IBPS RRB Online Exam Call Letter for CWE- RRB’s Phase VI – IBPS RRB Exam will start from September month. IBPS regularly leads Common Written Examination (CWE) for the IBPS RRB Officers and IBPS RRB Office Assistant posts for different regional rural banks at different areas in the nation.
The Indian Banking services need a regular supply of competent staff members to lead the path. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection commonly known as IBPS has the responsibility to recruit qualified people in the different banking services.
The Regional Rural Bank’s office assistant and officer post are recently advertised by the IBPS Exam. The RRBs are established to provide banking facilities to the rural areas and encourage banking habits in the rural peoples.
What details IBPS RRB Admit Card Carries?
IBPS RRB Exam Admit Card contains all valuable information about the exam & candidates. The admit card/hall ticket/call letter are the same thing but have different names. The admit card is a ticket that allows the candidates to appear in the test.
The aspirants without admit card won’t allowed to sit in the test. The Admit card of IBPS RRB 2017 specifies various details related to the candidate and the examination. It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and norms regarding the exam hall.
The Candidates can also check below some other information in the IBPS RRB Call letter download as provided in the list below.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photograph (similar to the picture uploaded in application form)
- Space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
- IBPS RRB Exam Preparation Tips 2017
- IBPS RRB Bank Salary and Benefits
Steps to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017 Online
IBPS RRB Admit Card for CWE VI phase is going to be available online for the candidates to download. The candidates need to visit the official link of the admit card that will be soon issued and by filling the required information you can access your respective admit cards.
The information is going to about general topics like the name of the candidates, registration number, roll number, and date of birth. The aspirants need to fill correct information to obtain admit card. The procedure might seem difficult to some of you but trust me on that when I say it’s very easy and useful method.
The aspirants who don’t know the procedure to download online admit card just need to follow my simple steps and get your IBPS RRB Bank admit card in seconds.
- The direct link for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 admit card and IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit card post will be soon available at www.ibps.in. The link will be available few days prior the examination.
- The candidates need to select link according to for which post they have applied.
- The link will open in a separate window in which aspirants need to fill required information.
- The information like date of birth, roll number, registration number etc.
- The applicants should make sure that given information is accurate and as per the registration form.
- After making sure that click on the submit button.
- Soon the ibps rrb prelims admit card will appear on your screen and cross check all the information given in the admit card.
- Take the print out copy of the admit cards for future purpose.
Hope now the picture is clear in your mind that how to download IBPS RRB Admit Card?
The dates for the RRB PO admit card according to the sources and past trends are expected as:
- The IBPS RRB Preliminary admit card for Officer Scale 1 will be available in the August 2017.
- The IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card will be available in the August 2017.
- The admit card for the main examination of the RRB scale 1 officer and office assistant will be available in the October 2017.
- The admit card for the group exercise and personal interview of the RRB scale 1,2 and 3 officers will be available in the November or December 2017.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus||IBPS RRB Previous Question Papers|
Documents to be Carried with IBPS RRB Admit Card in the Examination Hall
All Participants must have to carry a photocopy of identity proof with their IBPS CWE RRB Admit card. ID proof must contain your photo with the accurate name.
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Card
- Bank passbook etc.
|IBPS RRB Cut Off Office Assistant 2017||IBPS RRB Result for Office Assistant|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on IBPS RRB Admit Card for 2017
For the convince of the applicants, we are going to disclose few facts regarding IBPS RRB Hall tickets, so that while downloading admit cards they won’t face any difficulty.
- At the time of admit cards download, sometimes web traffic causes the problem for frequently download admit card. The download speed depends upon the Internet speed of the downloader service provider. But still at the time of download websites got stuck due to heavy traffic, in such case tries to download after the interval of 5 minutes.
- If the given information doesn’t provide you the admit card, then cross check all the written information. Make sure the information that you write in the online form is same as you written in the registration form.
- After downloading the ibps rrb clerk admit card cross check information of it. Make sure that the spelling of your name and father’s name is correct. If you find any mistake in any part of admit cards then immediately consult the IBPS helpdesk and correct all the errors before the examination.
- The candidates should take the printout copy of the admit card as they had to carry it with them at the time of examination. Take one or two photocopies of the admit cards for the future use as it’s used for result download and interview.
- If candidates don’t receive the copy of admit card prior the examination, then they need to immediately notify to the IBPS help desk. The IBPS will either issue you sure admit card personally or let you appear in the examination without admit card, as it’s their mistake.
IBPS RRB Admit Card for Officers & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts downloading from today all participants must take their copy as soon as possible. regarding any type of query, you can use our comment section.
|Difference Between IBPS RRB PO Vs Clerk||IBPS RRB Negative Marking|
IBPS RRB Selection Process
The RRB officer post is very important for the fulfillment of this motive. For the selection of the right candidate for this vital post. IBPS conducts the written examination of the applicants. The candidates who had applied for the RRB Officer and Office Assistant has to pass three stages that are well designed by the bank’s experts.
- IBPS RRB Preliminary Exam – The first stage is called as preliminary examination, in this stage online test is conducted by the IBPS of all the applicants and then they are shortlisted on the basis of merit.
- IBPS RRB Mains Exam – The candidates who got selected in the prelims then they had to appear for the main exam. The main exam is strictly related to the bank and its services. The candidates need to clear the main exam to enter the last and final stage of recruitment process.
- IBPS RRB Interview Exam – The final stage in group exercise and interview. The applicants need to qualify all the three phases to get selected as RRB officer. The IBPS issued the admit cards for all the three exams. The ibps cwe rrb admit card is a great tool for both examinee and examiner as it has all the detail information.
|IBPS RRB Reasoning Preparation Tips||How to Prepare English for IBPS RRB?|
|How to Crack IBPS RRB without Coaching?||आईबीपीएस बैंक परीक्षा की तैयारी कैसे करे?|
|IBPS RRB Time Management Tips||IBPS RRB Interview Preparation Tips|
Important Points regarding IBPS RRB Admit card 2017
- The hard Copy of Admit card won’t be sent to the candidate’s house, so they had to themselves download it before the examination.
- The print out of the admit card should be taken by the candidate and make the double copy of it.
- The admit card is a very important document so it should be kept with care and saved from any kind of damage.
- The date of the admit cards download must be remembered by the candidates and noted in the dairy.
- The IBPS RRB test admit card will be self-attested by the candidates themselves and one photocopy is attached to it.
- The candidates should bring the copy of identity proof with them from the above-given list.
- The result of the examination is soon going to be disclosed after the month of the examination date. But before the result, the answer key for the test is going to prevail for the self-evaluate of candidates.
- The admit card should be eliminated by the candidates to save it from any kind if damages.
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2017||IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017|
|IBPS SO Admit Card 2017||SBI PO Admit Card 2017|
So who are preparing for the RRB officer examination should once read all the information regarding it. The candidates might find some answer after reading this information. We here just tries to provide you guys all the latest updates about the examination and ease some of your stress.
I hope we achieved our motive and you got what you’re looking for. So best of luck for the examination and hopes that your hard work will pay. For any query regarding IBPS RRB Admit Card use our comment section.
|IBPS Exam 2017 – 2018
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017||IBPS RRB Participating Banks|
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2017||IBPS RRB Study Material|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2017||IBPS Paper Pattern 2017|
|IBPS Exam Syllabus 2017||IBPS Admit Card Download|