IBPS Exam Negative Marking Details OR IBPS Negative Number Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department every year conducted IBPS Recruitment for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer and RRB. All Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Exam for various posts in Participating Public/Private Sector Banks and other institutions.
Successfully Qualified participants got their Appointment Letter. IBPS Conducts this process in two levels Common Written Exam (CWE) & Common Interview.
Aspirants can check IBPS Paper Pattern here for the start their IBPS exam preparations. Check IBPS Negative marking section. Ibps Paper is an Objective type paper which covers these subjects such as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Language and Computer Knowledge.
Which contains total 200 Questions of 200 marks. Question Is there negative marking in IBPS Exam? Yes, Negative marking is also applicable for every wrong answer. Check details.
IBPS Exam Negative Marking concept
IBPS CWE Negative marking concept is very simple department charged 0.25 mark from total score for every wrong answer. all participants must require to qualified on each paper after negative marking process. All questions have equal score weight. And negative marking in IBPS Exam for all category posts such as
- IBPS PO exam negative marking details
- IBPS Clerk exam negative marking details
- IBPS Specialist officer exam negative marking details
- IBPS RRB exam negative marking details
According to IBPS Guidelines, All Participants must have qualified in each subject of Common written exam (CWE) to call for an Interview. Reservation applicable for all category In which General candidates required obtaining Average ¼ standard deviation and Reserved candidates must average ¾. Passing marks in all subjects is not sufficient.
Merit in subject necessary for shortlisting a candidate to be called for Interview. After Clearing both sections, CWE & Interview aspirants will be appointed on desire post.
Tips to Reduce Negative Marking Score in IBPS Exam
Tips to minimize negative marking in exams
- Very First thing is this that you prepare well for your IBPS Exam. without Preparation, not any shortcut to got success in the exam. Check IBPS Exam Syllabus for PO, Clerk, Specialist Officer and RRB Exam.
- Read all Questions carefully at the exam time be focused on that time leave your all tensions and planning aside at the date of the paper. Because if you do not focus correctly, you need more time to understood what question is talking to you.
- Take chance first for all the issues in which you are sure of the answer.
- Avoid Guess Answering it may reduce your all over score via negative marking.
- Improve Speed and focus on try some learning tricks to avoid “IBPS Exam Negative marking”.
- Read Carefully. What questions talking about then answer.
- Take a chance for these issues first in which you are sure for the answer to saving time for other sections.
- Remaining Questions will test your IQ level guess answers for that but not in high amount make answer in ration up to 60% surety at least.
- Don’t waste time on a single Question go to the next by a time frame.
As a student you all need to focus on these given points in every exam it will minimize your IBPS Exam negative marking ratio. And be focused on your studies before the exam. It is not a single day preparation level. Competition is very tight large number of candidates applied for IBPS Exam every year you are not alone. Check Other Latest IBPS Exams Updates.
Students complaints and reviews about IBPS Exam
Candidates who face any problem while IBPS Bank Exams you can contact IBPS Helpline No. OR Use our comment section given below. Students get the solution of their IBPS Exam Queries. IBPS Exam Marking Complaints with Solutions and support.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Syllabus||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Exam Pattern||IBPS Interview Questions|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Exam||आईबीपीएस पीओ सिलेबस हिंदी||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exam Updates||IBPS Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam Dates||IBPS Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Result 2017||IBPS Interview Tips||IBPS Exam Tricks|