IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Process – IBPS Clerk 2017 CWE Scheduled in the month of December at various cities of different states. This exam is conducting for the main reason of recruiting Clerical cadre posts in various Public sector banks. All participants must check that what is the Selection Procedure of IBPS Clerk vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure divided into two different section which is Prelims and Mains Common Written Exam (CWE). Check details given below.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
1. IBPS Clerks CWE – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) scheduled the Online exam as Objective type paper in two levels Pre & Mains. Pre Paper contains 100 questions of 100 marks time duration 01 hours and Mains exam includes 200 Questions from five sections which are Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
Each Section contains separate marks. And Time duration for Clerk Paper is 135 minutes. The score also effects by Negative marking for every wrong answer which calculates 0.25 per answer. Each Candidate required scoring minimum passing marks in each section to be qualified for selection.
Document Verification –
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation Mark sheet
- If Applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
|IBPS Bank Clerk Salary and Promotion|
|Previous Years papers of Bank Clerk exam with Practice Tests|
Whose are qualified in both sections to be shortlisted for subsequent Provisional Allotment Process? For more details about IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Procedure, you may also check Full Notification of IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 via visiting Official website www.ibps.in or Given below.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2017- 2018|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Syllabus 2017||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Exam Pattern||Interview Tips|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Exam||IBPS Coaching Centers||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exam Updates||IBPS Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam 2017||IBPS Clerk Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Results||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Tricks|