Bank Holidays in Goa 2019 | Upcoming Goa Bank Holidays 2019
Howdy Readers 🙂
Our today’s post is customized on Goa Bank Holidays in 2019. Goa is one such place that you can count on if someone wishes to have fun and frolic. It is among the best tourist spot in India.
It is a desire of every person to visit Goa once in their lifetime.
This post on bank holiday calendar for Goa is significant so, that you can book your hotel before all the hotels get hooked.
It is everyone favorite destination. so in this post, you will also read a few interesting things about goa. Here, I am going to list you the bank holiday in Goa in 2019
Stay tuned with us till the end to learn how to transact during a bank holiday in Goa and many interesting facts
List of Bank Holidays in Goa
Here’s the list of bank holidays in Goa 2019 which includes the national, regional and bank holidays which the residents of goa can avail during a bank holiday.
|Date & Month||Day||Holiday|
|January 12||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|January 26||Saturday||Republic Day|
|February 9||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|February 23||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|March 9||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|March 23||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|April 13||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|April 14||Sunday||Dr Ambedkar Jayanti|
|April 19||Friday||Good Friday|
|April 27||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|May 1||Wednesday||May Day|
|May 11||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|May 25||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|June 5||Wednesday||Idul Fitr|
|June 8||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|June 22||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|July 13||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|July 27||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|August 10||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|August 12||Monday||Bakrid / Eid al Adha|
|August 15||Thursday||Independence Day|
|August 24||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|September 2||Monday||Ganesh Chaturthi|
|September 3||Tuesday||Ganesh Chaturthi Holiday|
|September 14||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|September 28||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|October 2||Wednesday||Gandhi Jayanti|
|October 8||Tuesday||Vijaya Dashami|
|October 12||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|November 9||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|November 23||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
|December 3||Tuesday||Feast of St Francis Xavier|
|December 14||Saturday||Second Saturday Bank Holiday|
|December 19||Thursday||Liberation Day|
|December 25||Wednesday||Christmas Day|
|December 28||Saturday||Fourth Saturday Bank Holiday|
How is an ATM useful during a bank holiday in Goa?
ATM provides useful services to the users such as cash withdrawal and checking the account balance.
ATM provides multiple facilities for the convenience of bank customers
ATM is important to business as they bring them so many benefits
Below listed are the usage of ATM during a bank holiday in Goa
- It allows the customer to make the basic transaction
- Cash withdrawal even on a bank holiday you will not face a cash crunch
- You can avail the mini statement
- One of the recent facility introduces by the ATM is cash withdrawal
- Payment for DSTV, electricity and other utility Bills
One of the important use of an ATM which most of the people are not aware of you can pay for the utility bills such as electricity etc.
- Cardless cash deposit machine- you can deposit the cash without a card.
ATM solves half of the concern or issue of people pertaining to the transaction on bank holidays
How mobile wallets are useful during bank holidays in Goa?
One of the biggest beneficiaries of government demonetization drive is an e-wallet
These e-wallets have altered the ways the way consumers pays for convenience goods and service.
It has become the most sought after payment mechanism among the people.
From panipuri vendor to shopping mall all are accepting payment through these mobile wallets.
These e-wallets offer crazy deals, offers, and rewards to the users
Application/Scope of Digital Wallets
- Digital wallets can be used to make online purchases from e-commerce websites
- To pay various utility bills such as electricity, prepaid recharge, booking movie tickets, telephone bills, etc
- Can be used to order food online
- Can be used for travel bookings
- Online fund transfer can be made through a digital wallet
- Many financial products such as mutual funds and insurance can be purchased
Advantages of E-Wallet
- Saves your time as it facilitates prompt transaction within a few clicks. Isn’t that great?
- One of the eloquent feature it has it provide the customers with cash backs, reward and the attractive deal offered by the e-commerce websites
Which E-wallet is the best?
Every mobile wallet has its own significance but, paytm is trending on the chart. The reason for the same is, it is trusted and rewards the user with cash back after doing a transaction that’s what makes it induce the users to install the paytm app on their phones.
One of the most downloaded and most widely used mobile wallets is none other than paytm
Digital wallets also come with users interesting deals like advancements, cash back offers, and maintain a history of your account frequently.
It is the one of India’s well liked self-governing mobile payment network, which permits you to shop your favorite shopping area, payment of bills, recharge, and transaction process at one tap.
MobiKwik is much simple than other mobile apps, RBI certified using multiple layer technic for detecting the fraud. Similar to that on Mobile Banking. MobiKwik is used in every small to the huge payments for Mobile, DTH, Data Cards, Landline, Electricity, Cooking Gas, and Insurance.
With the use of MobiKwik wallet, you can:
- Transfer money from a bank account.
- Send money to the other bank.
- Request for money from the contacts.
- Can also check for the transaction pending.
- The interesting display of the mobile app adds,
- Send and receive money from your contact
- Recharge prepaid mobile phones
- Pay for utilities such as gas bills
- Shop on Flipkart, myntra and other shopping websites
How is UPI App useful on Bank Holiday in Goa?
