IBPS PO Result 2017 (CWE PO/MT VI) Check Score Card Online. What are you looking for IBPS PO Result Date? Check details here. IBPS department conducts PO Exam in October/November month after complete exams successfully department declared IBPS PO VI Result.
Students can also check their IBPS PO Scores and cut off marks with it. You can check it with given link below. PO Preliminary & Mains Exam Result.
IBPS PO Result (CWE 6) With Score Card & Cut Off Marks
Those candidates who successfully qualified the Common Written exam of PO (CWE PO 6) they shortlisted for an interview. After the Interview process, selected candidates will be eligible to get their Allotments. Qualified students will be shortlisted in participating banks check “IBPS PO Result” details.
IBPS PO VI Cut Off Marks | PO VI Scorecard
IBPS PO Online Exam has 200 questions from five subjects. All students must be familiar with all subjects to called for PO interview. And Interview call will be on vacancy offer, cut off marks, etc. PO Pre expected cut off given below.
Process for Arriving at Scores
- Some questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying the penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*.* Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Final scores in each test are rounded off to the nearest integer.
Cutoffs were applied in two stages: 1. on scores in individual tests 2. on total score. The details of the cutoffs applied on Scores in individual tests and on Total Score is given below.
Aspirants who are successfully qualified in the examination for CWE PO/MT VI will be called for a personal Interview which will be conducted by the Participating Organization. And “IBPS PO Scorecard” (mark sheet) will be checked on the official website by entering personal details.
IBPS PO/MT CWE Participating Banks
IBPS PO CWE 6 Participating Banks details are given below check details. After successfully qualified in IBPS PO Exam CWE & Interview participants will be shortlisted for allotment process behalf of their gaining score in PO MT Recruitment process.
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Punjab & Sind BankIndian Bank
|Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
Other financial institution
II Maximum Scores and Cutoffs in Each Objective Test
|Name of the Test||Marks||Cut off||General|
|IBPS PO Reasoning Cutoff||50||6||10|
|IBPS PO English Language Cutoff||40||3||6|
|IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Cutoff||50||4||6|
|IBPS PO General Awareness Cutoff||40||6||8|
|IBPS PO Computer Knowledge Cutoff||5||7|
Note – This data based on last year CWE PO/MT Exam.
III Process for Arriving at Total Score & Cutoffs on Total Scores
Total Score = Scores obtained in (Reasoning + Quantitative Aptitude + General Awareness+ Computer Knowledge + English Language)
Cut-offs on Total
Scheduled Caste (SC) Cut Off for PO
Scheduled Tribe (ST) Cut Off for PO
Other Backward Classes (OBC) Cut Off for PO
General (Gen) Cut Off for PO
Hearing Impaired (HI) Cut Off for PO
Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) Cut Off for PO
Visually Impaired (VI) Cut Off for PO
Note – This data based on last year CWE V PO/MT Exam.
IBPS PO Cut Offs 2017
Total Score for 2015
|Category||Over All Cut Off|
|OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES||80|
Qualified candidates in CWE Clerks will be called for Interview which will be conducted by the Participating banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state or union territory with the help of IBPS. And “Clerk Scorecard” (IBPS Clerk mark sheet) will also be declared on official site check it with required login details.
Instruction to Download PO Exam Result
All candidates check this step by step guide for download IBPS PO Exam Result Online and follow the instruction and check link given below shortlisted (qualified) candidates list for Interview of IBPS PO CWE 2015.
CWE PO/MT VI Check Score
CWE PO/MT-VI Scores arriving method
CWE PO/MT 6 held in October 2016 Check Result
PO CWE Result will be declared in the month of November. Download IBPS
Download IBPS PO/MT Result with the help oh given steps
- Just Log on IBPS website www.ibps.in
- Then click on CWE PO/MT tag
- Next window will appear with check result of PO/MT CWE VI
- Submit Registration No and Date of Birth
- Now take print out of Your PO Score Card
|IBPS PO Job Profile in Bank|
|IBPS Bank PO Salary Structure|
|IBPS PO Vs SBI PO Career Comparison|
- Click Here To View Status of Provisional Allotment under CWE PO/MT-VI (2016)
- Click Here To View Notification Regarding Provisional allotment under CWE PO/MT-VI (2016)
- Check List of candidates provisionally allotted by marks in descending order under CWE PO/MT-VI (2016)
- Click Here To View Notification Regarding Common Interview for CWE PO/MT 6
- Click Here To View Scores for CWE PO/MT 6
- Click Here To View Process for Arriving at Scores for CWE PO/MT 6
- Click Here To View Result Status of CWE PO/MT-VI held in October 2016
IBPS PO Result will be declared in November month. Students check Result via visiting link was given. For any other help and queries Toll-free Helpline Number for Candidate Queries: 1800 222 366 (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
If you have any problem due to Download IBPS PO / MT Result or anything about IBPS Bank Exams you can contact IBPS Helpline No. OR our comment section is given below. I’ll try to solve your queries as soon as possible. For the query related to IBPS PO Result Check the link of IBPS Help Line no. IBPS Bank Exam Result Queries, Solutions, Helpline Numbers.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2017 – 2018|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||IBPS Result Online||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Interview Tips|
|IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Preparation Books||SBI PO Salary 2017|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||IBPS Coaching Centers||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Recruitment||IBPS Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Exam Syllabus||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Tricks|