day ahead!