IBPS PO Online Application Form 2017 Step by Step Guide (आईबीपीएस पीओ ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र)
IBPS is the body conducting exam for the recruitment of candidates for the banking sector. It provides the opportunities to the aspirants to let their dream have wings to fly.
IBPS PO is the acronym for Institute of Banking Personnel selection probationary officer. IBPS PO is designated as Assistant Manager (after minimum 1 year of training).
Aspirants those are ready for applying the online application of IBPS PO Recruitment Exam they all have to follow these given steps below carefully. All candidates required to complete their IBPS PO online registration before the last date 05.09.2017.
Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (CWE PO/MT VII).
IBPS PO Online Apply 2017 – How to Apply
आईबीपीएस पीओ ऑनलाइन फार्म भरने की प्रक्रिया – IBPS Exam 2017 for PO has only about 3562 vacant seats approximately and the number of candidates applying for this post is in lakhs. The competition is very high.
The candidates need to make their PO exam preparation plans very well. Their excellent and brilliant performance is required in order to crack the examination and to get a seat in the bank as IBPS PO.
IBPS PO Recruitment Procedure
The recruitment procedure is having 3 stages which are IBPS preliminary and mains exam with an interview. The candidates need to undergo all the phases in order to be seated at the post of PO in a government recognized bank. IBPS PO Practice & Mock Test Lessons.
The very first thing that a candidate should do for applying for the post is filling the ibps online application form. As the IBPS conducts the exam in online mode only, so the entire process from the online registration to the final allotment would be done online only and no offline requests would be entertained.
|IBPS PO Salary Structure 2017||IBPS PO Notification 2017|
Pre-Requisites for IBPS PO 2017 Apply Online
The online registration process for IBPS PO is going to start from 16-08-2017. All the candidates need to complete their online registration before the last date that is 05-09-2017. Without doing online registration, the candidate would not be considered for the exam of IBPS PO.
This is basically the first and most important step for going in the direction of PO post in the banking sector. The online registration would make a way for the candidate to move on for reaching the heights of success.
The basic requirements for applying for the online registration is as follows:
- Before applying online, the candidate should scan their photograph and signature as per required format which would be explained in detail further.
- Signature in capital letters would not be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details and documents ready to make the online payment.
- Provide a valid and active email ID as all the notifications related to IBPS exam would be sent on the same email ID. It should work until the entire process for the recruitment process ends.
- In case if no email ID is there, then the candidate must create the email ID first and then apply for the “IBPS PO Online Application”.
- IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test Series with Detailed Analysis & Solutions
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017|
Procedure for Applying Online for IBPS PO 2017
- The candidate should then click on the home page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then an option would be there on the screen.
- So click the option and the option is “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT –VII)”. Clicking on this link would open the online application form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering basic information in the online application form here.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password would be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, which the candidates should note down. The same would be sent to the registered email ID and contact number as well.
- The Candidates can reopen the saved data using the provisional registration number and password and edit the info if needed. This facility is available for three times only.
- Candidates should then upload the scanned photograph/ signature as per the specifications mentioned above.
- The last step where the candidate should check the particulars filled by them carefully as no change would be entertained once the final submission is done.
- The candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the application form and make modifications before proceeding for final submission.
- How to Edit IBPS PO Application Form?
- IBPS PO Practice / Mock Test Series Pdf.
- How to Crack IBPS PO Exam in First Attempt?
By processing the above steps, the candidates would finally be able to enroll themselves for the IBPS PO Online examination process.
The details should be checked twice, thrice, four times before finally submitting the ibps po application form as no changes would be done once the application is submitted finally.
|Latest IBPS PO Pre – Mains Syllabus||IBPS PO Exam Calendar 2017|
|IBPS PO Exam Calendar 2017||Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO Online Registration Start Date||16.08.2017|
|Last Date of IBPS PO Online Registration||05.09.2017|
|IBPS PO Application Fees Payment||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Admit Card Download||September 2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Dates
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||October – November 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download||November 2017|
|IBPS PO Online Mains Exam||26.11.2017|
|IBPS PO Result Date||December 2017|
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photograph and Signature
The details about the photograph are displayed below:
- Firstly, the size of the photograph should be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm.