- UPI stands for unified payment service is a service which is used for sending and receiving money.
- The great part about this service is the usage of this service is affordable
- For availing this service, almost all of the top-notch banks have apps for this
- For Axis Bank, the UPI-based app is axis pay
- For ICICI Bank the UPI-based app is EazyPay
- For Kotak Mahindra Bank it is Kay pay
- For HSBC the app for UPI transactions is HSBC Simply pay
- For State Bank of India, it is SBI Pay
- For Yes Bank the UPI-based app YES PAY
- For Canara Bank, the UPI-based app is Canara Bank UPI- eMpower
- And for Vijaya Bank UPI-Based app is Vijaya UPI
- You can use this app by downloading from your respective mobile stores and do transactions during a bank holiday in India.
- If you have bank accounts with multiple banks, you can install any of the apps and can operate various banks UPI services in one account. Not only on a bank holiday in India. UPI can be used anytime either it is a bank holiday or not.
How to deposit cash during a bank holidays in Goa?
One can deposit the cash during the bank holiday without any hassle using a cardless cash deposit machine.
Q What are the best places to visit in Goa?
- Beaches Of North And South Goa. Goa is all about scenic beaches. …
- Basilica Of Bom Jesus. Established in 1605, Basilica of Bom Jesus is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Goa.
- Fort Aguada.
- Saturday Night Market.
- Dudhsagar Falls.
Upcoming Bank holidays in Goa
Month Wise Bank Holidays in Goa
|Bank Holidays in January 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in February 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in March 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in April 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in May 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in June 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in July 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in August 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in September 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in October 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in November 2019 in Goa|
|Bank Holidays in December 2019 in Goa|
Goa is the city of churches, beautiful beaches, welcomes thousands of tourist every year.
Goa in India is synonyms with holidays, fun, beaches, gorgeous girls and booze and Rejuvenation
I hope you agree with this?
Almost all of us at one point in our life wished to visit Goa.
If you wish to spend a good time and longing much-needed break from the agonizing pace of corporate life then planning a trip to goa would be a great idea.
When you wonder about Goa, you think about beaches, fun, and frolic.
The state is also proficient in minerals, with a significant amount of iron ore being mined.
Goa is known for cashew plantation and also mangoes.
A lot of large industries including pharma, steel rolling and footwear are found. The climate of the state can be quite humid at times and hence the best time to visit would be the winter months from Nov to Feb.
The prominent professions here are fisheries, mining, and tourism. Goans are quite easy going and friendly.
Are you holidaying in Goa? And skipping out on water sports is a sin. From surfing, knee boarding, white water rafting, kayaking to scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, and jet skiing, Goa offers limitless opportunities to tempt the water baby in you.
Goa is one of the proficient states of India with per capita income, ~3 times more than India’s average and ~7 times more than poorest state Bihar (2017).
Q How to spend the bank holiday in Goa?
Sun-kissed beaches, water sports, river, beaches, the gorgeous shacks, seafood Also, the engrossing flea markets and blazing nightlife in Goa that entrap tourists from all over the world. But what is that you must-do when you’re planning to spend holidays in Goa on a long weekend is explained in our small 3-day Goa guide.
Guys, Goa has a plethora of beautiful destination that one cannot miss during his visit to Goa
Beaches in Goa are truly enchanting and one can relax, refresh and recharge or simply indulge in super thrilling water sports.
Yes, you can plan sightseeing, beach hopping
Visit Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Colva, Agonda and Palolem beach and enjoy the natural beauty, happening crowd, beach shacks, and water adventure.
3.Augda fort & beach
4.Anjuna — better to avoid
5.Coco beach– Better to avoid
8. Arambol beach –must visit ( around 60 km from Baga)
south & old goa
Also, there are museums and temples you can mark your visit there as well.
Goa has everything you want. It offers the best holiday trip treat to the tourist.
I hope you find the post about the bank holiday list in Goa useful. If you like it please do the pleasure of sharing it with others via Facebook and Twitter
Also if have any queries, doubts regarding the list of bank holidays in Goa then please reach out to us via the comment section given below
Goa is indeed an ideal destination on a bank holiday to visit and explore the best out of It.
It is like heaven drop on the west coast of India, looking down from that plane is a wow feeling.
List of Bank holiday in Goa will really help to explore this beautiful place
it has hills, valleys, river, beaches, beauty, everything, a must visit a place before you die, it is a gala carnival, jollification a celebration, the beautiful village villas, churches, architecture, just superb
a holiday is a cool opportunity to take a break from challenging deadlines and high-pressure environment.
It is the time when you can explore and discover yourselves, it is the best time to rejuvenate your higher self.
We at IBPS recruitment aims at empowering your general knowledge regarding bank holidays in Goa.
If you armed with calendar of Goa bank holidays 2019 then you can plan and prioritize events accordingly.
Thanks for reading and have a great day ahead.
We would love to hear it from you your feedback and suggestion are of upmost importance.