Time Management for Banking Exams (टाइम मैनेजमेंट टिप्स)
Time ! Time is the greatest and the strongest part to get a government job. It plays a crucial role in banking exams for the students to qualify the exam.
As it is known, that time given for the banking exams is less than the questions and the level of the paper. So the student has to manage its time accordingly. Here you find some of the best time management techniques to save your time during exams. Bank Exam Preparation tips – tricks.
Time Management Tips for student –
- A student has to prepare himself/herself for the exam and decide which part should be attempt first.
- The student should leave the question if he doesn’t know to answer. He should not spend too much time on any particular part or a problem.
- English, General Awareness, and the computer should be attempted first as they acquire the least time to be solved.
- On an average 1 minute for each question should be obtained otherwise the papers left.
- If possible skip the topic which is lengthy and time-consuming like puzzles of reasoning because they consume a lot of time to be solved.
- Before giving the exams, the student should take the test series so that he/she can analyze that in how much time the paper is get completed. It helps to improve your timing and solving speed.
- Always recognize your strongest zone first and solve it in a minimum period.
- Never divide equal time to each part. Consume more time in reasoning and quantitative aptitude because these two sections take the highest time.
- आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा की तैयारी के आसान तरीके हिंदी में
Time Management Subject wise
Now it is described section wise time management techniques that which subject should acquire the highest time. And how to manage different part with proper time limit check it.
Reasoning Time Management Tips
This section is the trickiest and the most time-consuming section to be solved. This section is the biggest reason behind the failure and a big drawback and the weakest section for the candidate because Difficulty level of puzzles has increased. Check IBPS Reasoning Preparation Tips.
- Inequalities are the easiest part of this exam. It is possible to solve five inequalities questions within 2-3 minutes if you know the technique of resolving these issues, your accuracy will be 100%.
- Data sufficiency is the easiest part. You don’t have to locate the right answer. This question may or may not appear in this exam, but if it seems in the test, never skip it.
- Blood relations, age problems, and Direction test are easy topics to be solved first, Choose between Seating arrangement and Puzzle. It is recommended the candidate to choose Seating arrangement if possible because it acquires less time to answer. IBPS PO, SO & Clerical Revision notes and formulae.
- Always attempt number series, alphabetical arrangement of words firstly because they require the least time to solve. The candidate consumes the highest time in this section. It is advisable to attempt them correctly with less time performing the questions first which you know. On an average 35 minutes are taken to solve this section. Also, Check – Reasoning Syllabus – Exam pattern for bank exam
English Language Time Management Tips
Now this is the section which is quite time-consuming and quite tight to attempt as it includes paragraphs essay to read and then to try the question relatively. Check proper pattern and English Preparation for bank exam.
Accordingly, a student should firstly attempt the questions of error detection and correction, synonyms and antonyms, etc. always skip on comprehension between the two and the one you are trying read it carefully and then attempt the questions because it takes time. Check Improve English Grammar Preparation Tips – Tricks?
If possible, please skip the rearrangement question because it takes a lot of time to be solved. On an average around 18 minutes should be taken by the candidate to attempt this section. Also, check – English Syllabus with exam pattern
|How to Crack IBPS PO Exam?||IBPS Specialist Officer Preparation Tips|
General Awareness time management tips –
It is the section which should be attempted by the candidate on a second priority because it is also a less time consuming as discussed above in computers. Likewise, General Awareness doesn’t have critical thinking inquiry, and if the hopeful is updated to current affairs, he/she can attempt the questions quickly. On an average student should consume 12 minutes on this section to complete it because it is the easiest part to solve first. Also, require checking GK Syllabus with exam pattern.
Quantitative Aptitude time management tips-
This section is the second last part to solve and is very time consuming because it includes problem-solving questions relating to time and distance, ratios, probability,
The candidate should attempt the questions first whom he/she knows correctly, and then he should switch over to the tricky part and think to solve but never spend an excess of time on 1 question if it’s not going to your head just leave it!
If the student has higher knowledge in maths and a good mathematician he/she can solve in 20 minutes but if a candidate is average 35 minutes should be taken to address the section otherwise if more time is consumed here reasoning the main art can be left behind!
Also, read –
Computer time management tips –
It is the section which is the easiest section and the most scoring section and less time-consuming section of the whole paper. Always attempt it first because on an average it just acquires 10 minutes to get solved. If a person has good knowledge in computers 10 minutes are also not taken, the section is answered in just 5-6 minutes. You have just to tick the correct answer because there are no problem-solving questions in this part. All issues are related to theory. Computer language syllabus with exam pattern.
Time management is the base for bank exams if you have knowledge but don’t have the speed the exam cannot qualify. It is advisable to the candidate that he/she should balance the time accordingly. Feel free if you want to share something with us more ideas your experiences of bank exam any tips etc. use our comment section.