IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer (SO), RRBs Exam. IBPS Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) topics check online.
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Department published notification for the various exams such as IBPS PO 2017, Specialist Officer, IBPS Clerk 2017, and RRBs to all participating banks and other financial institutions. A large number of students participate in this exam.
IBPS Exam divided into two parts Common Written Exam (CWE) and Interview. CWE covers almost 5 sections.
Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) is one of the major section of IBPS Exam Syllabus for any post. In this Article, you find all details about the “Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus”, quantitative aptitude books, quantitative aptitude study material, quantitative aptitude sample papers, quantitative aptitude previous year question papers with answer Pdf etc.
|IBPS (Pre – Mains) Exam Syllabus Pdf Download||Bank Exam Preparation Tips – Tricks|
Candidates who are confused in the preparation of IBPS Exam Quantitative Aptitude test that How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Paper of IBPS Exam? they can check details given below and get helpful information such as Quantitative Aptitude Solved papers.
IBPS Bank Exam Quantitative Aptitude Marks details
As IBPS arranges a different kind of examinations for different posts every year, so we are giving you a brief idea about the paper marks distribution as per the category of examination. Check the table given below.
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Section||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) Paper||40||40|
|IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) Paper||50||50|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) Paper||50||50|
|IBPS RRB (Officer scale) Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) Paper||40||50|
(Office Assistant) Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) Paper
Recommended – IBPS PO & Clerk 2017-18 Exam Prep Test-Series.
Take note that computer paper also follows the criteria of negative marking which says that if you attempted the question for which you put a wrong answer; in that case, you will be charged a penalty of 0.25 marks. So, on every wrong answer, your 0.25 marks multiply by the number of wrongly attempted questions will be deducted from your overall correct answers score.
Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Ability) Syllabus for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer, and RRBs Exam –
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Contains these topics:-
|Number System||Logical Problems||Profit and Loss|
|Number Series||Square roots and Compound|
|Decimal Fractions||cube roots||proportion|
|Time & distance||Simplification||Pipe & Cistern|
|Boat and Stream||Surd and indices||Area|
|Alligation||Problem on trains||Ratio and Proportions|
|Average||Probability||Mensuration (2d and 3d)|
|Geometry||Simple and Compound Interest||Data Interpretation
(Tabulation, Pie chart, Line chart,
line graph and Bar graph)
|Banker’s Discount||Percentage||Time and Work|
|How to Crack IBPS Aptitude Test?|
|Next SBI Exam Dates 2017|
|Quantitative Aptitude Topics||Avg No. of Questions|
|Permutation Combination & Probability||5|
|Sequence & Series||5|
|Ratio, Proportion Percentage & Averages||3|
|Profit & Loss||2|
|Work & Time||2|
|Time & Distance||2|
|Mixtures and Aligations||1|
|Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Surds, Indices||1|
|Mensuration- Cylinder Cone Sphere||1|
|Previous Years Papers of Bank PO Exam with Detailed Solution|
|आईबीपीएस पीओ सिलेबस टॉपिक्स हिंदी|
|IBPS Exam Preparation Test-Series Pdf Download|
- Data interpretation- it is really a very important topic in bank exams because every time at least 2/3 questions are asked and this one provides you a definite increment in your scores once you command your skills upon this. Don’t plan to skip this topic.
- Miscellaneous- we have provided this section ‘miscellaneous’ tag because this includes a number of topics and these topics do not hold a sure appearance in exam pattern. Sometimes they are asked, sometimes not. It is not compulsory that questions from every topic will be asked against this miscellaneous section but some topics can be asked. But, you should practice on some essential topics like simple and compound interest, percentage, profit and loss, problems on age, partnership and time and work. Questions on these topics seem to be frequently asked in examinations.
- Time and work/pipe and cistern- it is not important to study both topics separately. If you understand well the concept of one, then you can easily do for the other. The concept of both runs in the same way.
You just have to prepare yourself for the above topics. According to the number of questions asked for per topic, it is must to have command upon them nicely. Believe us, this is a very scoring subject because only in this particular subject, you can tick your answers with 100% surety.
Candidates also check related syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude for Various Posts.
- IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Pdf Download
- IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Pdf Download
- IBPS Specialist Officer Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Pdf Download
- IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Pdf Download
Step By Step Guide for Download IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Pdf
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude paper covers an important part of IBPS Exam. Students can easily Download Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Pdf and Quantitative Aptitude Study material via visiting the Official website of IBPS or by the given link below. And also, check the other valuable details about the syllabus like IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Books, IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus questions with answer pdf and Sample Papers etc.
- IBPS Reasoning Syllabus
- IBPS English Syllabus
- IBPS General Awareness Syllabus
- IBPS Computer Awareness Syllabus
- SSC CHSL Syllabus
- SSC JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
How to Improve your Quant score on Competitive Exams?
To score well in this section, the question in Quant section is divided into two categories:
1. Easy and less time-consuming questions and more scoring questions: Start the section with these questions as they would acquire less time to solve a problem and its level would be easy and hence more scoring could be achieved in this section. The accuracy level would also be high.
The topics that fall under this category are the simplification, arithmetic topics – problem on ages, percentages, averages, simple/ compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, data interpretation.
2. Difficult and more time consuming: The questions that fall under this category are generally difficult than above mentioned and require more time to solve. These questions are tricky and it should be attempted only once the easy questions are attempted. So the marks that could be secured by easy questions should not go anywhere and then try your hand at difficult questions. Accuracy would depend on the amount of practice done before the exam.
The topics covered under this category are probability, quadratic equations, arithmetic topics – mixture and allegation, time and work, time, speed and distance, number series.
Candidates should go for attempting the first category questions so that the easy questions consume less time and the score for that category should not be lost and also the time left could be utilized for the second category questions and tricky questions could only be cracked through the regular practice.
The difference in ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra which could not be neglected. Winners never say no and losers always say not now. So be a winner and go and try for the tricks to solve aptitude questions quickly and follow the tactics.
IBPS Exam basically an objective type paper which contains 200 Multi choice questions of 200 marks and divided into 4 – 5 sections in every exam. Quantitative Aptitude Section also plays a major role in overall scoring of IBPS Exam. Check Other Stuff IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Previous year solved papers and IBPS Exam Latest updates given below.
Also Check: – Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Question Papers
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2017 – 2018|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||IBPS Syllabus 2017||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Updates||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Prelims tips|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Preparation Books||IBPS Practice Test|
|IBPS RRB Updates||IBPS Coaching Centers||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exam Guide||IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Quantitative Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Exam Result||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Tricks|