- The photograph has to be recent passport size color photo. The picture is taken against a light background, preferably white background.
- The face should be relaxed in the photo. In case the flash is used, make sure no red eye would be there.
- In case the candidate wears glasses, make sure no reflection should be there and clear eyes to be seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not allowed and in case a religious headwear is there, the candidate can have it in the photo but it should not cover the face of the candidate.
- Dimensions of the picture are 200 * 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb. Make sure the size should not be more than 50 kb, in case it is more than that, then adjust the settings of the scanner.
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form||IBPS RRB Online Application Form|
Signature Image Guidelines:
- The applicant must sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature should be originally done by the candidate only and no one else and it will be used to put wherever it is necessary.
- The signature on the answer sheet while attempting exam should match with the signature on the call letter. If in the case of any discrepancy, the applicant would be disqualified.
- Dimensions of the file are 140 * 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb. Make sure the size does not exceed than 20 kb.
The signature in capital letters would be accepted.
- IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test Series with Detailed Analysis & Solutions
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
There would be two separate links for uploading the photograph and signature. The respective link has to be clicked “Upload photograph/ signature.”
Then browse the location of the scanned photo and signature and select file by clicking on it. Click on open/ upload button.
The candidate should have a clear image and the signature should also be clear. In the case of less clarity, the application would be rejected.
|IBPS Probationary Officer Exam 2017 Quick Links
|IBPS PO Selection Process||IBPS PO Question Papers Pdf|
|IBPS PO Admit Card Download||IBPS PO Exam Books List|
|IBPS PO Exam Center List||IBPS PO Result 2017|
How to Pay IBPS PO Application Fees?
There is some fee which is decided by the conducting body for applying for IBPS PO examination. The mode of payment would be online only and no offline payment would be entertained. Check Easy Steps for How to Pay IBPS PO Fees Online?
- The application fees payable from 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017 (online payment), both dates inclusive shall be as follows: Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all others.
- The IBPS PO apply online application form is integrated with payment gateway link and then following the instructions the candidates would be able to make the payment.
- The payment could only be made through the online process that is via Debit card, credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile wallets by providing the details as asked on the screen.
- After final submission, an additional page would be displayed and candidates should follow the instructions to fill the required details. And remember to take an ibps po application form print out for future use.
- In case the online transaction is not completed, the candidates should log in again with provisional registration number and password and pay the application fees online.
- On successful transaction, an e-receipt would be generated which need to be taken print out by the candidate along with online application form.
- In case if it is not generated, the online transaction might not have been completed. So process the same.
The instructions should be followed in order for successful registration and good luck to all the candidates!!!
|IBPS PO Vs IBPS Clerk||Difference IBPS PO and SBI PO Exam|
|आईबीपीएस पीओ सिलेबस टॉपिक्स हिंदी में||How to Prepare for IBPS PO Preliminary?|
IBPS PO holds the most prestigious and highly respectable position in banking bodies. The young graduates prefer to go for this sector as a career option for them. IBPS PO is very difficult as the level of the examination is that easy and it increases every year. The candidates all over the country apply for this post and the number of applicants increases every year.
IBPS PO is very difficult as the level of the examination is that easy and it increases every year. The candidates all over the country apply for this post and the number of applicants increases every year.
If you face any type of problem OR you have any query regarding IBPS PO online application for 2017 ask your valuable question in below comment section.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2017
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017||Latest IBPS Exam Syllabus|
|IBPS SO 2018 Notification||Latest IBPS Exam Pattern|
|IBPS PO Study Material||IBPS PO Negative Marking|
|SBI PO Salary 2017||IBPS PO Time Management|