IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 Download (CWE VII)
IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card – IBPS PO/MT Common Written Exam (CWE) VII is going to hold in October month. All Participants who successfully filled their Application form of IBPS PO can download admit card.
IBPS PO/MT Common Written Exam (CWE) VII-pre exam is going to held in October month. All students can Download Admit card of IBPS PO CWE VII by the given link below or via visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in. IBPS PO CWE VII Exam Syllabus Download.
Download IBPS PO Admit Card Online
All Candidates who want to download call letter of IBPS PO CWE VII they should have their Registration ID or Roll No. to get their Admit card. Students can easily download PO/MT call letter via visiting the official site of IBPS.
Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the post of the probationary officer, commonly known by IBPS PO. This exam is encapsulated into three phases namely preliminary exam, mains exam and finally the interview round. The candidates will have to crack all the three phases in order to get recruited for the post.
Admit card is an important document for not only this IBPS Exam but also for every examination because it contains valuable information about the exam and participants such as Participant’s Name, Registration Number, Photo, sign, Exam date, time, venue and exam schedule, etc.
here in this article, you find all details that How to Download IBPS Call letter for PO/MT CWE 7?
Important Dates for IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
There are various events for which the different dates are assigned and so is the process of IBPS for conducting the whole examination program successfully all over India.
The first event is of downloading IBPS PO admit card for pre-exam. Note down the date for downloading the same will take place in the month of September 2017.
Next is conduction of pre-exam training which will be held on October 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2017.
The date for downloading the IBPS PO admits card for online mains examination is in the month of November 2017. The mains exam would be conducted on November 26, 2017.
The date for downloading the admit card/ call letters for the interview is decided in January 2018. The interview would be conducted in the month of February 2018.
|IBPS Bank PO Job Profile in Bank||IBPS PO Salary Package in Detail|
Steps to Download Admit Card of IBPS PO Exam
Candidates who wish to download hall ticket for IBPS PO/MT Exam they follow these given steps below.
- Firstly visit official site of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Now select “CWE PO” section
- Then click on “Download call letter.”
- In next window, you should enter your Registration Number and D.O.B
- Submit it and you find your Admit card take print out of it.
- IBPS PO Preliminary Cut off marks list
- Free IBPS PO Practice / Mock Test Series
Also, Check Related Posts and More information about the IBPS PO Exam 2017. IBPS PO Exam Schedule OR PO Exam dates – IBPS PO/MT CWE will be held at various centers on different exam dates which stand in October 2017.
What details IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 Carries
The admit card is the entry pass issued by IBPS for permitting the wishing candidates to appear for the examination. It is also issued as an identity proof which candidates need to show while appearing for the examination.
While downloading your admit card, you should match the information inside it and give it your self-authorization. You should check that-
Whether this ibps po admit card issued by IBPS bears candidate’s name along with his/her photo. It should also contain the information about the roll number of the candidate. Considering this roll number only, the candidate is provided a seat in the examination hall.
It should also contain the info about the venue of the examination where the candidate should appear for the examination.
On the back side of admit card, some necessary instructions are mentioned for all the candidates wherein the candidates are guided do’s and don’ts and about what to bring at the examination center and what not.
IBPS PO Exam time duration is 03 hours. It is objective type papers which contain five sections Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General awareness, English language, Data Analysis & Interpretation and (Letter Writing & Essay). Check the details of IBPS Exam Preparation given below. And stay with us for more latest updates of IBPS Exam 2017.
Key Points regarding IBPS PO admit card 2017
- The candidates need to keep in mind some important points regarding admit card.
- The admit card once downloaded, has to be produced with a photograph pasted on it with a glue in the provided space.
- The name, registration number, roll number and candidate’s initials should be present on the photocopy of ID proof.
- The candidate should take a photocopy of ibps po admit card and government issued ID proof and staple them both.
- The email Id of the candidate should be active and valid in order to receive notifications regarding the exam.
- The photocopy of the ID proof should be submitted along with the call letter/ admit card which the candidate would bring and it could be the passport, aadhar card, voter id card etc. which should have same details as per the admit card, to the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The hard copy of the admit card is not sent through the post in any case.
- The admit card which is torn or damaged will not be accepted.
- The candidate should check all the details like name and address, roll number and registration number of the candidate, name of the exam, date of exam, reporting of the exam, duration of the exam, venue of the exam, scanned photograph of the candidates, space for pasting photo, space for signature or thumb expression after downloading the admit card.
- In case of any mistake, contact IBPS.
Error Downloading in Admit Card – Know what to do?
If a candidate faces any problem or any error in downloading the admit card, should try out the following methods:
- Check the details entered such as registration number, DOB, and password, which is required for downloading, admits card should be accurate. If not, do the process again.
- If all details are correct and still facing the error, there might be some server issue so try to reload the page and repeat the process again.
- If still, the problem persists, then contact to IBPS official website as soon as possible.
- Contact details: 1800222366 and 18001034566 (availability from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm except for Saturdays and Sundays)
Documents to be carried with IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 in the Examination Hall:
There are some documents which need to be carried along with ibps po admit card in the examination hall. The documents such as ID proof which could be any government-issued proof and passport sized photographs. The proof carried should be original and a self-attested photocopy of the same.
Take note that your ID proof should carry your proper name (name and sir name) and your other accurate personal details matching with your admit card’s text.
IBPS PO Selection Process
The first phase or the preliminary examination is an online test where a candidate needs to score well and crack the cutoffs in order to qualify and get eligibility to appear for mains examination. The candidate who qualifies the preliminary exam is given an opportunity to appear for the mains examination.
To qualify the whole process, only cut-offs won’t work here as the marks for mains exam plus marks of prelims is considered for final allotment process. Then the qualified candidates are shortlisted for the interview and then the final selection takes place considering the performance of the mains and interview round.
FAQs regarding IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
Q: Forgot Registration number/ Registration password?
A: Registration number/ password can be sent to your mobile number and email ID mentioned in online application form. Candidates should check these particulars as the registration number/ password is only provided once.
Q: E-mail/ SMS not received for call letter?
A: E-mail/ SMS is triggered once and at the same time it is transferred to candidates’ email Id and mobile number, registered in the application form.
Q: Cannot download the exam call letter?
A: This may be due to incorrect login credentials/ unsuccessful registrations.
Q: Request for change in Center/ Venue/ Date/ Time will be entertained or not?
A: The allotted time, date and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per terms and conditions.
Q: Selected center not allotted for the exam. What to do?
A: The reason for allotment in such case might not be in control of IBPS. Candidates need to appear at the allotted center only.
Q: I have registered more than one application?
A: In such case wherein multiple applications have been registered, only the last registration is retained. So to download, the candidate must enter the registration number for the last application submitted.
Q: How to reprint application form?
A: Reprint link would be available on official IBPS website during the relevant period.
The details shared would give a brief idea to all the candidates to make sure about the dos and don’ts for downloading ibps po admit card 2017. The candidate should have the awareness about the other related problems as well which are already mentioned in FAQs which will also help them to some extent and let them know what to do in the particular situations if any problem persists.
The candidate should check IBPS website regularly for more information and other details as well.
Good luck to all the candidates!!!