IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Process – IBPS Clerk 2017 CWE new notification is out and IBPS has declared to Schedule the exam in the month of December 2017 and January 2018 at various cities of different states. This exam is conducting for the main reason of recruiting Clerical cadre posts in various Public sector banks. All participants must check that ‘what is the Selection Procedure of IBPS Clerk vacancy’.
For you quick notice, I am displaying the already set dates by the IBPS for Clerk CWE examination.
- Preliminary exam – 02 Dec 2017, 03 Dec 2017, 09 Dec 2017, 10 Dec 2017
- Mains exam – 21st Jan 2018
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure divided into two different sections which are Prelims and Mains Common Written Exam (CWE). Check details given below.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
IBPS Clerks CWE – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) scheduled the Clerk online exam in an Objective type paper mode in two levels- Pre & Mains.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims –
Pre Paper contains 100 questions of 100 marks with time duration of 01 hours.
You need to clear this paper for attending the second round of recruitment. A cut-off will be declared by the concerning Institute regarding the passing marks for Pre-exam, on the basis of which the passed candidates will be shortlisted.
You’ll be informed through the score result which will be available to you online.
It is mandatory that to step towards the mains examination, you have to crack prelims first, otherwise, you have to try again and again until you reach the second round.
A rule of negative marking also follows in the calculation of scores. 0.25 marks will be deducted quickly as soon as you made a mistake in answering your question.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper.
There is no separate time allotment for completing each paper unit. There is overall timing provided, which is 1 hour, within which you have to complete overall paper.
2. IBPS Clerk Mains –
Mains exam includes 190 questions from four sections which are Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
Each Section would be consisting of separate marks. The time duration for Clerk Paper is 160 minutes.
The score also affects by negative marking for every wrong answer which negates 0.25 per answer.
Each Candidate is required to score minimum passing marks in each section to qualify for the IBPS Clerk selection.
CHANGES IN 2017 PATTERN –
Unlike the previous pattern of the same exam, this year the IBPS has changed the scenario of the IBPS Clerk selection process. I tell you how?
- The previous paper for mains examination happens for only 135 minutes, but this year, the candidate will be allotted 25 minutes more i.e. 160 minutes total to handle the overall paper.
- Earlier, the main examination includes computer and reasoning subjects as different sections, but this year they have combined them together in a single section.
- So, there is an increment in a number of questions and the marks distribution also.
- Earlier 40-40 questions were asked from General Awareness and Reasoning, but this year 50 questions will be asked in both the papers.
- The time duration for attending reasoning paper has been increased by 15 minutes. Earlier it was just 30 minutes on 40 questions. This time it has been allotted 45 minutes to handle 50 questions.
Document Verification –
After finding your name in the shortlisting candidates of mains examination, you will be called for the final process, that is, document verification round. Your every document (which is mentioned below) will be checked and will be matched to the details which you had entered at the time of application form filling.
It is important to carry all original documents with you because if you missed something then your final IBPS Clerk selection can be missed forever.
This is also important that while filling the application form, you should enter proper and precise details which are printed in your valid documents so that at the time of verification you do not face any difficulty.
I am providing the list of documents which the authorities ask you to bring for verification.
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation Mark sheet
- If Applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
- Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series.
FINAL IBPS Clerk SELECTION –
If luckily you passed the mains examination, thus matching with every ground of IBPS Clerk selection like the desired cut offs category wise and you have also passed the document verification round, then you will be warmly welcomed at government banks.
|IBPS Bank Clerk Salary and Promotion|
|Previous Years papers of Bank Clerk exam with Practice Tests|
If you have any doubt regarding this exam, then please share with me in the comment section given below. I’ll definitely answer you in a very short span of time. Till then, all the best to you for your preparation and obviously for the exam.
Those are qualified in both sections to be shortlisted for subsequent Provisional Allotment Process? For more details about IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Procedure, you may also check Full Notification of IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 via visiting Official website www.ibps.in or Given below.
|Latest IBPS Exam Updates 2017- 2018|
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS Syllabus 2017||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS Exam Pattern||Interview Tips|
|IBPS SO Exam||IBPS Exam Books||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
|IBPS RRB Exam||IBPS Coaching Centers||IBPS Negative Marking|
|IBPS Exam Updates||IBPS Question Papers||Participating Banks|
|IBPS Exam 2017||IBPS Clerk Study Material||IBPS Admit Card|
|IBPS Results||IBPS Interview Questions||IBPS Exam Tricks|